Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So thankful SLP saved herself! But. Something seems off about this entire process. IMO.

LE held a news conference and, for some horrendous reason, announced to the world what was captured in video, and in pictures. WHY? What possible explanation could ever cover this blatant disregard for a victim's privacy? It comes 360 degrees from everything reported after JC rescued herself. And that was rightly so!

Did we need to know all the gory details? Wouldn't there be a different/better way to explain the findings? Unless they're softening us up for even more horrors? Or will these cases all be handled in some seemingly random way?

I hope SLP can get the counseling she will need in helping her recovery. From all of her experiences. UGH!

My imagination has really run with this. Could the “possible further arrests” be individuals who have received child *advertiser censored* from RP? Could LE be investigating a ring and expect arrests from that? This wouldn’t surprise me at all. But for now, it is JMO.

If that's the case, I sure hope those people are sweating in their psyches! For now, I well hope this was only SLP procuring evidence against her attacker. IMO that's what it has sounded like.

There are a few pictures of the Trinity one. I'm not sure if it's HIS truck or if it was more of a photo-op. The name Trinity has sentimental value for them, so I thought that was why.

https://scontent-sjc3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=27ebfd155624dcaaefb86b6052101df4&oe=5C57C104

There are several Pruitt pictures. If you go back to the oldest pictures you will see them. Maybe they switched from Pruitt to Trinity? Seems odd. I wouldn't want to only use one sentimental name... I'd want all 4 included. I did entertain the idea that they might have been naming the trucks themselves but quickly dropped that.

Anyway, yes definitely both names on trucks.

I don't think I've seen one that says Pruitt Trucking. Looks like Trinity.
View attachment 167136
Randall Pruitt

Some info on Trinity:

Trinity Transport USDOT 3107318 - Lawrenceville, Georgia Trucking Company

@gitana1 Would RP's alleged prior sex offenses prevent him from adopting minor children?

I think it should! Unless he didn't divulge his criminal history and no agency inquired or didn't inquire about criminal histories from other states.

But I'm not sure about background checks for stepparent adoptions in TN or GA. Here in CA there is an investigative portion of the process. And they do conduct a background check.

My blood pressure went through the roof!!!! I called the station. I explained that she was NOT "having sex" and that they were re-victimizing her. They don't care; they won't take the video down and they justified it by saying that they were "quoting" LE. (I must have missed where LE said that she was "having sex" with her rapist. Does anyone have a link?) I think that reporter and the script writer - ALL OF THEM - should have sensitivity training and be forced to hang out with SVU or spend a day in a rape crisis center. I hope none of them have daughters/granddaughters.

Wow! Thank you so much for doing that!!!

It’s on youtube as well.
Interesting that his record of charge of hand gun is:

Possession of Hand Gun by a Convicted Felon!

Meaning that he was already convicted of some other felon...
Which leads me to this question:
Which felony?
- Prior Rape?
(Was there a prior rape?... Or are they including this current situation?)

-Domestic Assault?

Interesting that his record of charge of hand gun is:

Possession of Hand Gun by a Convicted Felon!

Meaning that he was already convicted of some other felon...
Which leads me to this question:
Which felony?
- Prior Rape?
(Was there a prior rape?... Or are they including this current situation?)

-Domestic Assault?
At the very least, it’s the rape.

I don’t want to get us off topic, but this isn’t an unusual occurrence.

We have mandatory minimums for felons in possession of a firearm, and they aren’t enforced.

We have gun laws that simply aren’t implemented.

Ehh..in a country or 325 million, we hear 24/7news about the monsters. It sells. It makes a mark on us. Especially because we are here on WS. We never heard about this 40 years ago when this type of thing was so much more prevalent. I think it is safer today than it has ever been because of the awareness, in fact I'm sure of it.

<modsnipped personal anecdotes>

I totally get your point but the reality is that so many women get the kids while the men f%ck off; and I think the women can find true happiness down the road and should try; for the sake her wellbeing as a mother and for the children as well.

<modsnipped>

No. The research is pretty definitive. Children who live with step fathers or unrelated "mama's new man" are at significantly higher risk for abuse than kids who live with their natural parents or with only a single mom. Here is an example:

Father Figures vs. Biological Fathers in the Home
Results of the 2009 study showed that families living with a man who was not the biological father of all the children in the home, and families living without a man in the home, were significantly more likely to be contacted by CPS compared to families in which the biological father of all the children lived with the mother.

The following year, a report on the National Incidence Study of Abuse and Neglect, which examines not only CPS cases but all reported incidences of abuse and neglect to community professionals, also found that maltreatment rates differed according to family structure.[2] Children living with their married biological parents had the lowest rate of abuse and neglect, whereas those living with a single parent who had a partner living in the household had the highest rate. Compared to children living with married biological parents, those whose single parent had a live-in partner were at least 8 times more likely to be maltreated in one way or another. They were 10 mores more likely to experience abuse and 8 times more likely to experience neglect.

A 2001 study by Aruna Radhakrishna and colleagues at the University of North Carolina followed 644 North Carolina newborns for eight years. These babies were mostly from families considered at high risk of abuse or neglect based on the characteristics of the mother and infant at birth. Researchers found that maltreatment was lowest among children who lived with two biological parents.[3] Maltreatment was most common in homes with a stepfather or boyfriend, with 80% of the maltreatment occurring between birth and age 4, 20% between ages 4-6, and 27% between ages 6-8. Unlike the 2009 study, however, this one found no significant difference in maltreatment rates between kids living with both parents and kids living with only their biological mother.

Child Abuse and Father Figures: Which Kind of Families Are Safest to Grow Up In? | National Center for Health Research

This case fits the pattern. I know that feels offensive to some people but I'm not making up the facts.

Children's happiness isn't dependent on their parents' ability to find love. Instead, their well being is often compromised by parents trying hard to meet their own needs at the expense of their childrens' needs to be safe and protected. IMO.

No. The research is pretty definitive. Children who live with step fathers or unrelated "mama's new man" are at significantly higher risk for abuse than kids who live with their natural parents or with only a single mom. Here is an example:

Results of the 2009 study showed that families living with a man who was not the biological father of all the children in the home, and families living without a man in the home, were significantly more likely to be contacted by CPS compared to families in which the biological father of all the children lived with the mother.

The following year, a report on the National Incidence Study of Abuse and Neglect, which examines not only CPS cases but all reported incidences of abuse and neglect to community professionals, also found that maltreatment rates differed according to family structure.[2] Children living with their married biological parents had the lowest rate of abuse and neglect, whereas those living with a single parent who had a partner living in the household had the highest rate. Compared to children living with married biological parents, those whose single parent had a live-in partner were at least 8 times more likely to be maltreated in one way or another. They were 10 mores more likely to experience abuse and 8 times more likely to experience neglect.

A 2001 study by Aruna Radhakrishna and colleagues at the University of North Carolina followed 644 North Carolina newborns for eight years. These babies were mostly from families considered at high risk of abuse or neglect based on the characteristics of the mother and infant at birth. Researchers found that maltreatment was lowest among children who lived with two biological parents.[3] Maltreatment was most common in homes with a stepfather or boyfriend, with 80% of the maltreatment occurring between birth and age 4, 20% between ages 4-6, and 27% between ages 6-8. Unlike the 2009 study, however, this one found no significant difference in maltreatment rates between kids living with both parents and kids living with only their biological mother.

Child Abuse and Father Figures: Which Kind of Families Are Safest to Grow Up In? | National Center for Health Research

This case fits the pattern. I know that feels offensive to some people but I'm not making up the facts.

Children's happiness isn't dependent on their parents' ability to find love. Instead, their well being is often compromised by parents trying hard to meet their own needs at the expense of their childrens' needs to be safe and protected. IMO.
It rings true on its face, and is borne out by the facts.

(Biological) Fathers matter, and the unproperly vetted “new man” is a danger.

Last edited:

LIKE x 1,000

My imagination has really run with this. Could the “possible further arrests” be individuals who have received child *advertiser censored* from RP? Could LE be investigating a ring and expect arrests from that? This wouldn’t surprise me at all. But for now, it is JMO.

If this young, smart, courageous girl has instigated findings where there are further arrests, we will be pleased.
If more of these Creeps are found the better.
It is due to SP's positive actions against RP that may surprise us all.
I hope SP has caused further hardship for more Jerks.
MOO.

Yeah, but I was dead wrong about foul play, thank God.

I was absolutely convinced that SP was dead, and that dad had done it.

What I couldn’t figure out, was that phone ping in Kentucky, which simply didn’t fit into my scenario (timing wise); for good reason.

I should have listened to you optimists.
I went down that dark route with you @MassGuy All we knew in the moment was RP was arrested and LE was still searching for SP. She has set a remarkable precedence for the discussions of any future (wishing for none,but I’m realistic) cases here. I am also happy to have been wrong.

The timing was pretty quick. I'm curious who was actually homeschooling her or if she was essentially homeschooling herself. Did mom work outside of the home? What was RP's trucking schedule? I hope this wasn't some weird scheme by RP to be able to take her on the road with him since homeschooling would allow a greater deal of flexibility.

I'm wondering if her sisters going back to school somehow set this all in motion. For every good reason SP would have with her sisters not being home or being in bed earlier when it came to planning her escape and actually getting out of the house without being caught, there's an equally horrendous reason why it could have really sped up the need to get out ASAP.
I never even thought of the possibility of homeschool in the cab of an OTR trucker-rapist. Totally possible & vomit-worthy. Thank God she’s out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teceemac