AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't hitting out at you, I know you don't think like that.
However, who wants every word they utter to be misconstrued, pounced upon and vilified?
LE will have spoken with them both extensively.
<modsnip>
BBM. We don't know how much they have spoken to LE. All LE has stated publicly is everyone remains a suspect. JMO

A neighbor hearing screams should and I think would have been front page news with this case! It's always been that she vanished into thin air - "just gone" in "two minutes" after going to the basement. Now there are haunting screams? Haunting screams that later are said to be muffled screams trying to get a breath out? What??
Yet, CW,CH, or anyone else that was there did not hear it. Interesting. MOO

However, who wants every word they utter to be misconstrued, pounced upon and vilified?
<modsnip>
BBM. We don't know how much they have spoken to LE. All LE has stated publicly is everyone remains a suspect. JMO

It doesn’t have to be on You-Tube. I do wonder if MSM could help get Summer out to more people. Or provide resources that You-Tube can’t. Could it really hurt at this point? The adults did whatever they did in their lives and they made their choices… put Summer first now.
It's up to LE to publicise this as they see fit.
I think that's the bottom line.
They have the experience, they have access to worldwide databases, they probably have a suspect. Or not.
They're saying nothing. Not a single word.
EXCEPT

The vast majority of tips coming in are based on speculation and misinformation being spread on social media. At this time, we have no new information that can be shared publicly.
https://twitter.com/TBILeslie/status/1429801747724349442?s=20

One last thing for now.
If not her family, who is going to speak for Summer?
I have no idea.
Someone has to.
This is about a little girl that disappeared out of the blue, basically.
I'm fairly thick-skinned most of the time.
This is a case that is causing a lot of pain.
There has to be clues somewhere.
I mean the timeframe is a short one, as far as we know.
Could someone have taken her?
Seems to me that's a very high risk crime if it was a stranger.
There's only a few options.
None of them have brought her home.
Things are getting desperate now.
I just hope law enforcement gets the tip they so desperately need.
1-800-TBI-FIND
There is the possibility someone reading here may know something and has been reluctant to call.
The time to call is now.
Chi
ETA this is a direct plea to anyone who knows where Summer is. If you know anything call in a tip.
If you have her, arrange a way to let her go.

It's up to LE to publicise this as they see fit.
I think that's the bottom line.
They have the experience, they have access to worldwide databases, they probably have a suspect. Or not.
They're saying nothing. Not a single word.
EXCEPT

The vast majority of tips coming in are based on speculation and misinformation being spread on social media. At this time, we have no new information that can be shared publicly.
https://twitter.com/TBILeslie/status/1429801747724349442?s=20
My point was that the parents could pursue other avenues besides the one YouTube channel in order to get Summer’s information out to more people. Not that LE needs to make more statements.

<modsnip>
I can’t imagine going through that. I wish there was some way to do something, find a clue, anything to find Summer.

I can’t imagine going through that. I wish there was some way to do something, find a clue, anything to find Summer.
me too.
So much time has passed tho'..
No further searches of the property or environs permitted suggests LE do not believe she is there.
The presence of CARD suggest a wider are is being considered, possibly even international..
I'M not expecting news anytime soon.

General question: does it help to post Missing Persons flyers outside of the immediate area? I would be happy to put some up but I don’t know if that’s helpful since I’m several states away.
My hubby is on a business trip in Knoxville. He said he hasn't seen one single flyer for Summer there. :(

The WS approved YouTube interviews have been posted here.
DW seems to think that's the proper avenue available to him.
Whether we agree or disagree doesn't matter.
The horse is out of the barn already.
Reputations have suffered damage.
Hopefully some have begun to heal by speaking their truths.
I may not like the videos, and I choose which ones I watch.
We all have that choice.
Jmho,
Chi in TN

My hubby is on a business trip in Knoxville. He said he hasn't seen one single flyer for Summer there. :(
Yes I've been all over Tennessee and at first I saw billboards.
Now I'm seeing nothing. :(
I understand from others that there are fliers waiting to be displayed that aren't being shared.
I think businesses are reluctant to have them in their windows now.
Just sad all the way.
Chi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads