AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CM came into the picture DW thinks with his step sister and nieces lies. DW has no idea where he came from. CM did the interview with CW and DW told him to stay away but then decided to give him another chance so DW called him, but he didn't know he was being set up. DW wishes he would come back to his house....

CM came into the picture DW thinks with his step sister and nieces lies. DW has no idea where he came from. CM did the interview with CW and DW told him to stay away but then decided to give him another chance so DW called him, but he didn't know he was being set up. DW wishes he would come back to his house....

Set up :rolleyes:

He wishes CM would come back to his house??

I wonder if some of the different perspectives we have towards hearing DW has anything to do with our genders? As a female, I’m just incredibly uncomfortable listening to DW and there’s underlying misogyny when he speaks, in my opinion. Feels like the people my parents warned me to stay away from, IMO.

This is not saying that he is responsible for anything or accusing him of anything.

I've been around DV my whole my life. That man's very first interview had my skin crawling and my stomach in knots. That was just the first interview, all the others and I'm a nervous wreck. I can't listen to him anymore, it puts me in a place I can't stand to be. I'm not saying he's guilty of the reason that Summer is missing. I'm saying he is a very controlling and abusive man, mostly toward females, but to males too. The mental abuse and intimidation is worse than the physical abuse. Those boys are always on my mind. They will need intensive therapy for a long time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am glad LE is letting him ramble all over SM...
just like LS did when Gannon was missing.
Her "Cousin It" interview and after were only harming herself.

Truthspeak

Also, according to CW, they have hired an attorney so not sure what this attorney is advising them to do, but obviously, it is not to keep quiet, IMO

From article --
"Bly said she did not want to say why the other children had been removed from the home.

According to Bly, they have hired an attorney.

Parents of Summer Wells attend juvenile court, confirm other children are in custody of child services | WREG.com
They are under a court gag order not to speak about the boys.

I found this actually the most disturbing part of the call, IMO. Just because it disillusions me of the notion of CW being curled up in a fetal position at home pining for her lost child. And I’m not saying she never does that or she’s always this way. I just found it disturbing and IMO made it more likely that her CM interviews could have been a persona. JMOO.
Was she drunk? I can't stand to listen.

DW says they've been open and honest with the media from the beginning. Opened their home no search warrants needed....ever. Came through their house several times. Thankful for LE and what they've done.

We have a new theory from DW!

With all the lies his niece made up it's quite possible someone came and took his daughter if people thought he was the person people were making him out to be. Would that cause somebody to come and try to save his daughter from this stuff they're making up? He thinks it's very possible. He's a loving father and would never hurt anybody. He tries to keep his kids in church and everything. If you have his kid because of these lies, then you should come forward and just let it go. He'll try everything he can not to have charges put on them. "Just bring my daughter back please"

End of latest interview.

So this is now all his relatives fault?? How many is that under the bus now? @Chelly

The Chers say everyone except people from the church are treating the Wells like lepers.
Even many of the church members are keeping a distance. Their prayer vigils get a very meager response.
The Chers believe Chris is setting up DW with the 17 year old :rolleyes:. Who DW says is from the UK (not me!) :)
Their reasoning is not proof, even though she said it is proof somehow.

She said that Don called her about this 17 yr old that was flirting with him online or something: It wasn't really clear---

But she apparently told Don that he should be careful and it could be a 'set up.' Why would she say that? What happened between them that would make it seem that way? If Cher recognised danger then something must have been borderline inappropriate , imo.

Anyway, AT SOME POINT, he said he blocked her. So Cher assumed that no one else knew about her connection ---how do we know that?

Someone, or even the girl herself, may have sent the inappropriate messages between them to CM. I would have if I had seen them. JMO

Maybe someone heard all the SA allegations from his family in Utah and came and stole hear away to protect her... and then he said if you took my daughter bring her back..... that's about all I gathered from the bash CM fest.
CM said a female member of the Utah family contacted TBI as soon as they learned Summer was missing.

Even many of the church members are keeping a distance. Their prayer vigils get a very meager response.

She said that Don called her about this 17 yr old that was flirting with him online or something: It wasn't really clear---

But she apparently told Don that he should be careful and it could be a 'set up.' Why would she say that? What happened between them that would make it seem that way? If Cher recognised danger then something must have been borderline inappropriate , imo.

Anyway, AT SOME POINT, he said he blocked her. So Cher assumed that no one else knew about her connection ---how do we know that?

Someone, or even the girl herself, may have sent the inappropriate messages between them to CM. I would have if I had seen them. JMO
You could have a point there!

DW says they've been open and honest with the media from the beginning. Opened their home no search warrants needed....ever. Came through their house several times. Thankful for LE and what they've done.

With all the lies his niece made up it's quite possible someone came and took his daughter if people thought he was the person people were making him out to be. Would that cause somebody to come and try to save his daughter from this stuff they're making up? He thinks it's very possible. He's a loving father and would never hurt anybody. He tries to keep his kids in church and everything. If you have his kid because of these lies, then you should come forward and just let it go. He'll try everything he can not to have charges put on them. "Just bring my daughter back please"

End of latest interview.

So this is now all his relatives fault?? How many is that under the bus now? @Chelly
And the relatives didn't come out of the woodwork until AFTER Summer disappeared. MOO.

End of latest interview.

And here I had been under the impression all this time that the criticism came AFTER she disappeared.

The Cher and Mr Cher ONLY know what Don tells them. <modsnip> So she just repeats Dons words and I am sure they preplanned their interview questions. We don't know what the church thinks at all, until they come out and give a statement.

Last edited by a moderator:
And thats OK? Thats one point, but who is Cher in relation to this case? Verified insider? I don't want to be bolshy or snarky but WHY are we seeing these videos?

We are seeing these videos for the same reason we are seeing the Chris McDonough interiews. They are interviewing DW, so they have been approved by WS for this reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coach K