GUILTY TN - SLP, 14, found alive, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In comparison to mom's sentence...

I'm recalling that Rodgers plea agreement included dropping the *advertiser censored* charges (for asking victim to secretly capture the abuse on video as evidence), and waived his right to appeal his sentence if it was 15 years in prison or less. He was supposed to be sentenced Sept 2019 but don't think I saw the actual sentence posted here. :eek:

I do hope the victim is safe, supported, and healthy.

ETA: add link to sentence.

MADISON -- Bryan Rogers, 32, of Madison was sentenced to serve 135 months (more than 11 years) in federal prison for transporting a minor from Tennessee to Wisconsin for an illegal sexual purpose, the United States Attorney's Office for the Western District of Wisconsin announced Monday, Sept. 16.

In addition to the prison term, Rogers received 15 years of supervised release.

Man convicted after missing Tennessee girl found in Madison gets 11+ years in federal prison

Here's the latest clip & list for Case 19147CRM
http://www.monroecircuitcourt.com/Search/mainpage.aspx

No updates since Oct even tho it is Open.
View attachment 286148
View attachment 286149
The case 19147CRM is for the tampering charge which is open but has no activity beyond Oct 2020.

I just realized the case for the rape charge is 19198CRM. So here is a snip with verbiage and clip for the docket. No document links are offered.
upload_2021-5-18_21-33-27.png
10/26/2020 SCHEDULING ORDER
10/26/2020 10/26/2020 09:00AM 608 FINAL STATUS
10/29/2020 10/29/2020 09:00AM 609 TRIAL DATE
1/25/2021 CASE RESET / 5-17-21
1/25/2021 01/25/2021 09:00AM 204 MOTION HEARING
2/22/2021 02/22/2021 09:00AM 608 STATUS UPDATE/ TRIAL 02-24-2021
2/24/2021 02/24/2021 09:00AM 609 TRIAL DATE
3/16/2021 SERVICE OF PROCESS BY EMAIL / SAVANNAH PRUITT
3/16/2021 SERVICE OF PROCESS TO OFFICER / BRYAN MARTIN
4/14/2021 SERVICE OF PROCESS TO OFFICER/ ANGELENA KELLY MCSO
4/28/2021 SERVICE OF PROCESS IN PERSON/ JASON FILLYAW
5/17/2021 MISC. FILINGS - MEDIA REQUEST GRANTED FOR TRIAL
5/17/2021 05/17/2021 09:00AM 204 MOTIONS
6/21/2021 06/21/2021 09:00AM 608 FINAL STATUS
6/22/2021 06/22/2021 09:00AM 609 TRIAL DATE

upload_2021-5-18_21-31-4.png

I'm not going to defend the mom here. But I do want to say that many women may be coerced into staying quiet out of fear. Fear of death. Fear of poverty. Fear of losing custody of a child. It may seem easier to pretend it's not real. I don't know enough about this case to have any strong opinions about the mom. But I know there are times when mom decides to spill the beans and then ends up dead along with the daughter.

I'm not going to defend the mom here. But I do want to say that many women may be coerced into staying quiet out of fear. Fear of death. Fear of poverty. Fear of losing custody of a child. It may seem easier to pretend it's not real. I don't know enough about this case to have any strong opinions about the mom. But I know there are times when mom decides to spill the beans and then ends up dead along with the daughter.

Since the victim is a minor, I don't think we will ever know the full story about this case and the involvement of the mother. However, from the mother's sentencing, we know that she was never jailed until her sentencing in October 2019. It wasn't until Oct 2019 that she entered jail to serve 60 days of her four-year sentence (remaining time to be probation). Reportedly, she completed parenting classes awaiting her punishment. It also does not appear that CP is required to testify against her husband, and to my knowledge, she's never divorced her husband. I dunno -- I just find that equally disturbing when a woman chooses a man over her children.

Pruitt, the mother of the teenager, has been charged with tampering with evidence in the case. The indictment papers do not go into details about what the evidence was or how Pruitt allegedly tampered with it, but stated she and Randall Pruitt, the adoptive father, “did unlawfully and knowing that an investigation or official proceeding was pending or in progress, alter, destroy or conceal any record, document or thing with intent to impair its verity, legibility or availability as evidence in the investigation.”

Mother of girl who went missing and allegedly was sexually abused is indicted

Since the victim is a minor, I don't think we will ever know the full story about this case and the involvement of the mother. However, from the mother's sentencing, we know that she was never jailed until her sentencing in October 2019. It wasn't until Oct 2019 that she entered jail to serve 60 days of her four-year sentence (remaining time to be probation). Reportedly, she completed parenting classes awaiting her punishment. It also does not appear that CP is required to testify against her husband, and to my knowledge, she's never divorced her husband. I dunno -- I just find that equally disturbing when a woman chooses a man over her children.

Pruitt, the mother of the teenager, has been charged with tampering with evidence in the case. The indictment papers do not go into details about what the evidence was or how Pruitt allegedly tampered with it, but stated she and Randall Pruitt, the adoptive father, “did unlawfully and knowing that an investigation or official proceeding was pending or in progress, alter, destroy or conceal any record, document or thing with intent to impair its verity, legibility or availability as evidence in the investigation.”

Mother of girl who went missing and allegedly was sexually abused is indicted
In other words, they washed and hid the sheets.... JMO

JUN 21, 2021
Tennessee man pleads guilty to raping 14-year-old girl who later went missing | WTVC (newschannel9.com)
[...]

Randall Pruitt pleaded guilty to three counts of rape. He'll learn how long he'll serve behind bars later, in August. He also faces evidence tampering charges.

[...]

... Rogers was convicted in the fall of 2019 on federal charges of bringing a minor across state lines for sex. He was sentenced to 11 years in prison.

The girl's mother pleaded guilty to tampering with evidence and was sentenced to 4 years. She spent 60 days in jail, and will serve the remainder of her sentence on probation.

[...]

Madisonville man pleads guilty to rape charges, sentencing set for August | WATE 6 On Your Side
Randall Pruitt, 43, pleaded guilty to three counts of rape Monday in Monroe County court. A sentencing date has been set for August 27. He also faces charges of evidence tampering.

JUN 21, 2021
District Attorney General, Tenth Judicial District | Facebook
Today in Monroe County, Randall Lee Pruitt pled guilty to three counts of raping his adopted daughter.

Pruitt’s daughter set up her cell phone and recorded him during one of the rapes and also recording him admitting to the conduct. To escape the abuse, Pruitt’s daughter ran away. Pruitt and his wife lied to law enforcement about her running away. They also destroyed a letter where she detailed Pruitt’s crimes. His daughter sent copies of the recording to law enforcement and this led to the case being brought.

[...]

200901042_1396937604014195_7413222723771889527_n.jpg

JUN 21, 2021
Today in Monroe County, Randall Lee Pruitt pled guilty to three counts of raping his adopted daughter.

Pruitt’s daughter set up her cell phone and recorded him during one of the rapes and also recording him admitting to the conduct. To escape the abuse, Pruitt’s daughter ran away. Pruitt and his wife lied to law enforcement about her running away. They also destroyed a letter where she detailed Pruitt’s crimes. His daughter sent copies of the recording to law enforcement and this led to the case being brought.

[...]

So glad SLP documented this abuse. How could her mom let this go on?

So glad SLP documented this abuse. How could her mom let this go on?
No idea. It's unconscionable. She had a choice to believe her husband or her daughter and she chose HIM. Her utmost responsibility as a parent was to protect her daughter and she failed miserably - she should have been held criminally liable. IMO

JUN 21, 2021
Tennessee man pleads guilty to raping 14-year-old girl who later went missing | WTVC (newschannel9.com)
[...]

Randall Pruitt pleaded guilty to three counts of rape. He'll learn how long he'll serve behind bars later, in August. He also faces evidence tampering charges.

[...]

... Rogers was convicted in the fall of 2019 on federal charges of bringing a minor across state lines for sex. He was sentenced to 11 years in prison.

The girl's mother pleaded guilty to tampering with evidence and was sentenced to 4 years. She spent 60 days in jail, and will serve the remainder of her sentence on probation.

[...]

Madisonville man pleads guilty to rape charges, sentencing set for August | WATE 6 On Your Side
Randall Pruitt, 43, pleaded guilty to three counts of rape Monday in Monroe County court. A sentencing date has been set for August 27. He also faces charges of evidence tampering.
Poor kid, his sentence will never be enough IMO.

JUN 21, 2021

[...]

BBM above.
He pleads to 3 rape incidents.
I would think, there were more times, BUT slp had not recorded these previously.
The sentence for this slime will not be sufficient.

August 27, 2021

Monroe County child rapist sent to prison for almost 30 years

A judge fought back tears as he spoke directly to a teenager who was repeatedly raped. The man accused of it was sentenced to around 30 years in prison.

I saw this video in the MEDIA ONLY THREAD and mistakenly commented in that thread that I listened to this child (now age 16) tell the court that she told her mother that the stepdad was molesting her and she was not believed. I'm sick that her mother only served 60 days in jail for not protecting her child. :(
:mad::(

August 27, 2021

Monroe County child rapist sent to prison for almost 30 years

A judge fought back tears as he spoke directly to a teenager who was repeatedly raped. The man accused of it was sentenced to around 30 years in prison.

I saw this video in the MEDIA ONLY THREAD and mistakenly commented in that thread that I listened to this child (now age 16) tell the court that she told her mother that the stepdad was molesting her and she was not believed. I'm sick that her mother only served 60 days in jail for not protecting her child. :(
:mad::(
Her Mom is scum of the earth. I hope she doesn't have custody of any of her kids anymore. At the very least, she has really bad judgment. At the worse, she's an accomplice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleutherson90
Back