Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It does seem strange that she was found only 6 hours after RP's arrest.
I can't help but wonder if whoever was keeping her, called in, knowing now she could be found. Maybe they negotiated something so they weren't immediately arrested? idk
I believe that was definitely what happened. Is it for sure that whomever SP was staying with will face criminal charges? I've been offline mostly today.

Dear Lord, this situation gets worse every time I look. Poor SP, the things she's had to endure, now videos and pics?! :mad: Her ability to escape the situation proves to me she is a fighter and that's a good indicator that she'll be able to recover going forward.

I still have a problem with a few 'stories' coming from RP and CP. Why would all the other children be in public school and SP enrolled, but then was homeschooled? There isn't one explanation that makes common sense IMO. Why would a 14 yo have 2 cell phones? That would be costly to maintain.

The audacity RP had in doing his 'pleas for SP to come home' made me sick at the time and now knowing for a fact of what he was doing just makes it 1000 times worse. He spoke of her almost romantically instead of father/daughter roles IMO. creeper

I'm not accusing Mom of anything, I'd just be interested in the dynamic within the home from her opinion. I also know that CPS would have spoken with all the other siblings. Another interesting perspective IMO.

I wonder if the second cell phone was SP's purchase of a burner phone. I have no idea, living out in the boonies, if she would be able to buy a phone. Or, perhaps it was bought for her. It does seem unlikely that the family would pay for two phones for her.

I still think it's possible that authorities knew early on that she was safe in Wisconsin, notwithstanding that they stated she had not yet been found. We all know that LE can mislead the media while they do in fact have more knowledge than they let on. They did also state SP was not endangered. Her rescuer(s) may have contacted LE or the FBI once SP was there, and it was kept quiet while they investigated evidence that would nail the step dad with a solid arrest . They may even have had the video and pics handed to them, or had been told about them by the rescuer or SP herself before it was announced they "found" those.

I still think it's possible that authorities knew early on that she was safe in Wisconsin, notwithstanding that they stated she had not yet been found. We all know that LE can mislead the media while they do in fact have more knowledge than they let on. They did also state SP was not endangered. Her rescuer(s) may have contacted LE or the FBI once SP was there, and it was kept quiet while they investigated evidence that would nail the step dad with a solid arrest . They may even have had the video and pics handed to them, or had been told about them by the rescuer or SP herself before it was announced they "found" those.
I agree!

I believe that was definitely what happened. Is it for sure that whomever SP was staying with will face criminal charges? I've been offline mostly today.
I hope not. But someone took her across state lines and harbored her while a manhunt was underway. I guess we'll need to hear more about the circumstances.

LE would not leave the other kids in the house with that knowledge.

Perhaps we can change the Websleuths homepage photos from being side by side.? A little disturbing somehow.
And we now know it's related.
ITA it always give me the creeps when I see the victim and perp side by side. MSM does it all the time just for the sensationalism I believe, they really went overboard with it in the Mollie Tibbetts case. I wish they would stop and think about the victims and their families first.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo