Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HIS mother, to the home where he was took her. Not HER mother... I'm not saying that their plan was great...but i'm just trying to say that I don't think he is a bad guy in this story, and I want to give him the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. Desperate people make choices that other's wouldn't. she wasn't safe in her home and had to get out.

This guy could have, and should have, immediately reported this to law enforcement.

You don’t encourage a 14 year old girl to make a rape tape.

That is not normal.

That is not legal.

That is vile.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

But he encouraged her to engage in being raped - there is no valid explanation whatsoever regarding his behavior IMO.
telling her to record it the next time he does it is not the same as encouraging her to engage in being raped.

Last edited by a moderator:
But he encouraged her to engage in being raped - there is no valid explanation whatsoever regarding his behavior IMO.
I agree, but it may have been cloaked in a different way - "the next time this happens, try to get a video so you have proof of the assault".
Again, not the way to help. The way to help is to immediately get in touch with authorities. But she probably told him nobody would believe her, or something like that.

This guy could have, and should have, immediately reported this to law enforcement.

That is not normal.

That is not legal.

That is vile.
and he could have done it the moment she confided in him IMO. LE would have investigated, and removed all of the children from the home to keep everyone safe. Who knows how long his encouragement was going on??? OMG. There is simply no reasonable defense for this man IMO.

That is not normal.

That is not legal.

That is vile.
For LE to do what? with no evidence. we don't know what kind of sexual activities he made her engage in.

and he could have done it the moment she confided in him IMO. LE would have investigated, and removed all of the children from the home to keep everyone safe. Who knows how long his encouragement was going on??? OMG. There is simply no reasonable defense for this man IMO.

Again, I concur 100%

Agreed. Even assuming all that was for evidence, it should have been immediately sent to LE, rather than hiding her out for three weeks. He was leaving the other kids, especially, perhaps, the sister, in danger.

Wisconsin man charged with sexual exploitation in case involving Madisonville teen

According to investigators, an FBI tip led authorities to the home of Rogers, who lives with his mother, in Madison, Wisconsin - where the teen was found.

The affidavit says Rogers initially told investigators he never met the girl in person and did not travel to Tennessee to pick her up. He also said the girl wasn't in his home.

A short time later, an investigator arrived at the home and met with Rogers' mother. Officers searched Rogers' living area in his mother's basement and found the girl hiding in a closet.

Rogers admitted he didn't send the video of the teen's alleged rape to law enforcement because he thought it wouldn't stand up in court.

Rogers was arrested and charged with abduction and/or child taking by the Dane County Sheriff's Office, on the same day it was released the teen had been found.

BBM Doesn't sound like he was anywhere near having her best interests at heart!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member