GUILTY TN - SLP, 14, found alive, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is there any chance the bio mom will ever again have custody of SP or her siblings?
I guess it can't or wouldn't be considered while she was still incarcerated and SLP is probably 15 by now so she , at least would be beyond the age of custody consideration by the time her mother is released if she is sentenced to more that 3 years. Her sister was about 12 and the two youngest were less than ten.
So I guess the answer depends on how long a sentence she gets. Hopefully, they kids will be to old for her to try to get custody.

I sure hope CP gets jail time. I hope she has a sexual offender status too. She should never be allowed around children again. She doesn’t have a clue how to protect them.

Christine Pruitt, Randall Pruitt's wife and the girl's mother, pleaded guilty in July to evidence tampering in the case. She's to be sentenced next month

My God, and there’s nothing else the woman can be charged with?

MADISONVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) -- The mother of a Madisonville teen who went missing in January 2019 before being found safe later in Wisconsin has entered a guilty plea, according to the Monroe County court.

Christina Pruitt was charged with evidence tampering. Randall Pruitt was charged with rape.

Both Christina and Randall Pruitt have court dates coming up in October.

Christina Pruitt will be sentenced on Oct. 28.

Mother in missing Madisonville teen case enters guilty plea

CP pled guilty to evidence tampering, and will appear in Monroe County court for sentencing on Oct 28, 2019.

Pursuant to Tennessee Code 39-16-503 - Tampering with or fabricating evidence, a violation of this section is a Class C felony.

The penalty for Class C felony is between three and fifteen years in jail. In addition, the jury may assess a fine not to exceed $10,000. Penalties may also include supervised release and/or probation.

I sure hope that CP was not offered the lighter side for evidence against RP. Maximum fifteen years for not protecting her child seems so unjust to me.

» Tennessee Code 39-16-503. Tampering with or fabricating evidenceLawServer

CP pled guilty to evidence tampering, and will appear in Monroe County court for sentencing on Oct 28, 2019.

Pursuant to Tennessee Code 39-16-503 - Tampering with or fabricating evidence, a violation of this section is a Class C felony.

The penalty for Class C felony is between three and fifteen years in jail. In addition, the jury may assess a fine not to exceed $10,000. Penalties may also include supervised release and/or probation.

I sure hope that CP was not offered the lighter side for evidence against RP. Maximum fifteen years for not protecting her child seems so unjust to me.

I hope not either but I almost suspect some deal was made. She pled guilty at the last minute when she was expected to plead not guilty. Hard to say.

10/28 will see a few offenders in court, same day as the PF trial, if it proceeds on time.

Jmo.

Where are you ilovechili? I expected to see you yesterday either here or in KB’s thread. Sorry for posting this in this thread. I wanted to send a private message, but I’m getting an error. I hope you’re OK chili!

Seattle, you're going to be very disappointed as we all are. You stated "The penalty for Class C felony is between three and fifteen years in jail. In addition, the jury may assess a fine not to exceed $10,000. Penalties may also include supervised release and/or probation."...yet...

Monroe County parents of formerly missing teen appear in court, mother to serve 60 days in jail

MADISONVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – A Monroe County mother will spend at least 60 days in jail in the case of a formerly missing Madisonville teen who was later found in Wisconsin.

Both Christina Pruitt, the teen’s mother, and Randall Pruitt, the teen’s adoptive father, were in court Monday facing charges in connection to the case.

Christina Pruitt plead guilty to tampering with evidence in this case back in July and was sentenced Monday to four years – 60 of those days will be spent in jail, while the remaining time will be spent on probation.

Randall Pruitt is facing multiple charges of rape as well as tampering with evidence.

The court also set Randall Pruitt’s trial date for April 23, 2020.

Seattle, you're going to be very disappointed as we all are. You stated "The penalty for Class C felony is between three and fifteen years in jail. In addition, the jury may assess a fine not to exceed $10,000. Penalties may also include supervised release and/or probation."...yet...

Monroe County parents of formerly missing teen appear in court, mother to serve 60 days in jail

MADISONVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – A Monroe County mother will spend at least 60 days in jail in the case of a formerly missing Madisonville teen who was later found in Wisconsin.

Both Christina Pruitt, the teen’s mother, and Randall Pruitt, the teen’s adoptive father, were in court Monday facing charges in connection to the case.

Christina Pruitt plead guilty to tampering with evidence in this case back in July and was sentenced Monday to four years – 60 of those days will be spent in jail, while the remaining time will be spent on probation.

Randall Pruitt is facing multiple charges of rape as well as tampering with evidence.

GRRRR :mad: 60 days in jail, give me a break!!! This mother was much more culpable and you'll never convince me she didn't know exactly what was going on for years <alleged abuse by RP since SLP was a toddler>, and this is justice??????

Everyone around this young girl failed her miserably, I just hope that SLP is receiving the love and counseling she needs in order to heal.

JMO

I guess it can't or wouldn't be considered while she was still incarcerated and SLP is probably 15 by now so she , at least would be beyond the age of custody consideration by the time her mother is released if she is sentenced to more that 3 years. Her sister was about 12 and the two youngest were less than ten.
So I guess the answer depends on how long a sentence she gets. Hopefully, they kids will be to old for her to try to get custody.

Per your post..
"SLP is probably 15 by now so she , at least would be beyond the age of custody consideration by the time her mother is released if she is sentenced to more that 3 years. Her sister was about 12 and the two youngest were less than ten. "

In the attached video of above link, it said a condition of her probation was to take parenting classes. Does she has a chance of later obtaining custody of siblings?

Last edited:
Bringing over from the Media Thread:
i think she got off lightly, especially when you think of all the abuse she could have prevented if she had believed her daughter and acted like a mum and got her away from that predator.
Having only to spend 60 days out of 4 years in jail is shameful. I cannot find if it describes what evidence she actually tampered with. It really does not matter to me. Her number one priority should have been protect her daughter and put her first over any man.
I agree! I'm wondering if the tampering had something to do with SP's bedding. MOO

Bringing over from the Media Thread:

I agree! I'm wondering if the tampering had something to do with SP's bedding. MOO
Agreed! I’ve wondered since the very beginning if the tampering of evidence was her getting rid of SLP’s bedsheet. Was always such an odd detail to me when she first went missing and her bedsheet was missing as well. It must have contained evidence of her being abused by RP.

That was last week. I wonder if the trial was held or if it was postponed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spudxii
Back