DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• show_temp.pl.pdf
    403.4 KB · Views: 57
I really hate to bring this up. Did LE forget to explain the photos that were mentioned? Photos & video were sent. Right now we know what the video consists of (See Criminal Complaint-Warning-Graphic) but I wonder if we just let that go for now? That can only mean more pain for SP. IMO that may be why there has not been mention of them. Let it go Jim :)

Since threads are moving so fast I thought I'd be helpful and drop these again..
Social media links for sleuthing also
The criminal complaint is attached .
WARNING THE COMPLAINTS ARE VERY GRAPHIC

(RSBM/Link added:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/show_temp-pl-pdf.167580/ )

https://www.facebook.com/bryan.rogers.777

https://plus.google.com/108273111611175101455

Full Time Student, Full Time Worker

Dane County Sheriff's Office

Bryan Rogers (@kingtut1945bc) • Instagram photos and videos

bryan rogers (@kingtut1945bc) | Twitter

Thank you, yrmfp (and everyone, @perfectingpink) for bringing forward this excellent compilation here. Very much appreciated. Marking this post for quick reference and adding VineLink summary (thanks @Seattle1, bringing forward your post from yesterday):

Offender Name:
ROGERS, BRYAN DAVID
Custody Status:
In Custody
Race:
White
Contact Facility:

Offender ID:

Date of Birth:
06/23/1987

VINELink

Last edited:
This sounds like a manipulative predator imo.

Absolutely. No question in my mind that BR is just that, A PREDATOR.

Here is a link to Roblox. There are only a few conclusions I come to when I question why a 31 year old male is playing this game with this format. I think once they do a search on all of BR's electronics, we will have more victims/charges.

Roblox

Here is a link to some demographics on the game such as the average age which is broken down on this site as users under 13 years of age.

40 Interesting Roblox Statistics and Facts

Roblox community age graphic ( dated 2010) shows a pie grid ages ranging from " 2nd graders up to 9th grade and above"

ROBLOX Community Age Graph

MOO

Omg. Just now catching up. Went from disgusting to beyond in few days?! Just heard NG crime stories ep and I have to say this. I’m so sick and tired of these grown *advertiser censored** men/detectives (even women reporters ugh) on this show and elsewhere referring to these girls as “ extremely attractive” or “blond-hair blue-eyed girl” WHY?! These are young girls!!! These perverts hear this and they already think this way but this only validates their perverted thoughts even more! I’m livid about this entire case. How horrible that every single male in this girls life and possibly the females too, have failed her. We must do better as a society referring to these girls as being attractive at 14. SMH. Apologize for the rant. Disgusted. MOO

I really hate to bring this up. Did LE forget to explain the photos that were mentioned? Photos & video were sent. Right now we know what the video consists of (See Criminal Complaint-Warning-Graphic) but I wonder if we just let that go for now? That can only mean more pain for SP. IMO that may be why there has not been mention of them. Let it go Jim :)

The complaint always seems like it's only part of the story, enough to arrest and detain the person. So, it's not going to have everything in it. If there's a trial, I assume they will throw everything at him. Or, enough to make the complete case without hurting SP further.

I hope so much that a stable, supportive, mentally healthy adult with healthy boundaries comes into SP’s life. Ideally as a guardian, but even just a therapist or other professional advocate would be good. Of the people I’ve known who were sexually abused as children, the ones who had stable loving families managed far better than the ones who had dysfunctional/ruptured families. She will need a stable adult in her life so badly. The abuse is horrific enough, but to then have no support system to deal with it - to be turned away at every door she knocked on for help - just compounds it many times over. My heart is with this poor, brave, brave girl. I am so glad she was able to fight her suicidal urges and I hope she is given all the professional support, love, and care in the world from here on out. IMO

ETA There is no excuse for the mother’s inaction. None at all. I have no words for that. Being a victim of abuse does not excuse being complicit in your child’s abuse. She should have done better. The end. Also IMO JMO Also that who knows how many grown men - including detectives who for obvious reasons have to - are watching this horrific video, and her knowing that, is just beyond awful. I hope every adult in this case is charged to the fullest extent.

Thank you to all you Websleuth members for the nice welcome to the group. I have read articles on here for years but just decided to jump in to see if I could ever help out anywhere. I appreciate all of you that help us new ones with the rules and finding articles pertaining to the cases being discussed. Have a good one and keep on sleuthing!!!

Since threads are moving so fast I thought I'd be helpful and drop these again..

Noticing that on BR's Instagram he only follows one young girl? That is really odd to me

The finished basement room is 610sf and doesn't have a bathroom so occupants would have to go upstairs. It is not a walk-out so the only access is from the interior. Although it looks like the room with the wainscoting may be the basement (drop tile ceiling), it shows a window but the exterior pictures do not so I'm unsure if that is the room. The laundry area is in the basement to the right of the stairs. I assume BR's room is to the left of the stairs. I also assume some laundry was done during those 17 days?
I guess we can draw our own conclusions about what the mother knew.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3209-Basil-Dr-Madison-WI-53704/55433921_zpid/

251/0810-213-0506-7 Details

Property Details For Parcel 081021305067 - Property Look-up - Property Information - City Assessor - City of Madison, Wisconsin

Why do you say there is no bathroom in the basement? Lots of basements have a bathroom.

From chatroom to rape video: Court records detail East Tennessee girl's abduction, abuse
But when the 14-year-old Monroe County girl told him she was being raped, Bryan Rogers didn't call authorities, according to court records — he asked to see it.

"I know you don't want to do it," one message reads. "But we need clear video evidence. ... you understand that I can get in a hell of a lot of trouble."

Rogers watched the video but kept it for himself, according to the warrant, even though he admitted it clearly showed "a full-blown rape." He claimed he thought it wasn't enough to alert police, agents wrote.

Rogers and the girl began chatting Christmas Eve on Roblox, an online gaming platform. The chats moved to Facebook and an encrypted messaging app, where the girl told him Pruitt was molesting her, according to court records.

"I can't just stay here," she wrote. "If u don't help me somehow I might as well kill my (expletive) self like I've been planning to do."

The girl said no one believed her. Rogers hinted he might not believe her, either, agents said — not without video proof.

FBI agents acting on the digital evidence and a tip knocked at Rogers' door Thursday. They found the girl hiding, scared, but "doing fine," Monroe County Sheriff Tommy Jones said.

I didn’t read the complaint until now and while what we’ve quoted about it on here was horrible, I couldn’t understand why it was upsetting everybody so much, since we kind of guessed all the details. I understand now it’s becuase nobody posting about it could bring themselves to mention the last paragraph of it, absolutely harrowing, reading that sort of thing in explicit detail is just heartbreaking.

ETA to avoid double posting

I'd be willing to bet daddy-o got those sheets.

I’d bet the same, he knew that as a missing girl, they would take evidence from that room and the best bet he’d have to avoid detection would be to take the bedsheets and bury or burn them. It’s like something from a horrifying murder mystery. Moo

Why do you say there is no bathroom in the basement? Lots of basements have a bathroom.
If you look at the county links, they list 2 bathrooms. Both are upstairs. The one bathroom is decorated the same color as the master bedroom = master bathroom. The other bathroom (hall bathroom) can be seen in the background of photo #12 on the main level. Realtors usually take pictures in sequence. If you scroll through the photos on Zillow, you will see that the picture taker moved systematically through the home; down into the basement and onto the garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member