Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what all he has been “hauling”, moo.

Who knows what all this dirtbag is into.
If we are thinking all these things, what must LE be thinking? And they
likely don’t have the manpower or resources to check him out thoroughly or to link him with other cases. Hope I am wrong about that. A man who is a rapist is capable of anything, IMO. And if he didn’t want to get caught, he is capable of doing anything to his victims. Sigh.

>FILLYAW: Yes. One was a phone from where she, from where they moved from and the other phone was a new phone that they had got when they got here.”

Thanks for that. I still don't get it, but I'm very glad she had two phones!

I'll be curious what his deal was before he and CP got married in 2007 and he adopted SP. Was he previously married? Did he go to jail for any of the previous crimes?

Also, I wonder what the circumstances were that the biological father gave up his parental rights and permitted SP to be adopted. Is he still alive? I assume the other children are RP and CP's?

I'm behind, maybe some of these questions have been answered.

So with him already being a convicted felon, is his DNA already in the database, or would DNA mandatory collection laws for felons have been implemented after the dates of his prior offenses?

—-

IF his DNA was not in any databases prior to this, maybe there’s a chance his DNA will now get a hit in another rape case(s). However it is discouraging and must be noted that thousands of rape kits remain untested.

Reference from Hania’s case, this is N.C. alone:

“The fact that the 2016 rape kit had been tested at all is remarkable, critics say. Between 14,000 to 15,000 other rape kits in North Carolina are waiting their turn in a massive backlog that's been piling up for years, leaving potential repeat offenders like Aguilar's alleged killer free to find their next target.

"Every single sexual assault kit that is untested represents a human being who went through an awful trauma, and they as a human being deserve to have their case investigated fully," Stein said.”

Backlog of untested rape kits is 'a public safety issue,' may let offenders slip away

Last edited:
So with him already being a convicted felon, is his DNA in the database, or would have DNA mandatory collection laws for felons been implemented after the date of his prior offenses?
Good question. With newer crimes, most states do collect dna. But I hear so many stories in past crimes of how collected dna sits on a shelf and is not even tested.
So with him already being a convicted felon, is his DNA in the database, or would have DNA mandatory collection laws for felons been implemented after the date of his prior offenses?

—-

IF his DNA was not in any databases prior to this, maybe there’s a chance his DNA will now get a hit in another case(s). However it is discouraging and must be noted that thousands of rape kits remain untested.

Reference from Hania’s case, this is N.C. alone:

“The fact that the 2016 rape kit had been tested at all is remarkable, critics say. Between 14,000 to 15,000 other rape kits in North Carolina are waiting their turn in a massive backlog that's been piling up for years, leaving potential repeat offenders like Aguilar's alleged killer free to find their next target.

"Every single sexual assault kit that is untested represents a human being who went through an awful trauma, and they as a human being deserve to have their case investigated fully," Stein said.”

Backlog of untested rape kits is 'a public safety issue,' may let offenders slip away
Was just typing this and see you already covered it. And this guy has likely covered all the roads in the USA. Ugh...

A poster sent me a note stating Trinity Trucking reported an annual salary of $500K.

Can this be verified?
Whatever his income is from his trucking company or a nefarious activity, it has stopped as of his arrest. I wonder how his family will make payments and live. He sure screwed everything up for a bunch of innocents.

Whatever his income is from his trucking company or a nefarious activity, it has stopped as of his arrest. I wonder how his family will make payments and live. He sure screwed everything up for a bunch of innocents.
His wife is young. She can work. She is likely grateful he is in jail. Anything has to be better than living with a rapist or worse.

Ehh..in a country or 325 million, we hear 24/7news about the monsters. It sells. It makes a mark on us. Especially because we are here on WS. We never heard about this 40 years ago when this type of thing was so much more prevalent. I think it is safer today than it has ever been because of the awareness, in fact I'm sure of it.

<modsnipped personal anecdotes>

I totally get your point but the reality is that so many women get the kids while the men f%ck off; and I think the women can find true happiness down the road and should try; for the sake her wellbeing as a mother and for the children as well.

<modsnipped>
Statistics may say it's safer in the US, but in real life it certainly doesn't appear that way. Drugs. Theft is cray cray. I seriously don't think the police force would say it's safer.
Unheard of things happening in our own small towns....serial killers, young moms shot by bfs. And in most places you can't really leave your doors unlocked.
I usu believe stats but not the current ones. Oh, and school shootings is an undisputable example of escalating crime/danger to our young people.

Hmmm...I have heard stories of some truckers and their addictions to *advertiser censored*. I actually thought it might be a trucker who was the perp in the Mollie Tibbet’s case or the Abbey and Libby case. Again, I am not vilifying truckers, but have heard things and it is creepy. So why did he change the name from Pruitt to Trinity? To cover past crimes? To keep witnesses of crimes from finding him? Wondering now.

Could have been a financial decision. Maybe business going under? Did just the name change or is it a completely different LLC? I suppose they could have sold the business and any potential contracts to afford to move. Could explain that $500,000 too. Also interesting that CP is the owner. It's hard to imagine anything RP doing was innocent at this point in time. Maybe the FBI will unearth a bunch of financial crimes in the process of the investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psychesleuth