Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many young people out there who are being abused themselves are hearing SP’s story and are inspired to take action/reach out for help in their own lives as a result.

Enough can not be said about what a smart, brave hero SP is.
Not only this, but SP escaped her horrible home life just days after Jayme Closs escaped her captor. I have been wondering if Jayme’s heroic actions and bravery gave SP the courage to make a run for it too. In addition, she may have seen that Jayme was supported and not vilified as a result of her ordeal. She has nothing to be ashamed of; she is a victim.

If that's the case, I sure hope those people are sweating in their psyches! For now, I well hope this was only SLP procuring evidence against her attacker. IMO that's what it has sounded like.
Yes. Child *advertiser censored* and trafficking of children. Terrible things go on in this world that most of us couldn’t imagine.

ETA: I was actually replying to the original post by scrapper 18, by the way.

I don't think I've seen one that says Pruitt Trucking. Looks like Trinity.
View attachment 167136
Randall Pruitt

Some info on Trinity:

Trinity Transport USDOT 3107318 - Lawrenceville, Georgia Trucking Company

(Lemme pull up my notes, I could’ve sworn when I took notes I saw “Pruitt Trucking”...I always take notes on perps before their SM goes poof)

Eta: it’s there, see his fb, truck photo from Oct 16, 2013–“Pruitt Trucking”
—-

From your link, Pommy, re: Trinity Transport (thanks for the link, good find):

TRINITY TRANSPORT (Georgia Transport Company)
Company Overview
TRINITY TRANSPORT is an active operating under USDOT Number 3107318 and MC Number 80824.

Total Trucks 1
Tractors Owned 1
Trailer Owned 1
Total Drivers 1
USDOT 3107318
MC NUMBER 80824
MCS-150 Mileage Year
MCS-150 DATE 20180309
MCS-150 MILEAGE
Does TRINITY TRANSPORT transport Hazardous Material? No
Carrier Operation Interstate
TRINITY TRANSPORT in business since 20180309

So judging from the 2018 date above can we assume he changed the name of his trucking business from “Pruitt Trucking” to “Trinity Transport”.

ETA:
Calling @chihuahua in case she may have any general input or knowledge in this “trucking” matter.

Last edited:
Hmmm...I have heard stories of some truckers and their addictions to *advertiser censored*. I actually thought it might be a trucker who was the perp in the Mollie Tibbet’s case or the Abbey and Libby case. Again, I am not vilifying truckers, but have heard things and it is creepy. So why did he change the name from Pruitt to Trinity? To cover past crimes? To keep witnesses of crimes from finding him? Wondering now.

I’m wondering about the name change as well.

Here’s another thing. He obviously likes “the younger ones”—-so if he’s engaging in such activities on the road he could be specifically seeking out underage girls, some who presumably may be trafficking victims. Truck stops are notorious for this.

I’m wondering about the name change as well.

Here’s another thing. He obviously likes “the younger ones”—-so if he’s engaging in such activities on the road he could be specifically seeking out underage girls, some who presumably may be trafficking victims. Truck stops are notorious for this.
I guess my thoughts go wild here because there are so many cases of young girls and boys that go missing. And there are some really good men who are truckers so I would automatically trust them, or I would have at one time. Not now. Like every profession, you just don’t know anymore. Could be your neighbor. When I heard he was a trucker I felt for sure he knows other truckers who are as demented as he is, ones that like young kids or *advertiser censored*. Just sickens me. I hope he didn’t hurt her siblings. I also hope her mother was ignorant in all this. Sometimes it is more like “compliant” though.

There are a few pictures of the Trinity one. I'm not sure if it's HIS truck or if it was more of a photo-op. The name Trinity has sentimental value for them, so I thought that was why.

https://scontent-sjc3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=27ebfd155624dcaaefb86b6052101df4&oe=5C57C104

There are several Pruitt pictures. If you go back to the oldest pictures you will see them. Maybe they switched from Pruitt to Trinity? Seems odd. I wouldn't want to only use one sentimental name... I'd want all 4 included. I did entertain the idea that they might have been naming the trucks themselves but quickly dropped that.

Anyway, yes definitely both names on trucks.
Okay, looks like the same truck. If you google the USDOT number on the Trinity truck, the company owner is CP and company info shows 1 truck, 1 driver. I didn't post it because his name does not appear...
MOO

I wonder if this ever took SP or the other children along on his truck routes.

I agree with the other posters that astutely said that saving her siblings may have well been the straw that broke the camel’s back.

Last edited:
(Lemme pull up my notes, I could’ve sworn when I took notes I saw “Pruitt Trucking”...I always take notes on perps before their SM goes poof)

Eta: it’s there, see his fb, truck photo from Oct 16, 2013–“Pruitt Trucking”
—-

From your link, Pommy re: Trinity Transport (thanks for the link, good find):

TRINITY TRANSPORT (Georgia Transport Company)
Company Overview
TRINITY TRANSPORT is an active operating under USDOT Number 3107318 and MC Number 80824.

Total Trucks 1
Tractors Owned 1
Trailer Owned 1
Total Drivers 1
USDOT 3107318
MC NUMBER 80824
MCS-150 Mileage Year
MCS-150 DATE 20180309
MCS-150 MILEAGE
Does TRINITY TRANSPORT transport Hazardous Material? No
Carrier Operation Interstate
TRINITY TRANSPORT in business since 20180309

So judging from the 2018 date above can we assume he changed the name of his trucking business from “Pruitt Trucking” to “Trinity Transport”.

ETA:
Calling @chihuahua in case she may have any general input or knowledge in this “trucking” matter.
Yeah, I didn't look back to the older photos. First one I found was the Trinity one, and it looks like the same truck/different name and logo. Google USDOT 3107318...the business is not under his name so not sure I can post. ?
MOO

Last edited:
This guy has had the means and opportunity to travel anywhere under the guise of being the owner of a trucking company.
I really hope LE is looking at his phone records for the last several years to see if there is a pattern of reported sexual assaults (or other) that match with his travels.
Heck, if a 14 year-old can make it 700 plus miles across the USA virtually undetected, then what is this rapist capable of doing with his big rig as a cover?
My mind goes to places you don't want to imagine.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member