TN TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are only frames. They wouldn't add make up or any touch ups.

She could easily use a Snapchat filter (or any other) to take the pic and then frame it. To me they no doubt look like they have a filter on them. I can wake up looking like crap and use a snap filter and look amazing (makeup, young, etc...). JMO :)

Exactly! The ambiguity appears to be a new way to not (possibly) push the players (for lack of a valid term, like perp) into doing anything rash. Keep everyone calm, with no threats of discovery.

Our LE has a very often thankless job. They are the experts, out there on the field. And we are the spectators, on the sidelines. Watching, and impatiently waiting, for the next 'big' play. We want to help. We try to help. I think we sometimes just get in their way.

We have a missing 14 year old girl. A young woman, really. She is missing. Her parents, siblings, and friends, all want her to be safe. Returning home might be her choice. If we do not believe she is endangered. All IMO JMO MHO

Great points. We want more info. They need to find out what happened. Humoring us is not their job.

And the keeping those calm, I agree.

I do at times get a bit frustrated when in different cases they ask for the public's help but then provide no information for the public to help, not even basics like what one was wearing, a direction, a vehicle, some basic facts. My guess is we all do. It would be pretty difficult for anyone in any state who may see a missing child to be sure enough to report a tip, etc. without some info.

But yep, great points.

Sheets are often used to descend from a window when sneaking out. Tie them together and voilà, a rope. My brothers used to do this on me when I was babysitting and I never knew they were out of the house.

Was the window high enough off the ground that she would have needed a way down?

BBM. I don't think the windows are anywhere near high enough for her to have needed sheets to use as a rope. The pics of their home show what appears to be a single-story modular type of home, and the windows look to be fairly close to the ground.

Please DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A DEBATE ABOUT HOMESCHOOLING.

There is zero need to bring up homeschooling.

If you want to see a human being literally explode bring up homeschooling again. You hear the explosion from my home to yours.

Thank you,
Tricia

The only reason I can think of for saying that is they have a pretty good idea either where she is or who she is with but not where... It is odd though, even with Jayme, they made it clear she was "endangered" but in that case, the parents had been killed so it was clear the perp would and had killed. Is it the new thing to not push any buttons of anyone involved possibly...? The bigger the case gets and the more serious words used what may have started as some juvenile runaway romance scenario (or even friends) all of a sudden gets bigger than they can figure out how to get themselves out of and they worry what they may do...? Just thoughts...

ETA: Meaning the possibility in this case. Not the other. That was a stranger. But until they are sure, is that the common practice now perhaps...

I agree. I think they know who she is with & feel confident the person won’t harm S. IMO, the person is well known to the family & maybe live near them, prior to their move to TN. Jmo moo, etc.

I agree. I think they know who she is with & feel confident the person won’t harm S. IMO, the person is well known to the family & maybe live near them, prior to their move to TN. Jmo moo, etc.

I tend to agree with you. Until more evidence comes out, I'm going to sit on my hands and not divulge whom I think this person may be.

Great points. We want more info. They need to find out what happened. Humoring us is not their job.

And the keeping those calm, I agree.

I do at times get a bit frustrated when in different cases they ask for the public's help but then provide no information for the public to help, not even basics like what one was wearing, a direction, a vehicle, some basic facts. My guess is we all do. It would be pretty difficult for anyone in any state who may see a missing child to be sure enough to report a tip, etc. without some info.

But yep, great points.

I hope I am not picking on you. Your posts keep making me think of more. I know, scary, right? I am totally kidding with you. Enough OT rambling from me.

We have cases where they pull out all the stops. They evaluate the situation, using whatever protocols they have established, and either ask for 2000 volunteers (Sheriff seeks 2,000 volunteers in search for missing Wisconsin girl — that’s two-thirds of the town’s population) as in Jayme Closs' case, or they ask for tips, as in this case. We know there was murder involved in Jayme's case, hence the searches. We are left with few clues as to their strategy. We know (or should, by now) they have a plan in place.

I mean, I really do hope that they do!

One more thing. I wish that the family would tell their daughter they love her, forgive her, and ask Savannah to forgive them. In their next interview. Toot sweet!

IMO JMO MHO as always :)

ETA: Link and one more thing....

Last edited:

Yes, i agree, it fits one of the two most obvious scenarios. Hopefully anyhow. I sure hope we are not incorrect on that.

I hope I am not picking on you. Your posts keep making me think of more. I know, scary, right? I am totally kidding with you. Enough OT rambling from me.

We have cases where they pull out all the stops. They evaluate the situation, using whatever protocols they have established, and either ask for 2000 volunteers (Link coming) as in Jayme Closs' case, or they ask for tips, as in this case. We are left with few clues as to their strategy. We know (or should, by now) they have a plan in place.

I mean, I really do hope that they do! IMO JMO MHO as always :)

Not at all. I thought you had great points and hope I made that clear.

I have not followed enough cases recently but am surprised I guess at the lack of info shared in the past few. It used to be I thought they put out anything they had as far as finding a child. I guess that still throws me.

Yet doing that does not always end up well. In Hania's case, they had a vehicle, video, etc. and it did not have a good outcome. Yet Jayme did.

So who knows? I would hate to be in those shoes where the decision could affect things either way for better or for worse.

I guess I struggle to understand it as with what you said, sometimes, many facts are provided, and then another time, they are not. Just the average person trying to get why that is in each case and how it can vary.

I hope people know that I was implying that it was unlikely that the parents had anything to do with it...one of the other kids certainly would have noticed something. Things are still odd; I think we are missing a lot of information due to LE remaining quiet, which is causing people to speculate about the parents, but I do think it is unlikely.
I agree! It really is a good point ... with 3 other children there I would think it would be “almost” impossible for anything to have happened involving one or both parents.
So I’m down to ONE scenario -99% ... and I’m hoping whomever she left with is not a bad person.

I agree! It really is a good point ... with 3 other children there I would think it would be “almost” impossible for anything to have happened involving one or both parents.
So I’m down to ONE scenario -99% ... and I’m hoping whomever she left with is not a bad person.

I tend to agree with you for other various reasons. Although a teenager can drive a parent to the brink of losing it, this girl lived as far as we know of for 14 years with her parents and siblings. And all was fine. I doubt at least as a probability anything happened on the homefront although stranger things have happened as do accidents.

People do move out of state but there is often a reason. The children were never home schooled before. If they were happy with their area, they could have bought a farm in the area rather than a total change of both states and area and schools for all children most likely. Although it varies, many parents homeschool in the young years as they feel they have the knowledge to do competently do so and then possibly place the children in public school when older because both the child wants it and is branching out and because of activities, etc. It seems here there *may* have been a reason to go from public to home schooling and a fairly big move.

Just speculating...

Has anyone really talked with Savannah's bestest friend in the world? Doesn't everyone have one? Maybe even two? IMO if this is what I am feeling the 99% is, SP confided in someone. That's the ONE tip that would really help in this matter. All imo moo mho of course.

Just read most recent report...still says "no reason to believe that she is in danger"! What don't we know? What other 14-year-old isn't heard from for weeks and is assumed to be safe? Has anyone ever heard of something like this before?
Never!

Therefore I suspected that Sheriff, the TBI, and FBI did not believe SP was in danger, and more than likely with somebody known to her family.

But now, we know that their leads have not panned out, and LE is asking for tips.

Will SP soon be named "endangered missing?"

MOO

Has anyone really talked with Savannah's bestest friend in the world? Doesn't everyone have one? Maybe even two? IMO if this is what I am feeling the 99% is, SP confided in someone. That's the ONE tip that would really help in this matter. All imo moo mho of course.

With some of our overly avid media, it always surprises me when that does not occur... I do not think it is always a good thing but one almost expects it...

<modsnipped quoted post>
My understanding is that SP lives with both her bio parents and siblings, and recently moved with them from GA to TN.

Is there a link that I missed for you to speculate otherwise? TIA.

Hoping she's in safe company...:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members