TN TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her hair is light brown in the last photo on FB. I haven't finished the thread, was there a warrant to search the home? I cannot digest the 'sheets plural and some of her clothes.'
Any video from the nearest gas stations and stores should be poured over.

I moved from Hawaii to the east coast and it was a complete failure in regards to our child who was a
lot younger than this girl. The isolation vs leaving the west coast along w a really bad drug traffic sight along a corridor in the east put the nail in the coffin.
My observations are that she was extremely isolated. We've heard of no lessons like music or dance or baseball outside the home.

It would help if we knew the hours her father worked, and who does and does not have a solid alibi.

Two weeks is the elephant for ME, but it's a mammoth.

How would any child like Savannah make new friends in a very short time in a somewhat isolated (no "next door neighbors) type of neighborhood? I can only think of church since she was home schooled or on line, and LE said there was no evidence of that. Would she have spent time in the town library as part of her home schooling with access to computers and to other folks who might befriend her? Also, has there been any mention of her baby sitting for anyone.?

Her hair is light brown in the last photo on FB. I haven't finished the thread, was there a warrant to search the home? I cannot digest the 'sheets plural and some of her clothes.'
Any video from the nearest gas stations and stores should be poured over.

I moved from Hawaii to the east coast and it was a complete failure in regards to our child who was a
lot younger than this girl. The isolation vs leaving the west coast along w a really bad drug traffic sight along a corridor in the east put the nail in the coffin.
My observations are that she was extremely isolated. We've heard of no lessons like music or dance or baseball outside the home.

It would help if we knew the hours her father worked, and who does and does not have a solid alibi.

Two weeks is the elephant for ME, but it's a mammoth.
She went missing on the 14th of January and was reported missing on the 14th of January. The Sheriff's department and local media were reporting about it on the 15th of January. Her story didn't get any traction and even law enforcement didn't post about her again until 10 days after the first time.

Savannah's family only purchased the home on December 19th, 2018. Their home in Lawrenceville, GA was sold on December 27th, 2018. She was there three weeks at most before being reported missing. So there wasn't much time for her to get involved with much in the area.

Thinking about the sister finding her missing - how did this happen? Did lil sis share a room? Did she go in there to wake up Savannah? How old are little sisters? When my kids were small, the youngest would not have thought much about the older child not being in his bed. Maybe he was in the bathroom, in the kitchen, etc...what caused little sister to know that something was wrong? Was this breakfast time and Savannah didnt show up to the table so little sister went to wake her?

Honestly, the lack of details about who Savannah was as a person shocks me. We know she liked horses and the farm. Was she interested in video games? Did she like school? Like to read? Is she a good big sister? How did she spend her days? Homeschoolers are known for having flexible schedules and had lots of free time. What did Savannah do in her free time? What church did she attend?

Indeed. Add to this gardeners, landscapers, friends. Maybe someone known to the family.

Here’s a thought ftr out of the box that hasn’t come to my mind in yeaaars: “mean girls”.

Just throwing some things out there.
when I was running through possibilities in my mind...

I thought perhaps a female perp...

Nothing led me there...

Just didn't want to get myself stuck in one scenario...
(Male Perp)

But..."mean girls" DOES sound like a theory not to be readily tossed aside...

All... JMO...

I don't think she looks happy on the other facebook page, observation only. I believe we need to address the two-week delay in reporting her missing. When a victim speaks of a dearly loved one who is missing they have hope and never use past tense words to describe. It's a linguistic fact. Who did they purchase the home from, who was the realtor and why the delay in reporting? Please correct me if I am wrong but they waited to report her missing?
And of course, I want to know where her wallet shoes and coat are. Are they in the home? Why no search warrant for the homes plural? Can anyone verify she actually moved 'back' home w them?
I have questions, as usual...
xo
I don't think she looks happy on the other facebook page, observation only. I believe we need to address the two-week delay in reporting her missing. When a victim speaks of a dearly loved one who is missing they have hope and never use past tense words to describe. It's a linguistic fact. Who did they purchase the home from, who was the realtor and why the delay in reporting? Please correct me if I am wrong but they waited to report her missing?
And of course, I want to know where her wallet shoes and coat are. Are they in the home? Why no search warrant for the homes plural? Can anyone verify she actually moved 'back' home w them?
I have questions, as usual...
xo
Per Cherry:
"Can anyone verify she actually moved 'back home w them?"

I wonder if LE in Georgia will get involved...checking the old address.
Have any of Savannah's aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents actually seen her since she moved to Tennessee?
What date in December did Savannah's teachers and classmates last see her?
MOO

Last edited:
Yes, that's what it sounds like to me. Many families who home-school their kids do so for religious reasons and are very family-oriented. They connect and socialize with other families who do the same, and are not exposed to the drama and bullying that goes on at school.
I don't know if this is the case, but that's what it sounds like. Imo
We might want to refresh some information here...

SP attended a public school in the family's last home town in GA...

She started being home schooled AFTER she/they moved to TN... In December, 2018...

Reasons for the change in education style has not been reported as far as I know...

perhaps it was as simple as the family agreeing that instead of jumping into a new school in the middle of the school year would be more complicated than being home schooled...

But other possible reasons HAVE been discussed by posters in past posts...

Hope this helps...

Ok now I have a problem with another thing other than her bed sheets being missing. Why are her parents speaking about her in the past tense? They said she "was" and not "is" ???? That is bothersome to me. Am I missing something here? Does anyone else think that is an odd way to speak of someone who is missing?

ADMIN NOTE:
Apparently a review of our rules is in order for some of our members : Etiquette & Information forum, and the Rules Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

• Rumors and gossip are NOT allowed on WS. If you read it on Facebook, leave it on Facebook. Do not bring over posts made by family of the victim on their social media.
  • WS holds to a "victim friendly" policy, so this applies even more strongly to family members, particularly parents, who in most cases are innocent, and suffering terribly when their loved one is missing. The last thing we want to do is add to their pain. Therefore, they always are granted the benefit of the doubt. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. You may discuss what the parents or family have stated in mainstream media.
  • When you state something as "fact", you must back it up with a link to an approved source. Stating you read it somewhere without providing a link, to an approved source, will result in removal of the post. If you can't link it, you can't post it.
  • Do not quote a post that is clearly against TOS.

The thread is open again.

bumping my post from last night in case anyone missed it...

I cannot think of one case, with missing bedding, that had a good outcome. And that's all I will say about that.

When was the last independent sighting of Savannah?
You know, I didn't assume she took the sheets off her bed, I took it to mean folded sheets from a closet. Not that it makes any difference. It would have been difficult to take two wadded up sheets plus clothes out through the window and down that long driveway. For why would she do that other than the ugly possibility that springs to mind. Even that doesn't make sense.

You know, I didn't assume she took the sheets off her bed, I took it to mean folded sheets from a closet. Not that it makes any difference. It would have been difficult to take two wadded up sheets plus clothes out through the window and down that long driveway. For why would she do that other than the ugly possibility that springs to mind. Even that doesn't make sense.

I bet she has a backpack. You would use that before sheets. Is there a backpack missing?

I bet she has a backpack. You would use that before sheets. Is there a backpack missing?

I'm sure she must have had a backpack. It is pretty much standard equipment, especially since she was in public school up until December. So using a backpack and her coat would seem to make more sense, especially since it was in the 30s and raining that night. But no mention has been made of either backpack or coat/jacket being missing. But neither has it been said that they aren't missing, or that they even exist...
Still, it is odd. Window open in that weather, and sheets missing - not a good combination. But also clothes missing. Hard to really get a handle on this.

Just saw this case on GMA this morning. Reminds me of Karlie Guse a bit. Did mom find her missing or sis? Not sure if there’s been clarification on this or not.
Looking at pics of house on Zillow, one level-all windows are low enough to the ground to access without injury or difficulty. Seems possible the move could be a stressor for a young teen, although they lived here before.
I can imagine positive and negative results from being home schooled. Perhaps she’s not a “typical” teen on SM because of this and could be closer to her parents then some kids seem to be, due to being at home so much. Downside IMO would be that she wouldn’t be “Street smart” enough to just take off on her own in the middle of the night to runaway.
Missing bedsheets raise huge red flags IMO so I won’t comment.
LE seem to not know much and aren’t giving us any more info to go off of either. I’m sure they have their speculations and are withholding for great reason, just makes for a frustrating case when there’s so little to go on.
Parents could have an ongoing contract with their former cellphone company that they’re still paying for, hence the reason for 2 active phones.
I agree with others that it would be interesting to know if there have been movers or workers at the home recently?
Another mind boggling case. Hoping for your safe return Savannah!

MOO

I thought so-- any idea which app?
The frame is available on FB. The photo we are seeing has been cropped but the original is from this post: Savannah Pruitt

Cropped:
5c4ccb8f3e986.image.jpg
Image source: Help Us Find Savannah Leigh Pruitt

At the bottom of the photo on FB, there's an option for you to use the frame. But, I know you don't have a FB account and I'm not sure you'll see that. Look at the bottom of this ss:
Screenshot 2019-01-30 08.55.48.png
How would any child like Savannah make new friends in a very short time in a somewhat isolated (no "next door neighbors) type of neighborhood? I can only think of church since she was home schooled or on line, and LE said there was no evidence of that. Would she have spent time in the town library as part of her home schooling with access to computers and to other folks who might befriend her? Also, has there been any mention of her baby sitting for anyone.?
She has a horse. Did she take riding lessons?
Per Cherry:
"Can anyone verify she actually moved 'back home w them?"

I wonder if LE in Georgia will get involved...checking the old address.
Have any of Savannah's aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents actually seen her since she moved to Tennessee?
What date in December did Savannah's teachers and classmates last see her?
MOO
Fillyaw said at the press conference that multiple states are involved in the investigation and it has been reported that Georgia is one of those states.
MOO

We might want to refresh some information here...

SP attended a public school in the family's last home town in GA...

She started being home schooled AFTER she/they moved to TN... In December, 2018...

Reasons for the change in education style has not been reported as far as I know...

perhaps it was as simple as the family agreeing that instead of jumping into a new school in the middle of the school year would be more complicated than being home schooled...

But other possible reasons HAVE been discussed by posters in past posts...

Hope this helps...
Yes, it helps! I thought she had been home-schooled all her (school age) life.
That changes everything.
She may not be registered yet because the other school hasn't received all her records, or there may be other reasons. So apparently we don't know. Imo

If the FBI was called in earlier than they normally would come on a case they probably found something or know more than what’s disclosed to the public. Perhaps stating too many details may jeopardize the casee.

There’s a reason they’re leaving a lot of information out.

I think the main reason the FBI/TBI was called in is because they often assist when a child goes missing and the dept reached out to the them for their assistance and resources. Again this local LE has not had a juvenile missing for more than 24/48 hours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member