TN - Shooting at private Christian Covenant School, Nashville, suspect dead, multiple victims, 27 Mar 2023 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with most of your post, except that I don't believe that justice has already been dispatched. The victims and their families deserve justice. To know why their lives were taken, why they were hunted down and slaughtered as they studied in their church school.
I only meant that her punishment as a result of her crimes has already been meted out. I do agree with the rest of your post 100%.

We also need toxicology reports from the autopsy on the shooter, to see if she was taking any drugs or medications that could have influenced her actions. I assume this is standard in cases of mass murderers.

I have seen it being covered on Fox News only. I find it interesting that this is the one manifesto that they are so interested in.
I don't know how Fox usually deals with criminal manifestos so I can't speak to that, but what I find interesting is how so many people just want others to hush up, move along, and stop caring about this manifesto. That part to me is just weird. Moreover, it's like a slap in the face to the families of the victims.

I don't know how Fox usually deals with criminal manifestos so I can't speak to that, but what I find interesting is how so many people just want others to hush up, move along, and stop caring about this manifesto. That part to me is just weird. Moreover, it's like a slap in the face to the families of the victims.
In the general public, however, the Rasmussen poll shows that 68% of Americans surveyed want the manifesto released, so those who want to cover up the manifesto are in the minority.

There have been forty (40) mass shootings since March 27th. IMHO not caring about those would be a slap in the face to their families, too.

We haven't stopped caring about the children/families of Sandy Hook, or Uvalde despite new shootings occurring every day which also need to be investigated.

It's like drinking from a firehose to track daily shootings in our country.

In the general public, however, the Rasmussen poll shows that 68% of Americans surveyed want the manifesto released, so those who want to cover up the manifesto are in the minority.
I'll continue to rely on the judgment of LE to decide whether the writings are released.

For example, if the shooter listed specific names of people she wanted to target, some other deranged person may decide to act. The Kentucky shooting so quickly after the Nashville shooting proves mental illness is a very serious problem in this country.

I'm sure we all know, this is exactly what many people are already thinking.
From journalists to politicians to random folks on social media, this is exactly what folks are saying because of the way it's being handled.
We have heard and seen all kinds of differing information about what is included in the “manifesto”.
So we have contradictory info about what’s in it and a plethora of differing reasons why the manifesto should not be released.
The reasoning in the above mentioned article regarding the possibly that they are being sensitive to a protected class rings hollow to me. This is Tennessee. Not Massachusetts or California for instance.
Imo there has been an “elephant in the room” in this case from near the beginning. It’s possible that the writings are very specific about that elephant in the room - and authorities are working to keep that “elephant” info out of the public arena.
Just my own sense imo

Last edited:
We have heard and seen all kinds of differing information about what is included in the “manifesto”.
So we have contradictory info about what’s in it and a plethora of differing reasons why the manifesto should not be released.
The reasoning in the above mentioned article regarding the possibly that they are being sensitive to a protected class rings hollow to me. This is Tennessee. Not Massachusetts or California for instance.
Imo there has been an “elephant in the room” in this case from near the beginning. It’s possible that the writings are very specific about that elephant in the room - and authorities are working to keep that “elephant” info out of the public arena.
Just my own sense imo
Do you mean the gender identity?

There is a picture of the six victims who were slaughtered by Audrey Hale. We have all seen it. One of the victims Evelyn Dieckhaus, a young nine year old girl, sits posed with her head resting on her folded hands.

IMO, her smile is soft, innocent, knowing and loving.
Her eyes are bright and wide, and pierce right through to the lens of the camera....and to the world.

To me, she is saying..." Tell them" and "Release the Manifesto"

RIP to All the victims
MOO

Just my own sense imo
BBM. I agree. I wonder if the investigation is still ongoing to see if the shooter acted alone or had some kind of "help"

I'll continue to rely on the judgment of LE to decide whether the writings are released.

For example, if the shooter listed specific names of people she wanted to target, some other deranged person may decide to act. The Kentucky shooting so quickly after the Nashville shooting proves mental illness is a very serious problem in this country.
Don't you think the the Victims' families deserve to know why?

I've not seen one victim's family say publicly they want to know the mental health ramblings of the person who killed their loved one.
The families could also read the writings privately if they so wish and are granted access, it does not necessitate that the information also needs to be shared publicly.

Don't you think the the Victims' families deserve to know why?
Sure, if they want to, that is.
But sadly they won’t find the real answer to “why”. They will be reading non-rational musings from a mentally ill person. IMHO I rely on experts to interpret their ramblings and summarize any info that is actually helpful. We can’t logically understand a person who is not thinking logically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aburke