AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This online mob mentality goes on all the time. I've seen this in high profile cases where case is solved. :rolleyes:

All I know is it didn't used to be this way. I must say I'd be hard pressed to find anyone who doesn't have a smidge of debris around their front stoop. Just saying.

MOO
I don't know if you're old enough to remember Gladys Kravitz, but the web seems full of Gladyses salivating at the chance to find the dirt on people's stoops. God help them if their lives are ever publicly put under a microscope, nowadays even your online comments can come back to haunt you.

images-jpg.301658

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 850
Please someone correct me if I'm wrong but CPS staying is so eery. Are they providing therapy for the family? CPS has such limited resources in general, everywhere. Nevermind a remote area with a high national poverty rate even more limited. But yet, there they are.... Standing post...

I don't think this is incredibly unusual. Depending on the state DDS often holds the funding and resources for *ALL* previously or currently "at risk" children. I noticed on the Tennessee DDS page one of the things they provide are trauma counselors.

So I am wondering whether he actually took a lie detector or not. He probably did, but there are examples of people who said they did, but didn't.

I think this is public record? CPS has been to the house before.

In the article about the 10/20 incident, it was another male in the house that enraged him.
Agree, I'm only going off of his interview since LE isn't really verifying anything. I also said in a previous post that I question who that man was? I am not defending nor am I placing blame because for ME, I just need more info or a slip up. IMO

ADMIN NOTE:

Please read Tiff's note quoted below.

Do NOT sleuth the family members. There is a difference between discussing what is in MSM and actual sleuthing out information on the family members and posting their social media or any other personal contact or background information on the thread.

Mod Note:

The article posted discussing the propensity for physical violence and potential domestic issues between the parents can be discussed. Once it is in MSM it is out there. There is a fine line however that will need balanced:

Stick to the facts in the article. This article and the families history does not change our position on being victim friendly and therefore does not open the door to any sleuthing beyond what is stated in the article.

No trash talking, name calling, or adding accusations.

Once they have searched an area, do they typically research the same area? I'm just asking because a child on the go could be anywhere. I'm not sure what the protocol is on searches but just because something or somewhere was searched today does not mean the child couldn't have made their way to that tomorrow? Sorry if that is confusing.
They did in the case of Robert Wood Search continues for missing autistic boy Robert Wood Jr. in Va. and other children who have been found safe in the backwoods of Tenn ,N.C and Va.

I don't think this is incredibly unusual. Depending on the state DDS often holds the funding and resources for *ALL* previously or currently "at risk" children. I noticed on the Tennessee DDS page one of the things they provide are trauma counselors.
Would CPS be staying in a nearby town?

Some questions I have:

Is Summer homeschooled? Does she have local friends or just typically play with her older brothers? Has she gone to a neighbor's house to play in the past? Does the family socialize with neighbors, having joint BBQs, etc.?

When did school end for the kids? Did the boys get a new video game to celebrate the end of the school year? That would definitely distract kids with their focus. (I'm thinking of Summer's poor brothers, who must be devastated.)

Does the family go to a specific church regularly? Has Summer met people there? I believe DW is from Utah. Does that mean the family is LDS? Is there a local LDS church?

Has it been stated whether DW is Summer's bio dad? Did Summer's mom have other bio dads in her life? Did they visit any of their kids if so?

Who was the man at their house during the Oct 2020 incident?

Does Summer have a separate bedroom from her brothers? Is it possible that a peeping Tom could have watched her at night?

I have to say that I felt a bit uncomfortable when DW had the one son stand right with him while he was interviewed on tv. I wouldn't have done that, but of course I don't know the family dynamics and maybe the kid wanted to be there with his Dad so he could feel involved in helping find his sister.

So I am wondering whether he actually took a lie detector or not. He probably did, but there are examples of people who said they did, but didn't.

I think this is public record? CPS has been to the house before.

In the article about the 10/20 incident, it was another male in the house that enraged him.

It is public that they are there now. Whatever happened in the past is confidential. CPS does not release that publicly as a rule of thumb.

ETA some exceptions such as divorce hearings or other legal proceedings.

Last edited:
Some questions I have:

Is Summer homeschooled? Does she have local friends or just typically play with her older brothers? Has she gone to a neighbor's house to play in the past? Does the family socialize with neighbors, having joint BBQs, etc.?

When did school end for the kids? Did the boys get a new video game to celebrate the end of the school year? That would definitely distract kids with their focus. (I'm thinking of Summer's poor brothers, who must be devastated.)

Does the family go to a specific church regularly? Has Summer met people there? I believe DW is from Utah. Does that mean the family is LDS? Is there a local LDS church?

Has it been stated whether DW is Summer's bio dad? Did Summer's mom have other bio dads in her life? Did they visit any of their kids if so?

Who was the man at their house during the Oct 2020 incident?

Does Summer have a separate bedroom from her brothers? Is it possible that a peeping Tom could have watched her at night?

I have to say that I felt a bit uncomfortable when DW had the one son stand right with him while he was interviewed on tv. I wouldn't have done that, but of course I don't know the family dynamics and maybe the kid wanted to be there with his Dad so he could feel involved in helping find his sister.

At just over five years old would she truly be in school yet? Or a preschool of some kind rather than traditional kindergarten or first grade?

They said early on, I believe the first few days, that all children were the biological kids of both parents. I’m not sure how accurate that early reporting was but it was stated in a press conference.

The prayer service was not at an LDS church. I believe it might’ve been Church of God (but I’m not 100% certain). Dad mentioned in an interview later that the church had been very good to them. I got the impression it was the family’s church but could be incorrect.

At just over five years old would she truly be in school yet? Or a preschool of some kind rather than traditional kindergarten or first grade?

They said early on, I believe the first few days, that all children were the biological kids of both parents. I’m not sure how accurate that early reporting was but it was stated in a press conference.

The prayer service was not at an LDS church. I believe it might’ve been Church of God (but I’m not 100% certain). Dad mentioned in an interview later that the church had been very good to them. I got the impression it was the family’s church but could be incorrect.

I think the church has been named as a Seventh Day Adventist church.

In the very first interview that the dad did with the press, the details were given that he is from Utah, mom is from Wisconsin, they met and had their oldest child in Arkansas, and the other three children were born "here" - which I take to mean Tennessee.

Edit to add link: Watch now: 'Somebody has abducted her': Father of missing Hawkins child speaks out

Mr Wells stated that they used to attend a local church (I think he named it but not sure) but that they now attend the Seventh Day Adventist Church in Kingsport where Summer is popular and has many friends.

ETA in a video interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members