Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bond set for Madisonville man accused of rape in case involving adoptive daughter
A Madisonville man accused of rape in the case of a once-missing teen who was found in Wisconsin appeared in court Tuesday where bond was set at $2 million and the case was bound to a grand jury.

Randall Pruitt appeared in a Monroe County courtroom where a gag order was also placed on attorneys and law enforcement.

The judge ruled that Pruitt was a flight risk and that $2 million bond was appropriate because of the likelihood of conviction and the nature of the alleged crime.

So, can he get out with a bond for 10%? He may be able to manage that :/

I wondered the same thing. Did CP attend? We'll probably find out. News is slow this morning!
MOO
Before his SM went poof - I saw his large and extensive family and based on the early posts, some may be in that courtroom in support of him IMO. I hope a reporter asks. I would like to know if he is still supported...

I meant specifically during the recording of the rape. It was previously mentioned that SP told her Mom that she was being raped by her adopted Dad for the last decade and Mom did not believe her.
Now we have a time stamp and evidence as to the rape occurring, so I'm very curious, where was Mom?
I asked this very question upthread - someone responded that the younger ones may have been in school - it was a Thursday...

According to the Monroe County Sheriff's Office, the teen contacted the St. Louis FBI field office at some point; however, a tip did not lead to Rogers. The sheriff's office says that information developed during the investigation.

Feds: Wisconsin man met Tennessee teen playing 'Roblox' before picking her up from home

Investigators say the teen contacted the FBI's office in St. Louis, Missouri while the investigation into their disappearance was underway.

According to investigators, an FBI tip led authorities to the home of Rogers, who lives with his mother, in Madison, Wisconsin - where the teen was found.

Wisconsin man charged in connection with missing Tennessee teen

which is it??? i'm not trying to get held up on semantics, but first of all how & why did she contact st. louis FBI and not madison/milwaukee/chicago FBI? did BR lie to her and tell her they were in missouri? and from whatever phone or means of contact they couldn't immediately locate her? within hours not days?

Criminal complaint
Delete if I overlooked it.

WARNING GRAPHIC

Dear God, I wish I had not read this but now I can't unsee it. :(:(:(
A warning for anyone who has ever suffered abuse or been raped, you don't want to read this.
Do yourself a kindness and do not read it.
It describes the rape that SP videoed and sent to BR. :mad:

I did want to comment about another part of the CC, however--
SP telling BR she wanted to kill herself.
I wonder if she had also expressed suicidal thoughts to CP and RP? Or perhaps her sister?
When she was "missing" the past tense word usage from CP and RP was so strong, I still can't get over it. The way they talked about her was like they thought she was dead already.
I'm now thinking that they thought she went off to commit suicide.
There seemed to be a slight smirk on RP's face as he compared her to his morning coffee-- I think the smug SOB thought he was going to get away with his crimes of raping her for over a decade.
There was a bit of anger in CP's face, her jaw was set like she was holding back-- she knew the reason SP was gone IMO. :mad:

MOO.

So, can he get out with a bond for 10%? He may be able to manage that :/
Both of their respective properties (RP and BR) may be valued over $200K - would these women in their respective lives (ETA Wife and Mother) put up their homes to bond them out??? If so, to me, that would be the epitome of enablers as I know the word.... Let's hope not. JMO

According to the Monroe County Sheriff's Office, the teen contacted the St. Louis FBI field office at some point; however, a tip did not lead to Rogers. The sheriff's office says that information developed during the investigation.

Feds: Wisconsin man met Tennessee teen playing 'Roblox' before picking her up from home

Investigators say the teen contacted the FBI's office in St. Louis, Missouri while the investigation into their disappearance was underway.

According to investigators, an FBI tip led authorities to the home of Rogers, who lives with his mother, in Madison, Wisconsin - where the teen was found.

Wisconsin man charged in connection with missing Tennessee teen

which is it??? i'm not trying to get held up on semantics, but first of all how & why did she contact st. louis FBI and not madison/milwaukee/chicago FBI? did BR lie to her and tell her they were in missouri? and from whatever phone or means of contact they couldn't immediately locate her? within hours not days?

You got it. The wording is confusing. Hopefully they'll clear up some parts of these statements.

I will consider that Rogers possibly did not believe SP, that he may have even thought that she would NEVER send such a video, was playing along with her “stories.” He had no way of knowing if she was really a 14 year old girl, did he?
I’d really like to SEE all the conversations.
Surely he told her to report to police?
What was SP’s response?
I think if the two adults in my life are so BAD, I’m not sure I could trust anyone, including LE.
I wonder if Rogers thought she was just lying? When was video sent and how long did it take him to get there to “save” her?
It still doesn’t make sense why he destroyed her phone?? To avoid being tracked? He’s intelligent - he would have known there was a forensic trail, right?
I have so many questions.
I did read that she reported to FBI at 6am the same morning that she left but refused to give her location. I wonder if that’s true. Just speculating !

I have never seen anywhere what you stated above "I did read that she reported to FBI at 6am the same morning that she left but refused to give her location."

Do you have a link for that as I question that

I asked this very question upthread - someone responded that the younger ones may have been in school - it was a Thursday...
I was the one who speculated that since it was a Thursday, the younger three were probably in school. Another thought, this video would probably have to have been made in natural daylight hours or it would have been to dark to show who was there. If there had been a lamp on it would have made it more difficult to make out who was there. The halo effect.

Both of their respective properties (RP and BR) may be valued over $200K - would these women in their respective lives (ETA Wife and Mother) put up their homes to bond them out??? If so, to me, that would be the epitome of enablers as I know the word.... Let's hope not. JMO
Don't think CP would

I meant specifically during the recording of the rape. It was previously mentioned that SP told her Mom that she was being raped by her adopted Dad for the last decade and Mom did not believe her.
Now we have a time stamp and evidence as to the rape occurring, so I'm very curious, where was Mom?
Possibly the perp waited until they (mom and siblings) were out of the house.
Maybe he sent them 'shopping' ?
Other scenarios are possible. What a sickening case.

All of these statements. All of these details. Is there anyone that can somehow confirm, that the people safe guarding SLP, are aware that she was suicidal? I cry at writing that, but am really concerned that this is an awareness they all have about this severely wounded child.

We all want her to be safe. To feel loved, and wanted, as a daughter, as a friend, as a sister (big sister even :) ) and to realize the sun will set today; and certainly rise again tomorrow. Love and strength to SLP :)

I wondered the same thing. Did CP attend? We'll probably find out. News is slow this morning!
MOO
It could be that the look was directed at CP.
But it could also be that the look was one of disgust because CP was NOT there.
Or it could be a look of disgust at seeing how many people turned out to see his downfall.
Could be almost anything.

Ha! Bulletproof vest and pink cuffs.

https://twitter.com/justmcduffie/status/1092822619865399296Judge sets $2 million bond for Randall Pruitt he was arrested in connection to the missing Monroe Co. teen. @wvlt
Dyp8YEIU8AALiw_.jpg

Colorado sure does love to use those pink handcuffs! Second set I have seen in the last month on a Case here.

All of these statements. All of these details. Is there anyone that can somehow confirm, that the people safe guarding SLP, are aware that she was suicidal? I cry at writing that, but am really concerned that this is an awareness they all have about this severely wounded child.

We all want her to be safe. To feel loved, and wanted, as a daughter, as a friend, as a sister (big sister even :) ) and to realize the sun will set today; and certainly rise again tomorrow. Love and strength to SLP :)

I am sure that she was assessed by a doctor, probably for her physical and mental health, and they're ensuring she is receiving proper care. At this stage in the game she'd have been assigned a victim's advocate and that person would be working on her behalf to make sure that her legal and health needs are provided for.

I find it ironic that when RP was visiting such a horror on his 14 year old daughter, someone else was visiting the same on him. Isn't that karma at it's best? Or, you reap what you sew? What an incredible mess and the end doesn't seem to be in sight yet.
I’m sorry, what was his horror? That she was gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee