TN TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a transcript of the press conference. I left out er's, uh's, and um's because it just made it too hard to read. There were A LOT of them, lol. Other than that, it should be near verbatim. Maybe we could all take a look at it to see if we've missed something. ?

I wonder if the reporter could do a follow up on this part of the interview:

"REPORTER: She's a farm girl?
FATHER: Yes.
MOTHER: At heart, until we actually got here.
FATHER: Lizards, I mean she never met a strange animal that she didn't get. A raccoon she raised last year from a baby. MOTHER: She was, she was all…
FATHER: All farm girl.
MOTHER: …all farm."

BBM

Had something changed in her wanting to be a farm girl? Or was mom just adding some words? I wonder if this was a decision made with regrets? Or something completely off our radar scopes?

I dont anticipate suicide in this case moo re: the phone ping in Kentucky.

Anything is possible.

It’s 2am here and my random mind says let’s focus on Kentucky. Obviously. It’s the last thing we’ve got.

To the poster who said this is shades of Kelsey meets Jayme I agree with you.

What have we learned there that can help here?

How about Kentucky cell phone towers near the welcome center.

A poster upstream commented on where the route takes you if you continue past the welcome center.
What’s on the map going forwards?

—-

A predator would likely know if she had her phones they would be pinging. Whatever that means (noting potential of red herring).

Last edited:

FATHER: Lizards, I mean she never met a strange animal that she didn't get. A raccoon she raised last year from a baby. MOTHER: She was, she was all…

BBM

Had something changed in her wanting to be a farm girl? Or was mom just adding some words? I wonder if this was a decision made with regrets? Or something completely off our radar scopes?

I sort of took mother's remark to mean that she was a farm girl at heart until they got there, and then she became a real farm girl. Especially when taken with the following remarks by mom and dad.

She is a beautiful girl, and her facebook was so sweet, just amazing for 14 years old, considering what some 14's facebooks are like. I hope she comes home, back to her family.

BBM

Woah I missed this, which is exactly why I asked our wonderful @PommyMommy if she happened to have a transcript lying around lol. Good catch, jim_m. I knew that PC deserved several rewinds which is why I said “must watch” but I just hadn’t gotten around to it yet. I still have comments on the PC and what can be read from it in between the lines imo

Last edited:
I sort of took mother's remark to mean that she was a farm girl at heart until they got there, and then she became a real farm girl. Especially when taken with the following remarks by mom and dad.

She is a beautiful girl, and her facebook was so sweet, just amazing for 14 years old, considering what some 14's facebooks are like. I hope she comes home, back to her family.

Ok, making a note to go back to this.

What time segment on the PC?

—-

So the options here could include:

1. Random or someone watching her / saw her (like Jayme) abductor came in her bedroom Polly Klaas style. (They would have to know where her room was—-what was the deal with that in Polly’s case?)

2. She agreed to meet willingly with someone known to her, could be through friends, or her activities such as church and horses.
Say a Nicole Lovell type situation (I always think of her when I hear “Minions”..she took a Minions blanket with her...

So cmon now. We need some facts here. Did she take anything with her or not. Does she wear makeup? Is her makeup there. What clothes, etc.

Predators give directions on throw sometimes, as to what or bring or not bring.

—-

Thinking if Hannah Anderson, someone close to the family?

-Note: LE has not found any indication of anyone she has been communicating with with online, her parents also say there is no boyfriend. Of course this could mean they did not know of one.

Imo by all initial appearances her social media looks quite tame. Me at 14? Would’ve been another story.

(Note to self and others: We need to keep up with all these new kids apps that pop up everyday, I wonder if sometimes LE misses online communications bc they are hidden, etc.

Not saying that is the case here, just saying often LE says “no online communication” and I sadly think about Chris Watts’ calculator app.

3. Same as above with known acquaintance but change variables to not willingly and abduction.

4. Catfish:

I have learned from Jayme’s case and others that just because something is said, especially initially, it doesn’t necessarily means it is fact.

Did she play video games?

Continued

My assessment on PC was that they ruled out some local RSOs, Standard Procedure.

I am soo tired and falling asleep here -almost 4am so might not finish this post, my direction for this post was listing all of our options at this point which is many. Please pick up here as to all our options. There are many and I only hit on a few, fading fast booo 54321 Zzzz

Ps this case needs much attention, moo. Worrisome

Last edited:
She has a second Facebook
Savannah Pruitt

Marking

(Jethro, I remember the first time I met you. I was getting haaaammered in the threads for saying that was a firearm under BG’s jacket. A one time anonymous poster, I suspect LE moo, finally sent me a pic of a body holster and you posted it for me or something like that...oh yeah it was a flipped image...hey meet in the girls thread to get back to this holster business, would ya?)

Last night Savannah ran through my mind a lot as I was trying to sleep like now, that’s two nights in a row...bumping this to my main case at the moment.

Trafficking victims are often not similar to Savannah but I must say the thought did cross my mind at the exact moment the OP said it which is why I already had my haircut and dye post ready. Unlikely? Rare? Or is it.

This all comes down to has LE ruled out these other “suspects”, yes quote unquote. Did these other “suspects” “pan out”??

—-

Multiple agencies are involved here.

If it turns out she is endangered it’s going to be a shitshow (you think the “Taurus” in Jayme’s case was bad...)

Everything is jmo

Last edited:
Marking

Jethro, I remember the first time I met you. I was getting haaaammered in the threads for saying that was a firearm under BG’s jacket. A one time anonymous poster, I suspect LE moo, sent me a pic of a bodybholster and you posted it for me or something like that. Goodnight.

Last night Savannah ran through my mind a lot as I was trying to sleep like now, that’s two nights in a row...bumping this to my main case at the moment.

Trafficking victims are often not similar to Savannah but I must say the Thought did cross my mind.
Unlikely? Rare? Or is it.

This all comes down to has LE ruled out these other “suspects”, yes quote unquote. Did these other “suspects” “pan out”??

—-

Multiple agencies are involved here.

If it turns out she is endangered it’s going to be a shitshow (you think the “Taurus” was bad...)

Everything is jmo
Honestly, I am not liking this situation at all. We have basic information that we commonly learn early in missing cases not out there, we have a press conference two weeks out handled by the local police despite having both the TBI and FBI involved and the press conference wasn't handled all that well, I don't like that Savannah started another Facebook just under 12 hours after her last post on her previous one, it was raining when she disappeared, no way she walked out of there, and it is as if there is some kind of elephant in the room.

She has a second Facebook
Savannah Pruitt

Honestly, I am not liking this situation at all. We have basic information that we commonly learn early in missing cases not out there, we have a press conference two weeks out handled by the local police despite having both the TBI and FBI involved and the press conference wasn't handled all that well, I don't like that Savannah started another Facebook just under 12 hours after her last post on her previous one, it was raining when she disappeared, no way she walked out of there, and it is as if there is some kind of elephant in the room.

Oh, and if there is anything to metaphors, we have Savannah's cover photo of her new Facebook - A sunset - two and a half days before she is last seen.

Ok I’m not a Facebook expert. We need this dissected immediately.

Calling all SM people, all of you.
@perfectingpink , SOS 911

Missing_Madisonville%20Teen_Pruit_0115_1547614952065.jpg_67513457_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Missing Madisonville teen sought by authorities

A link to a more recent report. Please feel free to share. 14-year-old girl disappears from home, now missing for two weeks

The only thing I can come up with is that she snuck out of the house to meet somebody (but not to run away). It explains her taking her phones and that there was no evidence of a struggle. Then something goes really haywire. And, there are so many possibilities there I don't know where to begin.
MOO

Scary! The possibilities are countless.

Now, trying to work off of your great (as usual if I might add) posting, have they spoken with all of her girl friends? There must be a BFF that would know what's going on in Savannah's life. Or maybe a sibling. I would think LE has covered all of them, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ademith83