Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Millions of people have voices and accents like that. But he didn't sound like the BG to me.

There are many predators in the US.
Unfortunately, your right. There are predators everywhere....just a shame that too many of them don't get caught.
I will agree to disagree about their voices if you will too. :)

All of those poor children from this family. A recent move, their oldest sister ran away, their dad got arrested and more than likely they have been removed from their mother's care. All in a very short period of time.
I hope their lives do nothing but improve from this day forward. We don't know what kind of abuse they have suffered either.
I applaud SP for saving herself. What a brave girl she is!

Yes. At the very least, they will all require counseling in order to understand what happened to SP to make her leave home and why “Daddy” is in jail. It’s as if a rug has been pulled out from under them. On some level, JP robbed all of the children of their innocence and any feeling of stability they might have had.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope she wasn't victimized by someone else. Wisconsin is a far way to get to. And the "additional charges" is concerning.

I’m just blown away that she ended up in Madison, which (thankfully!) is the most progressive City in the State of WI. I’m optimistic that she was treated well by social services or whatever entity has interfaced with her (including the local Police). Kind of a coincidence, isn’t it, the name of the town she left being Madisonville, TN and the place she traveled to being Madison, WI.

I would normally agree with you, however just a few short years ago two Websleuth world's collided when the rapist/killer of Hannah Graham and the Rapist/killer of Morgan Harrington we're found to be one and the same!!!!!!
Months and months and months earlier some savvy sleuths were theorizing about it...and then it was so. I agree that the likely hood is small, however I've seen stranger things happen. Jmo. I always say may today be the day #JusticeForAbbey&Libby.
I will never forget the day they announced it.

Yes. At the very least, they will all require counseling in order to understand what happened to Savannah to make her leave home and why “Daddy” is in jail. It’s as if a rug has been pulled out from under them. On some level, JP robbed all of the children of their innocence and any feeling of stability they might have had.
Yes, and possibly the farm life and all the animals they have. It seemed as if SP loved those animals, who wouldn't adore those puppies we saw pictured the other day!
Whether or not they find that it's appropriate for her to go back, she may lose all that too. Without the father's income, they could lose everything. This guy has taken so much from her, it's just not fair. Imo

I would normally agree with you, however just a few short years ago two Websleuth world's collided when the rapist/killer of Hannah Graham and the Rapist/killer of Morgan Harrington we're found to be one and the same!!!!!!
Months and months and months earlier some savvy sleuths were theorizing about it...and then it was so. I agree that the likely hood is small, however I've seen stranger things happen. Jmo. I always say may today be the day #JusticeForAbbey&Libby.
That was by no means a stretch.

You had two women, approximately the same age, who were abducted from the same general area, and dumped within miles of one another.

It didn’t take a rocket scientist to think there was a connection.

Here you have a guy who raped his adopted daughter, hundreds of miles from where a double murder occurred.

The Graham connection was solid logic, based on geography and victimology.

This is a blind leap into the darkness.

Last edited:
I am in awe of SP's courage.
At the age of 7 I feared sharing an issue involving a boy cousin who was 10.
It was my mother's sister's son. I couldn't imagine creating a rift between sisters.
At the age of 15 I feared sharing an issue involving my mother's uncle. Again I didn't want to create drama involving HER family member.
When young women speak up as SP has done, I am so impressed....such fortitude.
Peace be with you, SP.
MOO

I hope now, you would speak up, after hearing of this case,
and instilling this to any young girl, you may be in contact with.
You seem to care about family members, not wishing to cause problems,
therefore keeping quiet, possibly to your detriment.
I hope not and you are fine.

Imagine SP's ongoing life, if she didn't speak up.
MOO.

I wonder if he sent her the videos and pictures to blackmail her into silence.
I doubt it.

“If you tell anyone, I will distribute this video of me subjecting you to a hideous crime,” ain’t gonna serve its intended purpose.

It would risk his exposure, and his freedom.

Sadly, I wonder if she took the video herself. If that’s the case, that means that this was an ongoing thing.

I doubt it.

“If you tell anyone, I will distribute this video of me subjecting you to a hideous crime,” ain’t gonna serve its intended purpose.

Sadly, I wonder if she took the video herself. If that’s the case, that means that this was an ongoing thing.
Crap!

I doubt it.

I’m going to assume it was going on for years.

Dear Lord, this situation gets worse every time I look. Poor SP, the things she's had to endure, now videos and pics?! :mad: Her ability to escape the situation proves to me she is a fighter and that's a good indicator that she'll be able to recover going forward.

I still have a problem with a few 'stories' coming from RP and CP. Why would all the other children be in public school and SP enrolled, but then was homeschooled? There isn't one explanation that makes common sense IMO. Why would a 14 yo have 2 cell phones? That would be costly to maintain.

The audacity RP had in doing his 'pleas for SP to come home' made me sick at the time and now knowing for a fact of what he was doing just makes it 1000 times worse. He spoke of her almost romantically instead of father/daughter roles IMO. creeper

I'm not accusing Mom of anything, I'd just be interested in the dynamic within the home from her opinion. I also know that CPS would have spoken with all the other siblings. Another interesting perspective IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo