TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Media, Maps and Timelines *NO DISCUSSION*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JAN 31, Updated FEB 1, 2019
Adoptive father of missing teen arrested, charged with rape
The FBI joined the search for the girl and later obtained a search warrant for email and messaging records on the teen's cell phone. The search warrant indicates they found explicit video and photos of Randall Pruitt having sexual intercourse with his adoptive daughter in her bedroom.

Video of this explicit content was then emailed to someone, according to the search warrant.

Pruitt, who was being held without bond until his bond hearing Tuesday, was interviewed with his attorney present along with the FBI and MCSO; officials telling WATE 6 On Your Side they asked Pruitt questions surrounding the whereabouts of the missing girl.

According to MCSO, more charges are to come with multiple people involved.

WATE 6 On Your Side spoke with the mother of the 14-year-old girl, who says she had no idea about any of it and is focusing on coping, her three other children, and getting to see her 14-year-old daughter again after learning everything from authorities.

FEB 4, 2019
MCSO: Monroe County teen contacted FBI in St. Louis while missing
Investigators say the teen contacted the FBI's office in St. Louis, Missouri while the investigation into their disappearance was underway.

Law enforcement cannot say how they reached out at this point, without hurting the ongoing investigation into the teen's disappearance.

According to investigators, an FBI tip led authorities to the home of Bryan David Rogers, who lives with his mother, in Madison, Wisconsin - where the teen was found.

Bryan David Rogers was arrested and charged with abduction and/or child taking by the Dane County Sheriff's Office, on the same day it was released the teen had been found.

Investigators say it appears Rogers came to Tennessee to get the teen.

While the teen is back in her home state, we're told she is not at home with family. Investigators say she is in a safe place surrounded with people there to help her.

Dane County Sheriff's Office
Screenshot 2019-02-04 11.22.28.png

Last edited:
Madison man charged in connection with Tennessee teen found in Wisconsin
MADISON (WKOW) — A Madison man faces federal charges in the case of a missing Tennessee teen who was found last week in Wisconsin.

According to investigators, an FBI tip led authorities to the home of Bryan David Rogers, who lives with his mother, in Madison where the teen was found.

Bryan David Rogers, 31, was charged in a complaint filed in U.S. District Court in Madison. He will make an initial appearance in federal court in Madison Monday at 3 p.m. today.

According to the affidavit supporting the complaint, Rogers came into contact with the girl through an online game where she told him that she was being sexually assaulted.

The affidavit alleges that Rogers persuaded the minor to engage in sexually explicit conduct, to make a video recording of the conduct, and send the video recording to him.

The affidavit further alleges that Rogers traveled to Tennessee and returned to Wisconsin with the minor.

snipped and BBM
According to the affidavit supporting the complaint, Rogers came into contact with the girl through an online game where she told him that she was being sexually assaulted.

The affidavit alleges that Rogers persuaded the minor to engage in sexually explicit conduct, to make a video recording of the conduct, and send the video recording to him.

The affidavit further alleges that Rogers traveled to Tennessee and returned to Wisconsin with the minor.

Rogers allegedly “avoided tollways and gas stations with suvailence,” and destroyed the teen’s phone, according to the affidavit.

Wisconsin man charged with sexual exploitation in case involving Madisonville teen
MADISON, Wis. (WATE) - A Wisconsin man has now been charged with sexual exploitation of a child after a U.S. Attorney says he knowingly persuaded a 14-year-old Madisonville girl to engage in sexually explicit conduct in order to produce video evidence of it, then transported the video from Tennessee to Wisconsin.

An affidavit says Bryan Rogers, 31, met the teen through an online game. The teen told Rogers she was being sexually assaulted. The affidavit then says Rogers persuaded the girl to engage in sexually explicit conduct and make a video recording, which she then sent to Rogers.

Rogers is then accused of traveling to Tennessee and then returning to Wisconsin with the girl.

The Monroe County teen went missing on January 13 before being found in Wisconsin over two weeks later has since returned to Tennessee.

Investigators say the teen contacted the FBI's office in St. Louis, Missouri while the investigation into their disappearance was underway.

According to investigators, an FBI tip led authorities to the home of Rogers, who lives with his mother, in Madison, Wisconsin - where the teen was found.

The affidavit says Rogers initially told investigators he never met the girl in person and did not travel to Tennessee to pick her up. He also said the girl wasn't in his home.

A short time later, an investigator arrived at the home and met with Rogers' mother. Officers searched Rogers' living area in his mother's basement and found the girl hiding in a closet.

Rogers admitted he didn't send the video of the teen's alleged rape to law enforcement because he thought it wouldn't stand up in court.

Rogers was arrested and charged with abduction and/or child taking by the Dane County Sheriff's Office, on the same day it was released the teen had been found.

Lead investigator in the case, Jason Fillyaw with the Monroe County Sheriff's Office, along with a case manager and THP officer who's been assigned to the FBI, all flew out Friday morning to bring the teen back to Tennessee Saturday night.

FEB 4, 2019
Man faces charges in connection with missing 14-year-old Tennessee girl found in Madison
Investigators spoke with Rogers after the girl was found. The complaint said he indicated he communicated with her online, and she “disclosed to him that she was being molested.” She said she “had never told anyone else but her mother, who didn’t believe her.” He said he “instructed her to get a video of the rape,” which she did, and “emailed it to him.” He said he didn’t send it to law enforcement because “he thought it would not stand up in court.”

According to the complaint, he admitted to driving to Tennessee to pick the girl up, bringing her back to his home in Wisconsin. He said he “avoided tollways and gas stations with surveillance, and smashed her phone so that he would not be traced.”

A search warrant was executed on Rogers’ phone, and the complaint said chats were found on the phone between Rogers and the girl, starting in December of 2018. One message from Rogers read, in part, “if you can get that video I can get you out of there. I can’t help you if we don’t have foolproof leverage” according to the complaint.

The complaint said investigators searched Rogers’ computer and found video the girl made at Rogers’ direction, created on Jan. 10.

In a tweet shared Friday morning, Feb. 1, the FBI in Milwaukee thanked the Dane County Sheriff’s Office and the Madison Police Department for helping to locate the missing teenager from Tennessee. In the tweet, the FBI said the 14-year-old girl was found in Madison around 8 p.m. Thursday night — nearly three weeks after she was reported missing.

FEB 4, 2019
Report: Wisconsin man arrested, told Madisonville teen to film sexual assault as proof of abuse
The girl appeared desperate to get away, records show.

On Jan. 14, 2019, law enforcement authorities in Monroe County filed a missing person report for the teen. No one knew where she was until Jan. 31, 2019 -- when she was located at Rogers' home in Madison, Wisconson, the affidavit alleges.

FBI special agents responded to his home where he reportedly told them he had been in contact with the girl through the online game, Roblox. He said she was being sexually assaulted and that she had sent him a video of the abuse.

According to the affidavit, he stated he had never met her in person and that he did not travel to Tennessee to pick her up. He later admitted to picking her up and bringing her back -- after she was located at his home.

Later that evening, agents responded to his home and found her hiding in a closet in the basement. The affidavit alleges the girl told him she had never told anyone else about the abuse but her mother, who didn't believe her.

He told her to get a video of the rape, and according to the affidavit, she got the video and emailed it to him.

"He saw the video and said it was blurry but that it was a video of a 'full blown rape'," the affidavit states.

Rogers claimed he did not send the video to law enforcement because he thought it wouldn't stand up in court, according to the documents.

The phone he said he used was found in his mother's basement. The affidavit includes text message conversations between the pair.

"And I know you don't want to do it but I don't exactly want to see your dad rape you either. But we need clear video evidence," Rogers said in one text. "But understand that I can get in a hell of a lot of trouble for harboring you Unless you can prove what he did they will just release you back to him if we get caught."

Text messages show Rogers explaining how the teen can record the alleged assault. The video was later found on his computer and is 7 minutes and 10 seconds long, the affidavit states.

Madison man charged with sexual exploitation of Tennessee girl, missing since Jan. 14

Assistant U.S. Attorney Julie Pfluger said Monday at a brief court appearance for Rogers that prosecutors would seek an indictment against Rogers when the grand jury next meets on Feb. 20. She said it would also include a charge of taking a minor across state lines for sexual purposes.

Rogers will be back in court on Thursday for a hearing before U.S. Magistrate Judge Stephen Crocker to determine whether he will remain in custody while charges are pending.

Rogers met the girl online through Roblox, an internet gaming platform, and also used Facebook and an encrypted messenger application to communicate with her. At one point, Rogers told investigators, the girl told him that she was being sexually abused but that nobody believed her.

In a chat between the two that police found on Rogers' phone, the girl at one point told Rogers that she couldn't promise that she would get the video evidence for him.

"Then I can't promise I can get you away from that I hate to say it but I can't risk getting in trouble for you," Rogers responded. "If you can get that video I can get you out of there."

FEB 4, 2019
Prosecutors: Madison man abducted Tenn. teen after meeting her online
Rogers made an initial appearance in federal court in Madison on Monday afternoon. A detention hearing was scheduled for Feb. 7.

If convicted, Rogers faces a mandatory minimum penalty of 15 years and a maximum of 30 years in federal prison, federal officials said.

FEB 4, 2019
Feds: Wisconsin man met Tennessee teen playing 'Roblox' before picking her up from home
Officials say on January 3, FBI agents responded to Rogers' Madson, Wis. residence around 4 p.m. At the time, Rogers told investigators he had been in contact with the victim, adding he had never met the teen in person and did not travel to Tennessee to pick her up. He also told officials the teen was not in his house.

A special agent with the Wisconsin Department of Justice responded to Rogers' residence later that same day, at around 8 p.m. He spoke with Rogers and Rogers' mother, Anna, according to the criminal complaint, and told them he was at the home perform an 'exigent circumstances search' for the victim.

According to the criminal complaint, he used a phone to communicate with the victim, and he informed officials that the device was in his mother's vehicle.

According to the Monroe County Sheriff's Office, the teen contacted the St. Louis FBI field office at some point; however, a tip did not lead to Rogers. The sheriff's office says that information developed during the investigation.

A deputy with the sheriff's office, an official with THP and a case manager flew to Wisconsin on Friday and picked her up. As of Monday, officials say the teenager is in Tennessee, is not with family, but is safe.

That night, authorities said they were investigating the possibility of other charges but wouldn't say what type or who those charges would be filed against. With the revelation of the charges against Rogers on Feb. 4, officials have not said whether any other person will be charged.

(Note: The date of January 3 in paragraph one should read "January 31")

"The document included a short log of their online conversation in which he told the teen: “I can’t help you if we don’t have foolproof leverage against your dad.”

She replied: “…If you don’t help me somehow I might as well kill my [expletive] self like I’ve been planning to do. I can’t get the video. I just can’t.”

FEB 4, 2019
Neighbors stunned, wanting more answers after arrest in missing TN teen case
Neighbors were shocked when they found out a man who lives on their street was arrested in connection with a missing teen from Tennessee.

“Oh my God! Oh my God that poor girl,” said JM who lives along Basil Drive in northeast Madison. “I mean it’s very unnerving.”

Moeller is one of several residents in the subdivision who were beside themselves on Monday when their neighbor, Bryan Rogers, made his first federal court appearance.
house-rogers.jpg

FEB 5, 2019
Bond set for Madisonville man accused of rape in case involving adoptive daughter
A Madisonville man accused of rape in the case of a once-missing teen who was found in Wisconsin appeared in court Tuesday where bond was set at $2 million and the case was bound to a grand jury.

Randall Pruitt appeared in a Monroe County courtroom where a gag order was also placed on attorneys and law enforcement.

The judge ruled that Pruitt was a flight risk and that $2 million bond was appropriate because of the likelihood of conviction and the nature of the alleged crime.

https://twitter.com/justmcduffie/status/1092822619865399296Judge sets $2 million bond for Randall Pruitt he was arrested in connection to the missing Monroe Co. teen. @wvlt
Dyp8YEIU8AALiw_.jpg

Last edited:
FEB 5, 2019
From chatroom to rape video: Court records detail East Tennessee girl's abduction, abuse
But when the 14-year-old Monroe County girl told him she was being raped, Bryan Rogers didn't call authorities, according to court records — he asked to see it.

"I know you don't want to do it," one message reads. "But we need clear video evidence. ... you understand that I can get in a hell of a lot of trouble."

Rogers watched the video but kept it for himself, according to the warrant, even though he admitted it clearly showed "a full-blown rape." He claimed he thought it wasn't enough to alert police, agents wrote.

Rogers and the girl began chatting Christmas Eve on Roblox, an online gaming platform. The chats moved to Facebook and an encrypted messaging app, where the girl told him Pruitt was molesting her, according to court records.

"I can't just stay here," she wrote. "If u don't help me somehow I might as well kill my (expletive) self like I've been planning to do."

The girl said no one believed her. Rogers hinted he might not believe her, either, agents said — not without video proof.

FBI agents acting on the digital evidence and a tip knocked at Rogers' door Thursday. They found the girl hiding, scared, but "doing fine," Monroe County Sheriff Tommy Jones said.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back