Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and for her youngest sister and brother who may not have any idea why their father is in jail. their mother is gone and their family is broken. I worry for the boy, what has he learned through anger or sorrow now and going forward.
Sorry if this has been explained but I'm speed reading, trying to catch up. Where is the mother? Were the children taken?

Dear God, I wish I had not read this but now I can't unsee it. :(:(:(
A warning for anyone who has ever suffered abuse or been raped, you don't want to read this.
Do yourself a kindness and do not read it.
It describes the rape that SP videoed and sent to BR. :mad:

I did want to comment about another part of the CC, however--
SP telling BR she wanted to kill herself.
I wonder if she had also expressed suicidal thoughts to CP and RP? Or perhaps her sister?
When she was "missing" the past tense word usage from CP and RP was so strong, I still can't get over it. The way they talked about her was like they thought she was dead already.
I'm now thinking that they thought she went off to commit suicide.
There seemed to be a slight smirk on RP's face as he compared her to his morning coffee-- I think the smug SOB thought he was going to get away with his crimes of raping her for over a decade.
There was a bit of anger in CP's face, her jaw was set like she was holding back-- she knew the reason SP was gone IMO. :mad:

MOO.

I’m wondering if SP was a cutter ? (Cut herself to release emotional pain)

Sorry if this has been explained but I'm speed reading, trying to catch up. Where is the mother? Were the children taken?
I have no doubt the other children have been removed from their mothers care. I will be surprised if she doesn't get charged with child endangerment, neglect and whatever other charges fit. I doubt the children will ever be in her care again.

It could be that the look was directed at CP.
But it could also be that the look was one of disgust because CP was NOT there.
Or it could be a look of disgust at seeing how many people turned out to see his downfall.
Could be almost anything.
That look IMO could've been towards the reporters and photographers who he previously lied to.

I have no doubt the other children have been removed from their mothers care. I will be surprised if she doesn't get charged with child endangerment, neglect and whatever other charges fit. I doubt the children will ever be in her care again.

If what SP’s biological Father said in the YT video about her history, it’s only a matter of time until she finds another loser.

Justin McDuffie (@justmcduffie) | Twitter

Before leaving the courtroom Pruitt mouthed what appears to be “I love you” to his mother. She was sitting in the court room. @wvlt
There is no doubt in my mind that this was a regular occurrence after reading the complaint. I think his entire family needs to read every word of that - and then let's see how they support him - they make me sick. All of them.

I have just gotten through the recent news and I am blown away by what I have read.

I am so proud that S.P. took the steps to contact the FBI on her own after all she has been through and in a boarderline suicidal state of mind at that (referenced in the last thread per her online conversation with BR.)

14 years old, raped by her adoptive 'father', not believed by her own mother, preyed upon by an online sicko and yet she still had the guts to reach out to the FBI. The freaking FBI!!

This little gal has more courage than I could even imagine and deserves so much respect.

She has been repeatedly brutalized by adults she (once) trusted and yet she still marched on and became her own hero.

I hope she can hear me cheering her on from Canada because I am going to follow her story very closely from this day forward.

This child will grow up and do some amazing things in her life because she is a survivor and a champion.

I hope she gets to hear that from the people who will now be taking care of her. And I hope she gets to stay with her siblings under one safe, happy and loving roof. She deserves that.

If the girl tells her Mom, and Mom doesn't believe her, and then the CONTINUES to assault the child---I have a problem with believing Mom didn't know. If your daughter tells you something like that, and you are in denial, do you not notice if your husband continues going into your daughters room at night? Especially after being told that he is raping her? I want to give her the benefit of the doubt, but it is hard. My Mom truly didn't know that I was being molested for years, because I purposely never told her, so I cannot blame her. She was devastated when she found out.

ETA: The video details are from the Complaint Document. I did not link it here as it is in this thread already. That is a definite Trigger document imo mho and I'll leave it at that.

Can anyone direct me to the link? TIA!

FEB 1, 2019 - Article updated with new video
Adoptive father of missing teen arrested, charged with rape
  • The children are in an undisclosed location.
  • Reporter talked to CP who said everything we're hearing is new to her as well. Right now, CP wants privacy as she works on bringing her daughter home.
  • RP was interviewed by various LE agencies Thurs night with attorney present.
  • They only asked him questions about SP's whereabouts.
  • They did not ask questions about the rape charge.
This was as of February 1- who knows where they are - but I think she has them JMO.

Did Rogers' mother know she was in the house?
The finished basement room is 610sf and doesn't have a bathroom so occupants would have to go upstairs. It is not a walk-out so the only access is from the interior. Although it looks like the room with the wainscoting may be the basement (drop tile ceiling), it shows a window but the exterior pictures do not so I'm unsure if that is the room. The laundry area is in the basement to the right of the stairs. I assume BR's room is to the left of the stairs. I also assume some laundry was done during those 17 days?
I guess we can draw our own conclusions about what the mother knew.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3209-Basil-Dr-Madison-WI-53704/55433921_zpid/

251/0810-213-0506-7 Details

Property Details For Parcel 081021305067 - Property Look-up - Property Information - City Assessor - City of Madison, Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee