AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DW did a pre-taped interview with the Chers earlier today. No mention of any screams. Did he not remember at THAT interview?
HE has likely just watched J'S TIR and his mind is still in shock that there is gunna be more coming out of that pandora's box.

He is trying to create a new narrative to focus on.

Its working.

But not for me. It doesn't make any sense. But that's becoming a bit the normal with DW.

moo

H: But um, when we left, I think she had shorts on at first
CM: OK
H: Yeah, cuz she had shorts on because her mom put her bathing suit on her
CM: OK, where did she put her bathing suit on her? Do you know?
H: Inside
CM: In the house.
H: Yes.
CM: So she changed her in the house.
H: Yeah (yawning)
CM: Did she take the clothes with her?
H: Yeah
CM: Miss Alison, do you know?
A: No
CM: OK
A: I don't remember.
H: She was dead asleep in the back
CM: That's fine
A: (laughing)
CM: That's fine. So she changes her clothes here and she takes her clothes with her.
H: Yeah
CM: Then what happened?
H: Well then (yawn), when she got changed from swimming, they had bought (brought?) her an outfit to put on because they were supposed to go to, to, Jonesboro (pointing) I think....yeah, Jonesboro for, uh, this, this, uh, big park, like water park.
CM: OK, so that was the initial thought?
H: I guess, if (unintelligible....maybe I'm being honest?)....I don't know
I looked it up, it closes at 6p.m. I doubt they would have had time to go that day. moo

I was addressing the fact that people immediately conclude DW was abusing Summer based on the sleeping arrangements. But, I do wonder where you think Summer should have slept. In a bed alone? As far as I could tell there was really no proper arrangement or place for her to sleep.
There was a huge mattress on the floor just across from DW\CW sleeping area, no? Why shouldn't she sleep alone? I did, and so did my sisters, we all had our own beds.

There are places to put flyers other than store windows. But, SW is probably not skipping around their hometown at this point.

But, sometimes a photo can jar the memory of a person who may have seen her. The TBI photo of choice is pretty, but that is not the way her hair was when she vanished. Also, she had probably grown in six months time.

<modsnip>

A neighbor and her daughter heard the screams before anyone was calling or looking for SW on 6/15.
My mistake that I said night but I just assumed it was after 6PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think most people just find it very problematic. None of us can say because she was sleeping in bed with them, she is a victim of SA. But given all the facts.. it raises a lot of alarm bells. I think a 5 year old girl should have her own bed to sleep in, yes.
I do too, but I didn't see a bedroom with even a door on it. Maybe I missed it. I'll go back and look.

I was addressing the fact that people immediately conclude DW was abusing Summer based on the sleeping arrangements. But, I do wonder where you think Summer should have slept. In a bed alone? As far as I could tell there was really no proper arrangement or place for her to sleep.
iirc, in the video tour by CM, there was a bunk bed for SW and her brother.

I remember the bunk bed...I do not recall it being for Summer and brother.
Iirc, CW said that Summer and the youngest boy (drawing a blank on the name) used them/shared a room because it was ok because of his age. Something along those lines.

Using "room" loosely as CW and DW slept in that same area too and like you said in another post, I didn't see a door. CW didn't mention Summer sleeping in their bed either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee