GUILTY TN - SLP, 14, found alive, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did this info get lost, it's the first i have read this. Wisconsin man who says he asked Madisonville teen to record rape for evidence plans to take plea deal
Rogers met the Madisonville girl on an online gaming platform called Roblox in late September 2018, then began communicating by Facebook. Prosecutors allege that by Oct. 1, their long-distance relationship had turned romantic, and that's when the 14-year-old told Rogers that she was being sexually abused by her father.

Agreement: Wisconsin man who transported TN teen faces minimum 10 years in plea agreement
Bryan Rogers, the Wisconsin man who encouraged a 14-year-old Tennessee girl to make a video of alleged abuse by her adoptive father and then brought her to Wisconsin, will plead guilty to a charge of bringing her across state lines to have sex with her, documents show.

Did this info get lost, it's the first i have read this. Wisconsin man who says he asked Madisonville teen to record rape for evidence plans to take plea deal
Rogers met the Madisonville girl on an online gaming platform called Roblox in late September 2018, then began communicating by Facebook. Prosecutors allege that by Oct. 1, their long-distance relationship had turned romantic, and that's when the 14-year-old told Rogers that she was being sexually abused by her father.

Agreement: Wisconsin man who transported TN teen faces minimum 10 years in plea agreement
Bryan Rogers, the Wisconsin man who encouraged a 14-year-old Tennessee girl to make a video of alleged abuse by her adoptive father and then brought her to Wisconsin, will plead guilty to a charge of bringing her across state lines to have sex with her, documents show.
We discussed it in May. Page 21 of the thread. We knew he was going to take a plea deal then. Now we’ve moved on to the parents.

SBM

Did you notice this headline? I don’t think it says what they meant for it to say!

How else should it have read?

I believe the poster is referring to a typo in the headline. Perhaps the phrase “case of” was intended to be between the words “in” and “missing” but was inadvertently omitted.

Just checking in. So mom pled guilty to her charge? Hmm. I wonder if she is going to testify against him.

I sure hope the children are somewhere they are doing well--or at least as well as can be expected.

No comment. :mad:

From the article:

[...]

As they became more friendly she disclosed a horror story, court records state. Her adoptive father, Randall Pruitt, was forcing her to have sex and her mother wouldn't do anything to stop it.

[...]

Madison U.S. Attorney Scott Blader called Rogers' crime "abhorrent," saying the two came in contact through an online game. The victim told Rogers she was being sexually assault by an adult on a daily basis, and that Rogers had persuaded her to make the video, even when she did not want to produce it.

[...]

Pruitt faces prosecution for rape of a child in Monroe County.

Christine Pruitt, Randall Pruitt's wife and the girl's mother, pleaded guilty in July to evidence tampering in the case. She's to be sentenced next month.

Exactly what I thought..... move to a remote area, force your kids to reproduce..... sick people, sub-human perverts.

As they became more friendly she disclosed a horror story, court records state. Her adoptive father, Randall Pruitt, was forcing her to have sex and her mother wouldn't do anything to stop it.

That headline kinda misses the point, doesn’t it?
Of course, the actual title of the article is hidden within. Sheesh! And they meant to add to their title, ".....and then also raped this young girl..."

Wisconsin man gets 11-year prison sentence after meeting TN girl online, convincing her to record her rape

No comment. :mad:

From the article:

[...]

[...]

Madison U.S. Attorney Scott Blader called Rogers' crime "abhorrent," saying the two came in contact through an online game. The victim told Rogers she was being sexually assault by an adult on a daily basis, and that Rogers had persuaded her to make the video, even when she did not want to produce it.

[...]

Pruitt faces prosecution for rape of a child in Monroe County.

Christine Pruitt, Randall Pruitt's wife and the girl's mother, pleaded guilty in July to evidence tampering in the case. She's to be sentenced next month.
My God, and there’s nothing else the woman can be charged with?

If the "step father" doesn't get more than this, I don't know what I'll do. Poor SP was a victim of so many people who were supposed to love and protect her....mother, step father, online "friend". I hope she can recover and life a productive life moving forward.

I can't even speak to the "mother's" charges. How pathetic!! I don't dare say more as I'd probably find myself in time out. :mad:

Daily basis! Not surprised though actually. Let the MOTHER deny she knew that since she was what two or three years old for well over a decade??

That mother deserves MORE than a slap on the wrist--I suspect she did not want to but maybe agreed to testify against him? One little charge she has.

She did not rape her but SHE ALLOWED her to be for years on end on a DAILY basis..

And the BIG KAHUNA better end up spending near to the rest of his life in prison (I prefer all of it).

Show SP that all of who used their position when she was vulnerable against her (all three), that there ARE consequences because I think this girl looked for help more than once, was not believed and was finally pushed into a corner with no way out at all but one.

I so hope this girl goes on to EXCEL in life and does not let what happened to her have the effects it often does. SHOW YOUR Monster Adopto-Dad and your MOTHER that they tried but cannot break you!

The bravery of some of these teenagers saving themselves. Smh. Awesome.

Jmo.
Jmo.

Exactly what I thought..... move to a remote area, force your kids to reproduce..... sick people, sub-human perverts.

Yes and once those molested are pregnant and have children, those children are the new additional targets. Thank God this family was stopped, FINALLY, thanks to one BRAVE girl.

Jmo.

I'm guessing there isn't sufficient evidence to prove CP knew. :(:mad: MOO

I think it is either this or she is "cooperating". She was allegedly going to plead innocent until the last minute wasn't it?

It would be hard to prove but if I was a juror and listened to both SP and then this mother or heard the other children possibly say too that the adoptive father was in SP's room daily with the door closed from the age of 2 or 3 until 15 and the mommy did not know, I could not believe that, I just could not, particularly if mommy dearest washed sheets, etc. Open the DA*N door woman and WALK in.

I do believe there are cases where the woman can be clueless or trusting and the perp is cunning. This one though for the number of years I do not think I could believe. I would convict, pretty sure.

Jmo.

ETA: I almost wonder if she had been offered a deal that she knew was being taken off of the table that day if she pled not guilty, hence the very last minute change of mind... Just my speculation of course.

On Thread 1, post #3 Cts1214 identifies herself as her aunt. She has not been online since May. No doubt this has been horribly overwhelming for the extended family. I hope they can heal quicker once all this sentencing is finished.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amarie969
Back