TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Media, Maps and Timelines *NO DISCUSSION*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JAN 29, 2019
Parents’ agony as multistate search for missing 14-year-old girl enters a third week | Daily Mail Online
‘You can’t think, you can’t eat, you can’t sleep’: Parents’ agony as multistate search for missing 14-year-old girl enters a third week
  • SLP t was last seen at her home in Tennessee on January 13
  • She has two mobile phones which last pinged the day after she vanished
  • Her mother, Christina Pruitt, has begged the teenager to come back
SLP was last seen at her Madisonville home on January 13 at around 11pm.

She is said to have two mobile phones with her which last pinged the morning after her disappearance near a welcome center in Corbin, Kentucky, around 130 miles from her family's house.

Detective Jason Fillyaw with the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office in Tennessee said on Friday that the youngster’s phones are no longer turned on, and she has not posted on social media since before she went missing.

<mod removed photos of victim>

Last edited by a moderator:
JAN 29, 2019
https://nypost.com/2019/01/29/family-devastated-after-teen-girl-disappears-from-home/
The 5-foot-3 blond teen and her family had moved back to Tennessee from Georgia in December. Her parents said they’re at a loss over her disappearance.

“It’s like having your soul ripped out of your body,” dad Randall Pruitt said, according to WATE-TV. “You can’t think, you can’t eat, you can’t sleep, you can’t rest — life has just ceased for us since she left.”

Her mother, Christina Pruitt, added that the family, including SP’s three younger siblings, are “heartbroken.”

JAN 29, 2019
FBI joins search for Tennessee teen missing since Jan. 13
Detective Jason Fillyaw with the Monroe County Sheriff's Office said the girl is not officially classified as endangered because they don't have information suggesting she is in direct danger. He added that it was unusual for a juvenile in her situation to go missing for this long.

"I've been in an investigative position with this agency for three years now, and this is the first time we've had a missing juvenile go to this level," Fillyaw said. "Usually, we locate them within 24 to 48 hours and they're home safe."

JAN 29, 2019 - Video
Missing Tennessee teen's cellphones pinged nearly 140 miles from home in another state: Police
SP's parents -- Randall and Christina Pruitt -- told ABC News that there were no red flags and that she went to bed that night in good spirits.

"We were sitting in the living room, talking," Randall Pruitt said. "She was her normal, bubbly self, and happy ... She was an extremely joyful child."

"She had always requested the farm life -- is all we had ever heard since she was a little girl. She wanted horses and ducks and chickens. ... We just now were able to do that, leaving the city behind," he said.

"She brought the sunshine up in the morning, I mean, just like having your cup of coffee. ... Life's just not the same without SP," Randall Pruitt told ABC Knoxville affiliate WATE.

"She was our life. ... And our life is gone," Christina Pruitt told ABC News.

Her younger sister discovered SP, the oldest of four siblings, missing Jan. 14 around 5 a.m., Christina Pruitt said.

The teen's window was also found open and some of her clothes and her bed sheets were missing, according to authorities.

JAN 27, 2019
Former Lawrenceville teen disappeared four weeks after move to Tennessee
Although officials believe Pruitt may have traveled to Corbin, Ky., the FBI’s Knoxville office reached out to their colleagues in Atlanta and asked to have the information about her disappearance publicized in this area as well.

“The girl lived in Lawrenceville, Ga. for many years before moving to Knoxville four weeks before she disappeared,” FBI spokesman Kevin G. Rowson said in an email. “So she has many contacts here from school friends (or other people).”

JAN 30, 2019
Tennessee Girl, 14, 'Was Her Normal, Bubbly Self' Before Vanishing More than 2 Weeks Ago
Her bedroom window was found open and some of her sheets and articles of clothing were missing, say investigators, according to WATE.

SP’s parents told ABC News they don’t know anyone in Kentucky and don’t believe SP does either, adding that nothing seemed amiss the last time they saw their daughter.

The FBI and the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation have joined the search for SP, which has expanded into four states including Missouri, WATE reports.

WATE: New details emerge in search for missing Monroe County teen
We now know she was last seen heading to bed around 11 p.m. on January 13. Her siblings found her bedroom window open the next morning and said some of her clothes and bed sheets were missing.

JAN 30, 2019
Search for missing Tennessee girl focuses on Whitley County, Corbin – The News Journal
Tennessee officials are focusing on Whitley County and Corbin in their search for a missing teen after her cell phone’s GPS indicated it was in the area.

Conflicting media reports indicate that her cell phone last had a signal in or near Kentucky.

Some media reports indicate her cell phone was last pinged near the Kentucky Welcome Center on I-75 in Whitley County, which is located near the Tennessee state line.

Other reports indicated her cell phone last pinged off a cell tower near Corbin.

Authorities have been unable to ping the phone since then as the phone appears to be turned off.

The Monroe County Sheriff’s Department is watching for further phone activity.

<mod removed photo of victim>

Tennessee Girl, 14, 'Was Her Normal, Bubbly Self' Before Vanishing More than 2 Weeks Ago

Her bedroom window was found open and some of her sheets and articles of clothing were missing, say investigators, according to WATE.

SP’s parents told ABC News they don’t know anyone in Kentucky and don’t believe SP does either, adding that nothing seemed amiss the last time they saw their daughter.

“We were sitting in the living room, talking,” the teen’s father, Randall Pruitt, told ABC News. “She was her normal, bubbly self, and happy.”

JAN 30, 2019
New details emerge in search for missing Monroe County teen
WATE 6 On Your Side's Gabriella Pagán visited the distraught family at their farmhouse in Madisonville on Wednesday, Jan. 30.

While there, Monroe County Sheriff's Office investigators were actively investigating SP's bedroom, taking her hair brush for DNA analysis and searching the family's 20-plus acres on foot for any kind of trace.

Their main focus was her bedroom. On her wall, a handwritten chore-list for her working the family's farm, which has horses, pigs, ducks and dogs. SP took care of the animals she loved. Her laptop has since been returned to its place in her bedroom following an analysis by investigators. Her calendar had plans for the following weekend, before her disappearance that Sunday night.

The Pruitt's driveway alone was nearly a mile up the mountain. Cell service was near-nonexistent and the house itself is situated in an isolated mountain road.

“If I knew where she was I would go find — I would go get her, I want her back, I’m not saying anything in past tense,” Christina Pruitt said Wednesday. “I’ve never done this before. I’m just as simple as anybody else, I mean I am just a typical nobody, just like everybody else.”

A mother's worry - put out for all the world to see. And, according to the Pruitts, assert critical opinions.

“But everything that they are saying, do they not understand that we are already there? Like, we have already been there - we are wondering is she OK? Does she have food? Is she clothed? Does she have a roof over her head? Is she in harms way? I mean, we — ask this to ourselves. But everything that they are saying, do they not understand that we are already there?"

JAN 31, 2019
Suspect In Disappearance Of Tennessee Girl Arrested In Kentucky
Around 6 p.m. Wednesday, the FBI detained a male suspect at the Marathon gas station at 802 South Main Street. The suspect has yet to be identified.

A law enforcement official told WKOA the development is related to missing teenager SLP, who was last seen by her parents at their Madisonville, Tenn., home the night of Jan. 13.

WKOA interviewed a Marathon gas station employee working at the time. The employee told them the male suspect entered the store Wednesday evening and made a purchase. When he exited the store and returned to his vehicle, appearing to be a gray Ford passenger car, the suspect was immediately surrounded and taken to the ground by several FBI agents. The suspect was the only person traveling in the vehicle.

Within minutes, Leitchfield Police Department Sgt. Robert Jackson and Officer Eugene Cain, and possibly other LPD officers, arrived at the Marathon to assist.

JAN 31, 2019
Search continues for missing East Tennessee girl
Her parents said they are reeling from her mysterious disappearance and fighting people's criticism about what happened to her.

“I’ve seen a lot of attacks like ‘how do you not know where your daughter is sleeping,’ ‘how do you not know if something went wrong.’ You go to bed, you think everything is fine, you wake up and it’s all changed. And at times it is more than you can bear,” said Pruitt’s father, Randall Pruitt.

JAN 31, 2019
Arrest made
The Monroe County Sheriff's Office confirms there has been an arrest in the disappearance of 14-year-old SP.

The sheriff's office was not able to provide any other details, including the circumstance of the arrest or whether Pruitt had been found.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation says it is assisting.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee