AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking about the statement of "you would notice a vehicle that does not belong" but what about a vehicle that DOES belong. I'm sure I see my neighbors cars 100 times a week but the ones that stick out are ones I don't see everyday. There are probably times that someone has drove by my house and it didn't hit me that I saw them because they are supposed to be there.

I agree with you about the abduction and the area. Being from this area and having lived in a very similar area, people notice any vehicle that drives by because they are few and far between Any time a car you are not familiar with comes by, you look at it closely just because there is really no reason for someone to be there unless they are lost or looking for someone/something.
A strange car sticks out like a sore thumb.

^^This. I believe she walked or wandered down her driveway for whatever reason - again, we don't know the rules in their home for being outside - and someone she knew was walking by on that road. Would be quieter than a car, or at least not heard up at the house. Opportunistic, not planned. I feel she's near her home, in someone's home. But not likely alive at this point. MOO

This is what I think, too. Or she is nearby but not alive but for the same reason.

Re: the dogs. I have a big loud dog who is very territorial but when my kids are eating, he is nearby begging for scraps and waiting for a crumb to fall and the rest of the world melts away. Three boys inside with snacks playing video games and I could see that being enough to keep any dog's attention elsewhere for a while.

Completely agree<modsnip> She might've been terrified and left quietly, or again, it could've been someone she knew and wasn't scared at all and went willingly. Same with not hearing a vehicle. They have an 11 acre property, I could easily see a vehicle being nearby, but not super close by the house necessarily, that isn't heard by anyone.
Exactly.

Last edited by a moderator:
in looking at some of the crime reports in recent months in the area local to the Wells' Ben Hill residence, I see for instance that a mere seven minute drive from her home, there was a big bust for meth distribution back in April of this year. Four individuals were running what LE called a drug house.

NOT SUGGESTING THOSE ARRESTED ARE INVOLVED IN ANY WAY IN SUMMER'S DISAPPEARANCE. Merely pointing out that when her father mentioned a certain element that frequent the area, this sort of activity could be the sort of thing he was referring to.

Rural areas that are heavily wooded are sometimes the perfect location to make use of "mobile" meth labs or shake and bake mobile labs.

It wouldn't be much of a stretch to imagine that Summer happened upon something she shouldn't or saw something she shouldn't? Or simply freaked out some tweeker already paranoid and agitated who sees her and imagines she has seen or knows something so grabs her.

maybe upgraded to amber because they found tyre tracks....indicating a vehicle and that explains why dad is convinced she's out of the area

Speculation here, but it's also possible that someone local has reported seeing a vehicle similar to the one driven by Tonie Hammonds who attempted to kidnap the boy in Kingsport on Thursday.

By thinking that Summer was abducted and taken out of the area, her father might be comforting himself. To think your 5 year old has been out for multiple days and nights in rough terrain has to be a horrifying thought. If you logically think through what that could entail, the suffering a child could be exposed to, maybe the lesser of the two evil is a stranger abduction.
He’s pretty much stated abduction from the moment he arrived home.

Speculation here, but it's also possible that someone local has reported seeing a vehicle similar to the one driven by Tonie Hammonds who attempted to kidnap the boy in Kingsport on Thursday.

Sorry for quoting and arguing against myself ;), but Thursday was the 17th so the above doesn't correspond with the AA being issued on the 16th.

I am not that familiar with tiktok. Does anyone know if most people sign up with their real names? Seems a risky or naive to put yourself and your family out there like that. All anyone has to do is dive in a bit on social media and you have most of the information that you would need to physically find someone. I'm not criticizing the mom just making an observation that it would be very easy for someone with ill intentions to have found Summer.
Another point I thought about, seems that their road is mostly local traffic so I am assuming that if anyone were to have driven up in their driveway they would have heard them? Not sure how far off of the actual road their home is or how long their driveway is either.
Most people use their real nmes on TikTok, why not? People use their real names on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc. It's a social media app, you can set it to public so everyone can see your profile and your videos or you can set it to private and only the followers that you approved can see what you post. Even if your profile is public, you can set your videos to be shown just to the peope YOU follow and follow you back.

I am not into TikTok but I assume there are just as many trolls following people as on other social media platforms. That means it can be dangerous to reveal too much about your location.

I can see a perv being attracted to a child or adult and taking it a step further towards abduction. Of course not all pervs become abductors or stalkers but it isn’t a reach to imagine the possibility.

moo

There is absolutely no such thing as “too rural an area for opportunistic abduction”! Rural areas are actually perfect for it. No street cameras, less humans, limited law enforcement, and a million other reasons!
Yeap, the BRP/Appalachian Trail is notorious for druggies/homeless, they break in summer homes, cabins live and steal.

Our community recently had a 14 old abducted by 21 yo from Texas, met online.

He had been living in the woods behind her house for two weeks. The area was upscale, houses spaced apart but backed up to the forest.

I also think about the boys playing online games. Did Summer play online, my 5 yo does. Could it be someone online?

Did someone walk up the drive way, wave at her ask for help? She walked down to see what they needed and they took her?

Anything is possible. When a woman can visit and stalk churches for months and then steal a kid out of the nursery to fool her boyfriend...yea I can believe she was taken. I didn’t at first but, the possible abduction nearby, the endanger child updated the next day at noon to a full Amber Alert based on new information, and 5 days and thousands searching over 1000 acres, ponds, helicopters with NOTHING, yea I’m leading towards the Dads theory.

Moo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member