AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just googled dance videos. Now, that brings up quite a variety. I am getting mostly professional dancers.

But, it is pretty easy to train google. If i only wanted ballet dancers it wouldn't take long before i got mostly that. So, another type of person might train google another way. Some of the videos said they were on tiktok.
What are the chances that someone would see one of her tik toks and decide she would be a good candidate for abduction---she has a father and 3 brothers at home- a stay at home mom and grandma, 20+dogs, a chain on the driveway, and several cars on the property at all times.

I just don't see anyone coming up there to kidnap her, unless they know the family and property well enough to do so. JMO

I was watching and I just noticed what CM said to CW beside of Grandmas camper about the toys in the planters.

Didn't he say something in a very calm quiet voice, like don't ever move the toys, you know, like to leave them there where Summer put them?

Why am I watching this again and not hearing that?

I haven’t listened again but he did indeed say that to CW. And she replied that she would not remove them (paraphrased). My impression at the time was that he didn’t think they should be removed, not necessarily that they shouldn’t be touched. I may not have caught that his specific intent though.

ETA: I left out “not” in “not remove them” — edited to add the word

jmo

Last edited:
I haven’t listened again but he did indeed say that to CW. And she replied that she would remove them (paraphrased). My impression at the time was that he didn’t think they should be removed, not necessarily that they shouldn’t be touched. I may not have caught that his specific intent though.

jmo
I took it as he meant it in a sentimental way totally. That she would want to remember that. Any parent would. IMO

I am not 100% convinced that those plants were put in the planters on that day and time. I think, and please correct me if I am wrong, that the pictures we have been shown of the plants and little toys were taken after she went missing.

But I dont think there were any taken while they were transplanting them. JMO So I am still unsure if that was done on the 15th or not.

I am not 100% convinced that those plants were put in the planters on that day and time. I think, and please correct me if I am wrong, that the pictures we have been shown of the plants and little toys were taken after she went missing.

But I dont think there were any taken while they were transplanting them. JMO So I am still unsure if that was done on the 15th or not.
Agreed but I would like to believe that the toys were Summers idea:)

I haven’t listened again but he did indeed say that to CW. And she replied that she would remove them (paraphrased). My impression at the time was that he didn’t think they should be removed, not necessarily that they shouldn’t be touched. I may not have caught that his specific intent though.

jmo
I remember CM saying that. I hope LE dusted those for prints.

The only pictures I've seen of the transplanted cacti didn't have any toys in the containers. I know I heard CM say that and didn't make the connection at the time. I wonder if she did remove them :(

ETA: Nevermind, I looked at the pictures again. I was thinking of the rectangular container, which doesn't have toys in it. The Chase toy was in the round container and is shown in the pictures.

Last edited:
This is a very touchy topic for technology providers…very, as it deals with privacy issues and when to cooperate with LE.
You may see something buried deeply in their TOS. Emphasis on buried. The specifics on how data is handled is transparent, but the process with LE is handled by their security, privacy, and legal teams. That said, let me see if I can find something general that references these instances, and a MSM reference that talks about the timeframe. Until then, please consider the above opinion, and amateur speculation.

Roses
Why would they need a search warrant when the Wells voluntarily turned over their phones for forensic examination?
Unless each individual app is locked by a passcode and the Wells refused to give it to them, (which would mean they did not cooperate), they've had access since the beginning.

The only pictures I've seen of the transplanted cacti didn't have any toys in the containers. I know I heard CM say that and didn't make the connection at the time. I wonder if she did remove them :(
If you search “Summer Wells planting flowers” on google images you will see them … I tried to insert an image but the file was too large…..

If you search “Summer Wells planting flowers” on google images you will see them … I tried to insert an image but the file was too large…..

You're right... I went back and edited my other post. I was thinking of the picture of the rectangular container. I forgot there was a round one too.

So IF the flowers weren't planted that day, LE will know because they will ser the date and timestamps on any photos CW or CH took. Interested in that info also.

I don't think any photos of the flowers have been shared that are from CW. I'm not sure if she took any pictures or not. She could have but not shared on SM.

Why would they need a search warrant when the Wells voluntarily turned over their phones for forensic examination?
Unless each individual app is locked by a passcode and the Wells refused to give it to them, (which would mean they did not cooperate), they've had access since the beginning.
For liability reasons, and that they must follow the procedures that the laws prescribe whether he handed it to them or not.

amateur opinion and speculation

Since TN is a state that typically allows access to 911 calls (3. 911 tapes Archives - The Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press), it seems like something specific to the case. Speculating: something that may contradict a timeline, involves a minor, could affect a potential criminal case. I’m not sure would else would warrant the withholding. IMO
I've been wondering about the 911 calls too. Seems like in a quite a few high profile cases of late, someone has had to sue to get the tapes released. This needs to happen here too. If there is some part or parts that shouldn't be heard it can be redacted. All of the 911 calls, however many there may be.

I don't think any photos of the flowers have been shared that are from CW. I'm not sure if she took any pictures or not. She could have but not shared on SM.
I wondered about that too….. but hopefully even if there are not direct photos of the planting, the LE will be able to see them in the background of other photos….?? Or not??

JMO

What are the chances that someone would see one of her tik toks and decide she would be a good candidate for abduction---she has a father and 3 brothers at home- a stay at home mom and grandma, 20+dogs, a chain on the driveway, and several cars on the property at all times.

I just don't see anyone coming up there to kidnap her, unless they know the family and property well enough to do so. JMO
EXACTLY !!!!

Yes I am meaning anything in her phone that LE will see, like if she did take photos the day the planting was done. Then they can compare dates.
I know the photos we first saw were from MSM, I am not sure if CW put any out there when she put photos and videos out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kezzx