AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still missing, drivers seen in the area have been interviewed. Ground search will continue. Circumstances of her disappearance are still not clear.
bbm
Yes that made me wince. :(
LE have been repeating that -- maybe they are in desperate need of better tips right now ?
They would not say that if they thought she walked away for certain, and that's all there is to it.
Imo.

Circumstances leading to Summer's disappearance remain unclear. :(
Asking for any surveillance footage.
No evidence of abduction so far.

Sheriff asking residents to go back asap and check their entire property including any outbuildings.

Have utilized 72 agencies. 2400 acres searched, rough terrain continues to cause problems. Plan to continue searching... drat, just had a blackout and my Internet's gone.
bbm
Thanks, MsMarple !
I had trouble with the sound clarity and missed that.

This is the 3rd or 4th time they've reiterated that they do not believe Summer was abducted.
Tbh -- that was low on my list as well, but I thought if she was -- maybe she'd still be alive ; although statistics say otherwise.
Imo.

Press conference: they did solicit and receive surveillance and trail cam footage, and then ID'd and interviewed the driver of cars on the footage. And they are searching at night (once rescuers have to leave the mountain) with FLIR and helicopter and fixed wing aircraft.
I am very impressed with the folks in charge and their determination.

Search efforts do not stop when it gets dark.

FYI 2400 acres is 3.75 square miles so just under 2 miles in each direction from center. Of course the acreage isn't a square but to put in perspective the vastness you could draw an infinite number of lines from the center to the edges. Needle, haystack. I really admire all the searchers and the community support.

The request for locals to go back again and search their property is IMO a smart one. Something could have been missed before and if Summer is alive she could in theory be moving around. Yeah, I know that's slim to none but certainly worth checking again.

Not much to go on there. Still missing, still searching. Family is cooperative with LE and we can rely on how they are doing from their own interviews. Is LE tight lipped because they have something or because they don't have anything? Church Hill Rescue Squad seems determined to continue the search until they find her. All of this is so freaking sad.

I just feel utter sadness right now. Can’t fathom what little Summer feels. Her family. Her brothers. :(. Her little friends. Her teachers. Her church people. Feel sadness for all the neighbours and searchers. All the LE. Man this is so brutal.
gentle hugs. Xo

Once they have searched an area, do they typically research the same area? I'm just asking because a child on the go could be anywhere. I'm not sure what the protocol is on searches but just because something or somewhere was searched today does not mean the child couldn't have made their way to that tomorrow? Sorry if that is confusing.
No, not confusing; actually a very good question..Did anyone answer this?

That presser was not encouraging. The fact that LE is saying the circumstances surrounding Summer's disappearance is still not clear, after 6 days of investigation...that just creams to me that someone isn't providing clear, concise, believable information. :(

(((((Summer)))))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member