AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DW says they've been open and honest with the media from the beginning. Opened their home no search warrants needed....ever. Came through their house several times. Thankful for LE and what they've done.

We have a new theory from DW!

With all the lies his niece made up it's quite possible someone came and took his daughter if people thought he was the person people were making him out to be. Would that cause somebody to come and try to save his daughter from this stuff they're making up? He thinks it's very possible. He's a loving father and would never hurt anybody. He tries to keep his kids in church and everything. If you have his kid because of these lies, then you should come forward and just let it go. He'll try everything he can not to have charges put on them. "Just bring my daughter back please"

End of latest interview.

So this is now all his relatives fault?? How many is that under the bus now? @Chelly
Ya know...? That is honestly exactly what I was wondering a few weeks ago. I thought I was a little crazy at the time and felt that most might find it strange for me to say such a thing. ..but honestly, this is why I wondered of someoneay have hired the tree trimming crew to come in as an organized group, using resources that we may not have been able to anticipate, to remove Summer from her home. An approach like this may be one of our last hopes of finding Summer alive. #prayers

I want to Like this comment just for the fact that you were able to "go there" (meaning that you found it in yourself to be able to listen to the interview) and also to share it with us. ...but I'm not sure that my gag reflex is strong enough to allow me to do so.

It was a good interview, I recommend it. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya know...? That is honestly exactly what I was wondering a few weeks ago. I thought I was a little crazy at the time and felt that most might find it strange for me to say such a thing. ..but honestly, this is why I wondered of someoneay have hired the tree trimming crew to come in as an organized group, using resources that we may not have been able to anticipate, to remove Summer from her home. An approach like this may be one of our last hopes of finding Summer alive. #prayers
I didn't think you were actually serious with that theory though...

He can't backtrack on that now. He admitted to it. Can't put that cat back in the bag. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200 I can't believe anyone would bend over backwards to make excuses for that. It makes me sick. MOO
He admitted to it which is why he refuses to admit their ages at the time. CM said the girl said she was 5-yo when it started. She was 12-yo and DW was 19-yo when it ended. What is even more sickening is that Summer's mother participated in that 2-min threatening call to CM. JMO

He admitted to it which is why he refuses to admit their ages at the time. CM said the girl said she was 5-yo when it started. She was 12-yo and DW was 19-yo when it ended. What is even more sickening is that Summer's mother participated in that 2-min threatening call to CM. JMO
And anyone making excuses,and acting as if it's not a huge disgusting violation of a child. I just have major issue with that. It absolutely disgust me. MOO

Because it may have been Hunter who was supposed to watch Summer. In one of the CM interviews, DW said LE tested he and CW for drugs. Weed was detected in CW.
I'm wondering if the vaps CW purchased was to cover up the smell of weed.

57:43
I promise you, from very legal experience, vape will not ever cover up the smell of cannabis.

Actually, that's not what I heard DW say. He said that the rape allegation of the niece isn't true. He said the allegations regarding J are something that he regrets.
Did you watch the Cher interview?

ETA: I know he said that in his 2 min. phone call with Chris but not in the above interview.

@MyBelle
This was my post and what it was in response to. <modsnip: Personalizing not allowed>
They have nothing to do with what I was answering in regards to Dons interview tonight.
<modsnip: Personalizing not allowed>

So last night Don calls CW, and angrily, in a cuss fuelled rage, calls him out for discussing the sex allegations, and Don ends the call by saying " I will do everything I can to slander you."

Slander=to make false and damaging statements about someone .

So tonight he makes false and damaging statements about CW on the Chers channel. The entire thing was a bash CM program.

But it just makes me even more suspicious about the Wells. And makes me believe even more that CM and SJ were right in their last two programs about DW's language and what it really reveals.JMO

Actually, that's not what I heard DW say. He said that the rape allegation of the niece isn't true. He said the allegations regarding J are something that he regrets.
He also lied, when he said the nieces rape allegations were not true because he said " I have never raped anyone in my life' and yet he admits he played with his 5 yr old sisters private parts and had her play with his---for SEVEN YEARS---that is rape, in my opinion. Because there is no way that during that 7 year period it didnt progress past her touching his manhood.

And anyone making excuses,and acting as if it's not a huge disgusting violation of a child. I just have major issue with that. It absolutely disgust me. MOO
ITA. It is disgusting. I wondered why DW refused to pin down their ages and CM cleared it up nicely for me. He knew it was a serious crime. JMO

@MyBelle
This was my post and what it was in response to. <modsnip: Personalizing not allowed>
They have nothing to do with what I was answering in regards to Dons interview tonight.
<modsnip: Personalizing not allowed>

I thought you were suggesting someone from Utah came to "steal" Summer. I didn't realize it is <modsnip> DW who suggests it happened.

I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members