Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I freaking knew it. SP told her mother about the sexual abuse, she refused to believe her.
Man faces charges in connection with missing 14-year-old Tennessee girl found in Madison

“Investigators spoke with Rogers after the girl was found. The complaint said he indicated he communicated with her online, and she “disclosed to him that she was being molested.” She said she “had never told anyone else but her mother, who didn’t believe her.” He said he “instructed her to get a video of the rape,” which she did, and “emailed it to him.” He said he didn’t send it to law enforcement because “he thought it would not stand up in court.””

How did he represent himself in this online game that she would leave in the middle of the night with her sheets (was that part of the ruse?) and go out a window to a man she has never laid eyes on after all she had been through. How can alarm bells not go off in her head or was she just so dazed and traumatized it didn't occur to her. She has come in contact with more scum bags in her 14 years that I have in a lifetime six times as long.
I still believe the dad got rid of the sheet.
I doubt this dude told her to bring them. He destroyed her phone. He wasn't interested in having evidence to convict the dad.
He wanted to further the abuse because he knew she was young and impressionable!

Moo

“Investigators spoke with Rogers after the girl was found. The complaint said he indicated he communicated with her online, and she “disclosed to him that she was being molested.” She said she “had never told anyone else but her mother, who didn’t believe her.” He said he “instructed her to get a video of the rape,” which she did, and “emailed it to him.” He said he didn’t send it to law enforcement because “he thought it would not stand up in court.””

Thank you for posting the narrative

Well, at this point we don't know anything except that he took her to WI and hid her.

We know he encouraged her to video her assault and send it to him.
We know he actively avoided being seen while taking her to his home.
We know he destroyed her phone.
We know he initially denied having met her face to face.
We know she was hiding in this safe place he took her to, because the FBI found her in a closet shortly after he denied having met her.
We know that he told LE that he didn't send the video to authorities because he didn't think the VIDEO would hold up in court.

What we know sure doesn't sound like he was just a good samaritan. I wish it did.

I still believe the dad got rid of the sheet.
I doubt this dude told her to bring them. He destroyed her phone. He wasn't interested in having evidence to convict the dad.
He wanted to further the abuse because he knew she was young and impressionable!

Moo

I'm inclined to believe this. It's so unfortunate

and there you have it - destroyed the girls phone... he absolutely knew what he was doing was wrong IMO

Destroying SP's phone.:(:(:(
Why?
He thought all the evidence, connecting SP to himself would be lost.
He now has as young girl to himself.

I could be wrong, however this sounds so fishy.
I wonder if he passed these videos to others, for their enjoyment.
I wonder if he made further videos of SP and himself.
I guess we will not hear what happened from SP, and will be kept wondering.o_Oo_Oo_O
MOO.

The video in here also said that they are pouring through the docs, so we may hear more from them.
Wisconsin man charged with sexual exploitation in case involving Madisonville teen

“The affidavit says Rogers initially told investigators he never met the girl in person and did not travel to Tennessee to pick her up. He also said the girl wasn't in his home.

A short time later, an investigator arrived at the home and met with Rogers' mother. Officers searched Rogers' living area in his mother's basement and found the girl hiding in a closet.

Rogers admitted he didn't send the video of the teen's alleged rape to law enforcement because he thought it wouldn't stand up in court.

Rogers was arrested and charged with abduction and/or child taking by the Dane County Sheriff's Office, on the same day it was released the teen had been found.”

We know he encouraged her to video her assault and send it to him.
We know he actively avoided being seen while taking her to his home.
We know he destroyed her phone.
We know he initially denied having met her face to face.
We know she was hiding in this safe place he took her to, because the FBI found her in a closet shortly after he denied having met her.

What we know sure doesn't sound like he was just a good samaritan. I wish it did.

Crushing evidence against BDR intent

I’d like to know when SP contacted the FBI. That date isn’t being provided to the media at this time.
Missing TN girl found safe 700 miles away called FBI for help, 2nd person arrested after father jailed for rape [Police]

(ETA: From the above link, snipping quotes for reference)

upload_2019-2-4_15-41-59.jpeg

“Tennessee authorities said a teen girl who disappeared for over two weeks reached out to the St. Louis, Missouri, FBI while she was missing.”

Snip

“It’s still unclear why the teen specifically reached out to the FBI in St. Louis.”

Last edited:
Destroying SP's phone.:(:(:(
Why?
He thought all the evidence, connecting SP to himself would be lost.
He now has as young girl to himself.

I could be wrong, however this sounds so fishy.
I wonder if he passed these videos to others, for their enjoyment.
I wonder if he made further videos of SP and himself.
I guess we will not hear what happened from SP, and will be kept wondering.o_Oo_Oo_O
MOO.
Why destroy her phone?
She had e-mailed him a copy already. It WASN'T to destroy the video, it was to keep her from having contact with anyone on the "outside" for help!
Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member