AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean the boys are older. They know how to unlock a door and go outside. It'd be completely irresponsible to actually lock them in in case of a fire or accident.
I agree. But I think maybe that sudden story of them being 'locked up nice and tight' was an off the cuff statement, out of concern there might be issues with her leaving them alone all day. I think a 12 yr old is OK watching 2 younger sibs, but it is borderline , age wise. Especially if they are known to fight among each other.
Sorry. That's incorrect. It is simply " y'all ". ;)
My grandma used to say 'all y'all' ---but she was from Missouri Ozarks, not the Deep South.

Don Wells also told the news station that agents from the Department of Children’s Services have been helping the family cope with the stress and uncertainty, adding that Summer’s brothers are not doing well and have been fighting more at home.

They’re kind of fighting more than usual,” said Wells. “They got into it first thing this morning, and the team come running up the hill, they heard screams, and so I’ve been trying to keep it down.”

The screaming that was heard was the brothers fighting.

Last edited:
Why didn't the neighbor call 911 and report it right away,when they actually heard it? Or call to check on the neighbors to see if they are ok?

It could have been reported to LE that day but the public hasn't been told anything except SW is missing from Hawkins County TN.

or

It didn't happen.

I agree. But I think maybe that sudden story of them being 'locked up nice and tight' was an off the cuff statement, out of concern there might be issues with her leaving them alone all day. I think a 12 yr old is OK watching 2 younger sibs, but it is borderline , age wise. Especially if they are known to fight among themselves.

Here's the thing, though. A parent who knows they are a good parent doesn't feel the need to lie about how they parent. I'll leave it at that.

This case is driving me nuts.
Someone has to know something.
If anyone reading here has any information please call 1-800-TBI-FIND.
We all need this case resolved.
There seems to be no answers at all.
This has gone on all summer long.
Everyone here in TN is anxious and tired.
We just want an official update.
Come on TBI.
Waiting with the rest of y'all (used properly),
Chi

If the power company is clearing an easement it is going to be all the way to the light pole. How else to keep the lines up in the air? Probably it was most bushes and undergrowth clinging to the hill and a few trees up top.

The people who heard screams maybe did call the cops/tell the cops. DW might just be getting that information late.

But that doesn't necessarily mean the screams were from SW.

About the information from DW concerning the neighbor hearing muffled screams, I'm not thinking it was her brothers. The boys.
Idk what to think as last evening was first I'd heard of it.
He seemed to say that LE has known about it but has either discounted it or ignored it.
Color me confused,
Chi

Last edited:
omg

The only thing about a scream that I remember is DW, in one of his interviews, saying that while teaching Summer about meth monsters , he would would sneak up behind and put his hands over her mouth and she would try to scream cause he scared her. It was in the 2nd TIR video, I think. I will go look.

The only thing about a scream that I remember is DW, in one of his interviews, saying that while teaching Summer about meth monsters , he would would sneak up behind and put his hands over her mouth and she would try to scream cause he scared her. It was in the 2nd TIR video, I think. I will go look.

Your reference, and the reference in the interview last night, both include her mouth being covered in conjunction with a scream. 40:45

Maybe the screams that the neighbor heard were actually Summers being hurt. Since Candus was outside with Grandma why didn't they hear the screams?
And there are screams....and then there is the type of chilling scream that triggers any mother in to action. That scream that launches you like a rocket to anyone you hear in that type of distress. It's a built in instinct.
That particular sound is unmistakable, and you can never forget it, or the circumstances. Even typing this is giving me chills.

Amateur opinion and speculation

I just don’t know how to feel about this case! Other than the obvious of hoping Summer is found!
I’ve seen so many approved and un-approved videos etc now that every one I watch and just think I really hope…after all the interviews and things that have been said..that the parents are not involved. I’m thankful for the TOS here on websleuths reminding me they are victims also (at this point). Not much to add just still here following along and hoping for positive outcome.

My heart is breaking.
The thought of Summer being hurt in any way is just so tough to fathom.
I'm so hoping she wasn't the one screaming. :(
Oh dear lord.
Where is she?
I think I need to take a break.
Sometimes these missing child cases just get too sad, and until there's an update, I go into read-only mode.
Chi

A grieving mother and a grieving grandmother?
For our entertainment?
To redirect the focus to Summer.
From the last two people who saw her.
My post had nothing to do with wanting us to be entertained. I should have realized it could have been construed as such.
I thought an appeal from her mother and grandmother would reach people versus DW.

My post had nothing to do with wanting us to be entertained. I should have realized it could have been construed as such.
I thought an appeal from her mother and grandmother would reach people versus DW.
I wasn't hitting out at you, I know you don't think like that.
However, who wants every word they utter to be misconstrued, pounced upon and vilified?
LE will have spoken with them both extensively.
<modsnip>

I think this is valid. This is about finding SUMMER and like it or not, DW’s reputation is tainted by the SA in his past. IMO, for Summer to get into more MSM articles, someone besides DW would probably need to be the face of this case. I understand DW may want to control the narrative, but this is about SUMMER. IMO, Summer is best served by allowing someone else to speak. And I understand that may be painful for whoever does that, but I’d hope Summer comes first. Just IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3