AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize that many people have watched the father talk and believe that he is telling the truth. I respect that opinion.

From the beginning I have thought it was weird that the father seems to be the spokes person and no one else in the family is speaking out publicly. I admit I haven’t watched every news broadcast but all I see is the father.

Some of you may be very familiar with the phrase “controlling the narrative”. I am seeing a certain personality type here. I think Summer’s mom and grandmother are being very careful what they say because they are afraid. That’s just my opinion.
Agree 100%

I wonder if Summer was allowed to play on a iPad or computer by herself, unsupervised. I’m glad the FBI card team is coming in, although I don’t think Summer was abducted. It’s always good to check things out.

I think it would be wise and I’m sure this is being done to find out what was going on the days leading up to Summer going missing. Like the day or two before. Also if the house has had any past friends or family members living there.

one of those posts asks "if the family has been ruled out" They still won't answer that. I'm starting to think they are also on a wild goose chase. IMO
How many agencies are working on this now?
Police are never going to answer that in circumstances like this. Her entire family except her dad was right there when she went missing. And for all they know the dad is helping cover something up (I’m not saying I think he is, but that’s a possibility police have to consider until they know otherwise).

Not to mention that police don’t want the public to know what evidence they do or don’t have.

So if we only go by LE’s statements as to what occurred all we can really say we know is that Summer is missing, yes?

We have DW telling LE and saying publicly what he says his wife says happened, but that’s also clear as mud. (Paraphrasing) if LE seven days later is saying the circumstances of her disappearance unclear, WHY?

There were 5 people who were known to be present: Grandma, Mom, and the 3 boys. But out of 5 people they can’t even arrive at a basic scenario of how things went down?!! How is this even possible?

I personally don’t believe this was an abduction, at least not of the opportunistic predator type. As for her scent ending at the end of the driveway, can the dogs pick up the difference if she walked to the end and just turned around and went back? I’m thinking they could. But how long would a dog find a scent? If Summer had walked down the driveway earlier in the day than when she was reported missing, would that change the outcome?

I’m rambling. I’m sorry. I don’t think I’ve hardly posted on this thread bc I’m too worked up to trust what I might say. I guess it spilled over.

All purely MOO

So if we only go by LE’s statements as to what occurred all we can really say we know is that Summer is missing, yes?

We have DW telling LE and saying publicly what he says his wife says happened, but that’s also clear as mud. (Paraphrasing) if LE seven days later is saying the circumstances of her disappearance unclear, WHY?

There were 5 people who were known to be present: Grandma, Mom, and the 3 boys. But out of 5 people they can’t even arrive at a basic scenario of how things went down?!! How is this even possible?

I personally don’t believe this was an abduction, at least not of the opportunistic predator type. As for her scent ending at the end of the driveway, can the dogs pick up the difference if she walked to the end and just turned around and went back? I’m thinking they could. But how long would a dog find a scent? If Summer had walked down the driveway earlier in the day than when she was reported missing, would that change the outcome?

I’m rambling. I’m sorry. I don’t think I’ve hardly posted on this thread bc I’m too worked up to trust what I might say. I guess it spilled over.

All purely MOO
Agree! This is the worst case for me to go only MSM on! IMO

All purely MOO
It’s unclear because no one knows what happened to her.

If it was clear, she wouldn’t be missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnaNikiSB