Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing - I’m really trying to stick with TOS and treat mom as a victim. One thing, regardless of who you are, your relationship to the minor, etc. IF a minor tells you they are being molested, take it seriously and report it. Even if it is not true, the child is issuing a cry for help. Stepping off my soapbox now. JMO

If what SP’s biological Father said in the YT video about her history, it’s only a matter of time until she finds another loser.
Haa! She's probably already working on that. If the allegations are true by SP's bio dad and SP this type of woman shows severe codependency in the least, and I would guess some form of mental health disorder. IMO

That is so interesting to know. Ever since I read about this, I assumed that this prep was a very, very naive and stupid, mentally stunted man, who believed he was helping somebody that he was fond of, in the most heavy handed and awful way, no way I’m not so sure.

Even if he was a predator, with the worst possible intentions, the way he went about it was so stupid, needlessly so. He communicated with her over several traceable internet platforms, possibly believing that destroying her phone would wipe this information, he let SP have at least enough privileges that she could easily use a phone, he lied to LE and seemed to think that was the end of the matter and he even, in some way, involved his mother. It’s so weird and there’s so many contradictions here.

Moo, regardless of intention, I do believe this guy has no argument if he gets decades of prison time.
The guy is naive to the 9th degree. His crime should be stupidity.

I’m wondering if SP was a cutter ? (Cut herself to release emotional pain)
You know, way back at the beginning of this I thought that might have been why she took the sheets because I couldn't let my mind go to where this has ended up. But, I wasn't sure it was allowed by TOS and actually I am still not sure.

I meant specifically during the recording of the rape. It was previously mentioned that SP told her Mom that she was being raped by her adopted Dad for the last decade and Mom did not believe her.
Now we have a time stamp and evidence as to the rape occurring, so I'm very curious, where was Mom?
OMG This is evil. Both the so called dad and mother are sleaze uncaring scum. 10 years of this and mommy didn't know. Give me A break.

You know, way back at the beginning of this I thought that might have been why she took the sheets because I couldn't let my mind go to where this has ended up. But, I wasn't sure it was allowed by TOS and actually I am still not sure.

Then let me finish the thought . . . IF she did cut herself, one would think that she’d see a doctor or social worker or therapist. . . . That’s a cry for help. Since we are all wondering how no one knew over 12 years, if she was cutting herself and it was untreated by a “professional”, that would constitute neglect.

I don't know - he managed to convince a child victim to video the crime and leave the home and come with him.. I just don't think this is the first time for him IMO.

We have been so shocked by all the revelations about poor SP. Has anyone had time to sleuth this creep? IMO this sounds like a hero-complex kind of creepy person. Could there be other vulnerable victims out there?

All of these statements. All of these details. Is there anyone that can somehow confirm, that the people safe guarding SLP, are aware that she was suicidal? I cry at writing that, but am really concerned that this is an awareness they all have about this severely wounded child.

We all want her to be safe. To feel loved, and wanted, as a daughter, as a friend, as a sister (big sister even :) ) and to realize the sun will set today; and certainly rise again tomorrow. Love and strength to SLP :)
Wonderful words here Jim M

I have just gotten through the recent news and I am blown away by what I have read.

I am so proud that S.P. took the steps to contact the FBI on her own after all she has been through and in a boarderline suicidal state of mind at that (referenced in the last thread per her online conversation with BR.)

14 years old, raped by her adoptive 'father', not believed by her own mother, preyed upon by an online sicko and yet she still had the guts to reach out to the FBI. The freaking FBI!!

This little gal has more courage than I could even imagine and deserves so much respect.

She has been repeatedly brutalized by adults she (once) trusted and yet she still marched on and became her own hero.

I hope she can hear me cheering her on from Canada because I am going to follow her story very closely from this day forward.

This child will grow up and do some amazing things in her life because she is a survivor and a champion.

I hope she gets to hear that from the people who will now be taking care of her. And I hope she gets to stay with her siblings under one safe, happy and loving roof. She deserves that.

I agree wholeheartedly with this post!

So many have let her down, I hope that the right people are placed in her life that will protect her and help her heal, grow, and thrive.

Then let me finish the thought . . . IF she did cut herself, one would think that she’d see a doctor or social worker or therapist. . . . That’s a cry for help. Since we are all wondering how no one knew over 12 years, if she was cutting herself and it was untreated by a “professional”, that would constitute neglect.

I beg to differ. I also cut myself. It's a private thing. Not only did I not know WHY I cut myself, but I told no one until I had a breakdown at the age of 33 and was in therapy for 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member