AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't compare that to DW and all that is attached to him and this situation. When a pedophile with a missing child talks about a young girl's love for him in the bizarre way he does and then says he has an intense love he can't explain with his next sentence about guardian angels.....it is disturbing to say the least.
And that probably Summer felt it too, and believed as he always did.......that something was going to happen to her. And for that reason he always told Candus to watch and care for the girl.......(As if he had to tell the girl's mother that!)

People who might be heavily into drugs, alcohol, and other “benefits” that sometimes come with that lifestyle might think it’s convenient not to have children around, and not be terribly upset if kids are taken away.

General statement. Not accusatory towards anyone in particular.

jmo

In my states it's a year or two before termination of parental rights. The parents have a parenting plan that they have to follow. If they follow it, they are on the road to reunification. If they refuse to follow it, there are status updates and it can be a year or so before there's an official termination. Parents can also voluntarily relinquish their rights with a contract that outlines the contact they can have with their children in the future. But it is a long process.

I hope for the boys' sake the parents are taking their parenting classes and following the plan.
Do you think DW's recent behavior would be approved in his parenting classes?

Going back to the morning of 6/15... (P.S., i haven't been watching most of the videos...)

6/15/21. They're all present at home. What were the Wells' family's actual plans for that day. Here is a theory. It might be wrong..

What if they were ALL planning on going to the water park. This explains CB dressing SW in the swimming dress bright and early in the morning when it was not anything like "baking hot". It would have been at most 70 degrees.

So, the morning suddenly goes off track right after SW gets dressed.

Maybe it was only CH suddenly needing to go to the hospital. But, maybe something else... DW is self employed. Maybe he was planning to take the day off (this is a theory, so maybe he didn't). But that one guy got fired. I know DW claims he fired the guy... But, maybe he didn't personally handle that, maybe he complained to the job foreman who now calls and says dude is fired you (DW) must report to work. (Theory)

Do they still think they can go swimming? Maybe if CB takes CH (SW accompanies them) to hospital and to get prescription. Then DW takes boys and Subaru to his work and they plan to meet...

Except everything with CH takes longer. CB gets H to come along probably before realizing this. This explains why he wasn't with them that long it was just kind of an errand day.

I do believe CB did not know that A was still super mad at her. I theorize that CB and H have been talking online (maybe some SM thing or a game, not deep conversation, but something regular and friendly) so since she and H were getting along, she thought A was over the thing with J.

When DW calls CB in the Walgreen's drive thru is she dropping off the rx or picking it up? If she is dropping it off, DW and CB may have realized it was too late for their original plan.

So, CB takes SW, CH, and H to the swimming hole where SW could swim (or play in water) and H can wade around.

Meanwhile, when he gets a chance, DW takes the boys back home (theory) thinking CB and CH will be back pretty soon so the boys won't be home alone very much time. He maybe tells them to stay inside so they play games or whatever with the TV. DW goes back to work.

CB runs other errands, drops H off and goes home with CH and SW. So, CB does see the boys at home in the house when she asks them to unload car.

She then sends or takes SW into the house. Maybe SW was supposed to change her clothes or play indoors. Then CB does miscellaneous things (doesn't matter) for some amount of time until CB checks on SW and finds her not in the house or yard.

Since CB is home the boys might have gone outside prior to this, but obvs she finds them. Did she think SW was with them until she found differently?

CB, CH, the boys try to find SW. Obvs they fail and she calls DW. He says call the cops. Then he hangs up and calls the cops.

This is a theory, but it places people around to match various people's accounts. Why wouldn't they just say this version? Because DW needed an alibi. He has been to prison and he knows he will be suspected (even if it is completely unfair... Yes, i know he has done crimes, but he still could have nothing to do with SW's disappearance). So, they must place him at work.

Problem is, in their panic, they didn't place the boys in a particular place so we have them either at home or with DW when (theory) it was both.

So, my theory is, LE can partially confirm DW's alibi. But, it is shaky because he worked alone and (theory) he left and then returned. This caused him to work later than expected. He was getting caught up when he got CB's call.

Of course that leaves CB as the last person to see SW. But, maybe that's just true. It sounds like CH went to her camper until the search for SW began. But, someone always has to be the last person that saw a missing person. CB may have done everything she said she did: working on the planters, helping CH, laundry. All of those things take attention, so...

Both CB and DW are other than precise in their speech... Kind of in different ways. But mostly i think it is caused by usually talking to people who know them rather than trying to explain stuff to strangers. DW doesn't always carefully listen to the actual question he is being asked. I think he listens to about half of it and then starts thinking about what to reply.

So, this theory, takes care of some of the noise around SW's disappearance. Now what?

Maybe SW wasn't the target. Maybe it was her brother (aged 9). Someone may have been watching that day and thought she was an even younger boy. Yes, she was wearing pink, but current year. Up close SW definitely looks like a little girl (her face has dainty bone structure and she has sparkly eyes), but this person might not have looked carefully. This is a theory, but it gives the perp longer to study the scene.

Ohhh.. I did not realize CPS appoints an attorney to clients.

Luckily, I have never had to deal with CPS so had no idea.

Thanks for the info. :)

I believe that parents are assigned one if they cannot afford one. Even if they hired one, the scope of representation would probably be limited to the CPS matter. My guess is that a criminal attorney would prefer to represent only one parent due to potential conflicts of interest down the road. This is all JMO - I don’t practice in TN or in family/criminal law.

AirNav: KRVN - Hawkins County Airport

There's an airport nearby. Idk... I was just thinking of DW saying SW was "already in Mexico". Even if you don't believe DW, i just thought "would that even be possible?"

So, it is. I am not saying that happened because it's pretty far fetched. She could be carried in a duffle bag or gym bag easily, she's so small.

Question for the medical pros.

Now, keep in mind the example I saw of what some people might call dry drowning came from a TV show, Virgin River. It isn’t a medical show and not everything is accurate.

But here goes. A young boy had been at camp and evidently a small amount of pool water entered his lungs, a very small amount. He appeared fine other than he said he was cold, and he coughed a bit, but did not argue about seeing the doctor, like some kids might when trying to get out of summer camp (which he didn’t really like).

Anyway, by the time he was on the exam table his breathing was very labored. The explanation was that the water had stressed his lungs and caused his vocal cords to spasm and the spasms were cutting off the flow of oxygen. So of course they fixed the issue.

Is this what people are calling dry drowning?

I admit I have not looked this up to see if it is accurate but it reminded me of Summer’s time at the lake and how something like that might not have been noticed until it was too late. (It still doesn’t explain what most parents would do — take the child to an emergency room or call 911 even if you think they are no longer breathing.)

But again, we’re talking a TV show. It just seemed similar.

moo, jmo, etc etc

Do either CB or CH know CPR?

I think if an accident occurred it was not a messy one. They might have tried to save her.

What if SW went to the basement and fell asleep?

It takes a long time to get emergency help where they live.

Another theory...

I don't understand why LE isn't shutting CM down. I really do believe he would if they asked. Somewhere in that interview lies the truth so why are they letting him run with it? I can only come to the conclusion that it's beneficial to the investigation rather than a hindrance.
When I was listening last night, I got the feeling that certain statements may have been directed specifically at CW or at trying to elicit a response from the family. For instance, they spent some time elaborating how DW was “throwing CW under the bus” and I could see how that could benefit LE if they think CW will be listening. And IMO, it’s been demonstrated that they are listening. It’s my opinion only, but it struck me that they may not be “sanctioned” by LE, but that LE may be benefitting from this particular conversation. Just a thought I had last night that your post reminded me. IMOO.

Do you think DW's recent behavior would be approved in his parenting classes?
MOO often parents are required to participate in a rehabilitation program for drugs, alcohol, or both and submit to weekly drug testing before children are returned.

Not saying this applies in this case but in general mandatory drug or alcohol rehab is a very common step in the process.

MOO

Yes, in rereading my post it doesn't sound quite the way I meant. Don says someone may have taken her because of what people are saying about him. That doesn't make sense because she was already gone when the family members came out about the SA. Does that make sense?
Yes. Apologies. I think I misunderstood your original post.

I’m not very good at posting my thoughts but I feel DM is not realizing that sometime DW does not fully understand the questions and answers wrong because of that fact and then DM runs with it. Drug and alcoholic brains are not the same as brains of people who have always been clean.

I haven’t heard that parents are addicts.

Definition of addiction

The term "addiction" can mean many things to many people. For our purposes we define addiction as follows:

Addiction is the repeated involvement with a substance or activity, despite the substantial harm it now causes, because that involvement was (and may continue to be) pleasurable and/or valuable.

The reader should not confuse this definition of addiction with other related terms. Although similar, this definition of addiction should not be confused with the diagnostic criteria for a category of disorders known as Substance-Related and Addictive Disorders (APA, 2013). We will compare and contrast other terms later in this chapter.

There are four key parts to this definition of addiction:

1. Addiction includes both substances and activities (such as sex and gambling).
2. Addiction leads to substantial harm.
3. Addiction is repeated involvement despite substantial harm.
4. Addiction continues because it was, or is, pleasurable and/or valuable.

Definition of Addiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member