GUILTY TN - SLP, 14, found alive, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So very well said. I hope everything you just stated here is looked at upon his maximum (hopefully) sentencing. The part about the dog shows, for instance, the very control and fear he used and it appears to me he was escalating, the move, the isolation, the home schooling, the dog--she knew she had to get out and likely felt it was now or never.

imo.

I realize that the words came from BR, in the ‘complaint’, but her “now or never”, may have been the frightening prospect of becoming pregnant. I’m wondering if LE can also use that in this case? So much ugliness this (yuck) father figure caused for SLP. Ugh, Ugh, Ugh.

I realize that the words came from BR, in the ‘complaint’, but her “now or never”, may have been the frightening prospect of becoming pregnant. I’m wondering if LE can also use that in this case? So much ugliness this (yuck) father figure caused for SLP. Ugh, Ugh, Ugh.

I forgot about that but yes, that fits perfectly. He also allegedly told her if she left for someone else he would leave alone. Along with increased isolation and his behavior possibly worsening (if possible), all of those things paint an ugly picture and she had to be desperate. He is in my top 5 of intensely hated current perps. It is a good thing I only follow a handful of cases....

RP arraignment is May 13. BR trial is July 15.

Just bringing this forward as I keep forgetting and am not great at remembering the various dates in different cases nor searching for them. Maybe it is just me but in case others do as well :) I have no idea with the new charges of any dates.

To me, RP's arraignment was from the beginning scheduled so far off I have never quite understood that.

Maybe someone has updated information and can add to this but this is what we last heard for dates.

Quotes from the above article:

MADISONVILLE — Another arrest has been made in a sexual abuse case that has riveted East Tennessee since January.

Christina Leigh Pruitt, 39, Manis Road, Madisonville, has been indicted in a case that claims a Madisonville teenager suffered years of sexual abuse at the hands of her adoptive father before she finally found a man online who promised to help her and took her to Wisconsin, where he also allegedly sexually abused her.

Now Pruitt, the mother of the teenager, has been charged with tampering with evidence in the case. The indictment papers do not go into details about what the evidence was or how Pruitt allegedly tampered with it, but stated she and Randall Pruitt, the adoptive father, “did unlawfully and knowing that an investigation or official proceeding was pending or in progress, alter, destroy or conceal any record, document or thing with intent to impair its verity, legibility or availability as evidence in the investigation.”

Randall Pruitt, 42, also was charged in the latest indictment on a charge of tampering with evidence. That is added to his three charges of rape of a child.

What the heck were these two sick lowlifes trying to do? Build their own remote cult via their daughter(s) wombs? I don't doubt for a minute that the younger sister was abused. She had to have been groomed at a minimum. I am in awe of SLP. She saved herself and her siblings from a life of horror. May they all be blessed with a safe, secure home and come to know a healthy relationship in the future.

This has nagged at me, driven me crazy and I think most of us all along. Thank GOD! While devastating that this girl (and probably her sister) could not even count on their own mother, it should HOPEFULLY put an end to any chance of any of the children being with her or returned to her. I do not trust the system entirely, fostering either, we all know of failures there, but I would hope and pray they are placed with decent people and a real effort is made to be sure of that.

I have words I had better not voice but suffice it to say I agree with the above and may it be a slowww rot...

It is just speculation on my part but I feel help was attempted before and with mom helping to cover, she was not believed.

This girl has a spine and some real guts despite what was done to her.

imo.

I am going to hope that SLP and siblings can have a chance at a decent life and can heal.
May everything that is good and safe come their way !!!!

Kudos to SLP-- she rescued herself despite being abused yet again by the perp in Madison.

If she'd been too afraid to escape she might be dead, and this thread could be 'missing' or 'found deceased'.
It seemed like RP was moving towards eventual murder in the steps he was taking towards isolating the kids.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amarie969
Back