Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@gitana1 have you seen the latest? Unbelievable what she has been through - now LE has knowledge that others knew of the rape by RP and did nothing - IMO others knew and should be punished - all the well wishers online make me sick if this is true (I think it is which is why she desperately turned to a stranger)

No! What's the latest? Oh gosh.

No! What's the latest? Oh gosh.

Giiiirl...Ok standby. Let me take you back to where this all starts. Link in progress.

ETA:

Start reading from here:
Found Safe - TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #3 *ARREST*

Here’s the quote where this all began, click on arrow next to username to go to quote directly):

ANOTHER ARREST!!!

"Bryan David Rogers was arrested and charged with abduction and/or child taking by the Dane County Sheriff's Office, on the same day it was released the teen had been found."

MCSO: Monroe County teen contacted FBI in St. Louis while missing

Last edited:
I thought she had 2 phones?

Not to step on toes, I believe OTV was responding to the info on Rogers destroying one of SP's phones. He may not have known she had two. Unless LE just forgot to mention both phones being destroyed? IMO I don't know where to let my brain go with that. Horrible what SP has survived in her 14 years.

Madison man charged with sexual exploitation of Tennessee girl, missing since Jan. 14

Assistant U.S. Attorney Julie Pfluger said Monday at a brief court appearance for Rogers that prosecutors would seek an indictment against Rogers when the grand jury next meets on Feb. 20. She said it would also include a charge of taking a minor across state lines for sexual purposes.

Rogers will be back in court on Thursday for a hearing before U.S. Magistrate Judge Stephen Crocker to determine whether he will remain in custody while charges are pending.

Rogers met the girl online through Roblox, an internet gaming platform, and also used Facebook and an encrypted messenger application to communicate with her. At one point, Rogers told investigators, the girl told him that she was being sexually abused but that nobody believed her.

In a chat between the two that police found on Rogers' phone, the girl at one point told Rogers that she couldn't promise that she would get the video evidence for him.

"Then I can't promise I can get you away from that I hate to say it but I can't risk getting in trouble for you," Rogers responded. "If you can get that video I can get you out of there."
This is horrible. So typical of a predator to manipulate a child of sexual abuse.
He acted as her saviour, and she likely trusted him, only to be victimized yet again.
No wonder she was hiding in the closet. She must have been utterly confused and terrified. This poor child. Thank God her nightmare is finally over.
She has a long road ahead of her. It may be a long time before she can trust again. Imo

Sadly I’m betting he gave it to others! IMO

Did he happen to pressure her for pics (like pervs do) when they began talking before (or after for that matter) she revealed she was being abused? Surely it’s obvious this was a little girl? Why was he talking to her all personal to begin with? Grrr. It all stinks!!!

Like I said LE doesn’t take this stuff lightly. This is serious business, these charges. If he was trying to help her then LE will see some sort of indication of this electronically, whether it’s researching victim support and resources, LE, etc.

And if there was nothing nefarious LE needs to publicly indicate this, moo.

Last edited:
I absolutely did not see things going in this direction. I’m disgusted by this man who could have and should have contacted LE immediately when this young girl was telling him what awful things were being done to her. What a sick and twisted monster, IMO. I have to say SP is such a brave and smart girl. I pray that only good things come to her from here on out. Mothers, if your child is telling you she/he is being molested, believe him/her. Parents are supposed to protect and support their children. Children are much much more valuable than the boyfriend or new husband.

Not to step on toes, I believe OTV was responding to the info on Rogers destroying one of SP's phones. He may not have known she had two. Unless LE just forgot to mention both phones being destroyed? IMO I don't know where to let my brain go with that. Horrible what SP has survived in her 14 years.

Since there were no further pings after they crossed the state line, I just assumed (I know :::hanging head in shame:::) phones were off, then read phone “destroyed” by BDR and overlooked second phone).

We need more info from FBI, like when the tip was phoned in. I’m slowing down :)

Since there were no further pings after they crossed the state line, I just assumed (I know :::hanging head in shame:::) phones were off, then read phone “destroyed” by BDR and overlooked second phone).

We need more info from FBI, like when the tip was phoned in. I’m slowing down :)

Will they be able to provide those details, now that this is a criminal investigation?

I’m trying to figure out how BDR kept SP in the basement during the Polar Vortex (which followed a major snow storm in WI). His Mom was more than likely home from work for 2-3 days, as most employers told workers to stay home and stay safe. Sure hope it was a heated basement and has a bathroom. (And I wonder where he told his Mother he was going when he went on the road for days?)

I remember the detective on NG's podcast saying they had received reports from her google account and I think the cloud, that morning. He said they were going through them at the time and it was't long after on the same day that RP was arrested and then shortly after, SP was found. There needs to be a speedier way for FBI, LE to get a hold of that information IMO. If they had that information in the first 24 hours, think how quickly SP could've been found.

Did he happen to pressure her for pics (like pervs do) when they began talking before (or after for that matter) she revealed she was being abused? Surely it’s obvious this was a little girl? Why was he talking to her all personal to begin with? Grrr. It all stinks!!!

Like I said LE doesn’t take this stuff lightly. This is serious business, these charges. If he was trying to help her then LE will see some sort of indication of this electronically, whether it’s researching victim support and resources, LE, etc.

And if there was nothing nefarious LE needs to publicly indicate this, moo.
I think what they found regarding his motives is why we have the charges we do - I’m certain they know his electronic trail and it’s very very bad IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member