TN TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If, in fact, this started out as a runaway, what would have enticed her to go willingly? What would the perp offer? Adventure or or a thrill? She has a loving home with a future that included the anticipation of things she loved. Horses, and other farm animals like goats (my favorite). How was she convinced to leave all that?

Missing Tennessee teen's cellphones pinged nearly 140 miles from home in another state: Police

Why is Missouri added to the list of states? Does LE think she is headed there? What is the connection to Missouri? Does LE have a suspect in mind with connections to Missouri?

Also, I ask again, why was the FBI called in so early if LE can't/won't say if she even has been abducted or has run away.
There is a reason why Missouri is mentioned. It would be a violation of TOS for anyone to say why Missouri has been mentioned by authorities.

Last edited:
That does appear to be about all we really know. It is mysterious because SP and her family had just moved and she was happy to be in a farm setting, living in a new town and home schooled, so the chances of her knowing anybody locally is pretty limited, and she lived in a house pretty far off the beaten path. Hardly seems likely that she simply ran off on her own, but all options have to be kept open.

Question: was it in fact a farm, and was her mother checking in on her at 4:30 am for chores? Some have suggested tending to farm animals, but I've seen no mention of any. If this truly is a farm, then I would think - at least I hope - that the grounds have been thoroughly checked to make sure she didn't get hurt.
This is something I have strong ideas about...

I really think LE should go over the home and grounds of most ANY missing person's home......ASAP...
NOT to implicate the family...
But to gather evidence of last seen, actions taken right before disappearance, etc....
Not to mention theories such as yours...
That the missing person could be in the house/grounds all along...
It has happened before in cases I have followed...
(cannot think of names at the moment, though...)

this action by LE can be unsettling to the family...
And may indirectly send messages of family guilt...

but if it is protocol for all cases...
Then the stigma would be lessened...

perhaps I am naive... And do not understand the hesitation to do this on the part of LE...

and... Perhaps this thorough investigation of house and grounds may HAVE been done in this case...
And I have missed that piece of information...

this is all JMO...

ABC World News Tonight with David Muir

MISSING TEEN: The FBI has joined the search for 14-year-old Savannah Pruitt, last seen going to bed at home in Madisonville, Tennessee, January 13 before her siblings found her bedroom window wide open with some clothes and bedsheets missing and a final ping from her cell phone the next day in Kentucky. Erielle Reshef reports. Missing teen's cellphones pinged nearly 140 miles from Tennessee home: Police

Also, remember they literally just bought that place. The sale date per the county property records was December 19th, 2018. Savannah and family were there 3 weeks before she goes missing.
This is one "coincidence" that I cannot get out of my mind...
(Many people claim there are NO coincidences")...

that there was a very recent... and relatively long distance... move...
Which preceded a big change in style of education...
And at such a pivotal age of SP...

All lead me to think that this is a big component to this case...

All... JMO...

I think she had two phones because they had just moved and one phone was her old one from Georgia and one was from her new town in Tennessee. Looking at the location of her new home it seems to be in the foothills of the Smokey Mountains. I have visited that area before (although not her town) and cell service was spotty to non-existent in my experience. Locals told me on my visit that you had to have a certain carrier to get a cell signal at all in some places. My speculation is that the family had to change cell companies when they moved and got new phones with local TN numbers. Perhaps the old Georgia phone contract was not quite up yet or perhaps they were letting her keep the GA phone for wifi use only with no contract. Just my speculation on the two phones thing.

What is more odd to me is that BOTH phones pinged in Kentucky in the same location. If she was running away would she take both phones? If someone who knew Savannah took her or only took her phones to Kentucky to ping as a red herring-- why take both phones and why head North? The two phones and the ping locations make me think this was someone she didn't know.
MOO.
here is one theory about the owning of two phones:

perhaps transferring pics/info. from one phone to another was difficult and/or laborious...

So she wished to keep her old phone, too...

(My DD was in this situation at one time...
Could possibly be STILL in this situation as far as I know...)

All JMO....

Sounds like they don't think it's stranger abduction either. It's cryptic. Coupled with the missing sheets and past tense talk it sounds bad.

But they seem like a loving family and it could be a runaway. Do they have all her phone data?

Also, her Facebook accounts have disappeared.

Interesting.

Edited to add: it was showing up missing when I originally quoted this post. But now they are both back. Maybe a Facebook hiccup?

Last edited:
<modsnipped quoted post>

Although I have seen this thread here at WS I haven't gotten into it or participated, so hearing about Savannah on GMA a few minutes ago was really the first I'd heard of it. What struck me was the past tense verbiage, immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Missouri? Wasn't expecting that. o_O

Also from that link:

"Her younger sister discovered Savannah, the oldest of four siblings, missing Jan. 14 around 5 a.m., Christina Pruitt said.

The teen's window was also found open and some of her clothes and her bed sheets were missing, according to authorities."

Missing Tennessee teen's cellphones pinged nearly 140 miles from home in another state: Police

I thought it was her mom who found her gone at 5 AM? Her sister makes more sense though-- especially if they shared a room. MOO.

And this is the first I have seen about the window being open and sheets missing. :eek:
I imagine mom WAS telling the truth originally when she said she checked on SP at 4:30 a.,m....

But now it is probable she checked in on SP AFTER being alerted by SP's younger sister...

Now I am very curious as to how younger sis became aware of SP's disappearance...
WHAT did she see/hear/etc...?
WHEN did she see/hear/etc...?
WHO did she see/hear/etc...?(if there was someone else)...

This new information is interesting...
AND... It raises many more questions...

all JMO...

(Just getting in and caught up, several pages behind, marking note to pick up here (comparison/analysis of 2 pages, etc):

Noting from above:

“I don't like that Savannah started another Facebook just under 12 hours after her last post on her previous one, it was raining when she disappeared, no way she walked out of there, and it is as if there is some kind of elephant in the room.”
More "coincidences" that are not really coincidences?
Hmmmm....

<modsnipped facebook information>
Savannah has written "four children is too much for my mom."
Reading these statements makes me sad.
I hope Savannah is in a place where she is safe and happy. MOO
I don't think she looks happy on the other facebook page, observation only. I believe we need to address the two-week delay in reporting her missing. When a victim speaks of a dearly loved one who is missing they have hope and never use past tense words to describe. It's a linguistic fact. Who did they purchase the home from, who was the realtor and why the delay in reporting? Please correct me if I am wrong but they waited to report her missing?
And of course, I want to know where her wallet shoes and coat are. Are they in the home? Why no search warrant for the homes plural? Can anyone verify she actually moved 'back' home w them?
I have questions, as usual...
xo

I notice the missing poster (now) says endangered. Is that because it's been 2 weeks? Or something going on that's not being discussed by LE and on MSM?
Im gonna go with something isn't be discussed. But thats just my speculation.

Question - Am I missing a 'find savannah' facebook group or is there not one? If no group, why is that?

Im gonna go with something isn't be discussed. But thats just my speculation.

Question - Am I missing a 'find savannah' facebook group or is there not one? If no group, why is that?
Looked and only thing that came up in a search was a connection LE page. Other than that, only Mom and Dad posting.

Help Us Find Savannah Leigh Pruitt

I don't think she looks happy on the other facebook page, observation only. I believe we need to address the two-week delay in reporting her missing. When a victim speaks of a dearly loved one who is missing they have hope and never use past tense words to describe. It's a linguistic fact. Who did they purchase the home from, who was the realtor and why the delay in reporting? Please correct me if I am wrong but they waited to report her missing?
And of course, I want to know where her wallet shoes and coat are. Are they in the home? Why no search warrant for the homes plural? Can anyone verify she actually moved 'back' home w them?
I have questions, as usual...
xo
No, there was not a delay in reporting her missing. She went missing on Jan 13 and there are articles about her missing my Jan 15 (and maybe some that published sooner, but this was the first I found just now).

Authorities searching for missing 14-year-old girl from Madisonville

Last edited:
Looked and only thing that came up in a search was a connection LE page. Other than that, only Mom and Dad posting.

Help Us Find Savannah Leigh Pruitt
Yeah, that was all I found. I thought maybe it was named something weird that I hadn't found yet. LOL Interesting. And no public searches? No volunteer groups looking through the woods, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShayGonCray