AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I rewatched CM's Interview with H. Please go rewatch minutes 9-10:10, carefully, without Chris' follow up (because I think he was confused/misunderstood). Tell me if you hear something "new." (I transcribed this word for word and sent it to CM, fyi).

Good catch, TTF! Thank you.

I heard two pieces of information, neither of which has been discussed by CM, nor amongst us on WS, IIRC.

This may explain what transpired after H was dropped off at his home, and could support a theory I'm reluctant to consider, as yet.

I heard two pieces of information, neither of which has been discussed by CM, nor amongst us on WS, IIRC.

This may explain what transpired after H was dropped off at his home, and could support a theory I'm reluctant to consider, as yet.

Exactly. I think we have all been wondering what was meant by the water park and how that fits into everything.

Where was dad working that day? Jonesboro?

Exactly. I think we have all been wondering what was meant by the water park and how that fits into everything.

Where was dad working that day? Jonesboro?

Yes. However, why would she buy refrigerated groceries if she was going to spend the afternoon in Jonesborough? Unless she went home to drop them off and pick up the boys and then go. But if that was the case, why buy a new outfit for her to wear there? She could've just changed at home again.

Something is off.

In one of the interviews with CM, CW said that Summer often played outside the back door. Even indicating where she played. That leads me to believe she could come and go out that door whenever she wanted. Personally that would seem to be a more preferable door to use because of not having to maneuver the 'stairs'. Its not inconceivable to me that all the children would take the path of least resistance. Door maybe was left unlocked except at night. Makes more sense to me.
ITA. That's why I don't believe CW when she claimed to walk Summer from the trailer to the house. Way too many inconsistencies in CW's comments. JMO

Yes. However, why would she buy refrigerated groceries if she was going to spend the afternoon in Jonesborough? Unless she went home to drop them off and pick up the boys and then go. But if that was the case, why buy a new outfit for her to wear there? She could've just changed at home again.

Something is off.

Great questions. And why THAT outfit to wear to a water park? That makes even less sense to me than as a first day of school (in August in Tennessee) outfit.

I just wish this all could have started with the truth. I think there is a good chance that the door was unlocked. If Candus was in a panic looking for Summer, she might not remember if she unlocked the door to go out and look for her, or if it was already unlocked. I think Candus did not want to say anything that she might think would reflect on her parenting. Same with the 2-5 minutes, which I don’t believe at all. I think she decided to say what she thought would be acceptable to CPS or anyone scrutinizing what caused Summer to be missing. She did not want them to find fault with her, although she did try to put the watching of Summer on to the boys.

I don't necessarily disagree with you, Dizzy. But these inconsistencies begin to add up, and that's when it becomes a real problem for LE, imo. The door was locked, the door was unlocked, I don't remember...I thought it was at 5:30 but the police say it was 6:30 and I don't trust the police...I drove home so fast I got there before LE , oh no wait, there might have been one or two police cars there, I really can't remember...we don't have good cell coverage, but that day my wife and I were able to talk the whole 40 minutes of my drive home, it's really strange...I called 911 from work, threw my tools in my vehicle and raced home, no wait, scratch that, I threw my tools in my vehicle, got on the road and then called 911...and so on and so on.

Can you please transcribe I cannot get the video to play.

I rewatched CM's Interview with H. Please go rewatch minutes 9-10:10, carefully, without Chris' follow up (because I think he was confused/misunderstood). Tell me if you hear something "new." (I transcribed this word for word and sent it to CM, fyi).

H mentions after the swimming hole, the new outfit was put on Summer because CW had plans to go to the Waterpark in Jonesborough. Around and around we go......

Can you please transcribe I cannot get the video to play.

H: But um, when we left, I think she had shorts on at first
CM: OK
H: Yeah, cuz she had shorts on because her mom put her bathing suit on her
CM: OK, where did she put her bathing suit on her? Do you know?
H: Inside
CM: In the house.
H: Yes.
CM: So she changed her in the house.
H: Yeah (yawning)
CM: Did she take the clothes with her?
H: Yeah
CM: Miss Alison, do you know?
A: No
CM: OK
A: I don't remember.
H: She was dead asleep in the back
CM: That's fine
A: (laughing)
CM: That's fine. So she changes her clothes here and she takes her clothes with her.
H: Yeah
CM: Then what happened?
H: Well then (yawn), when she got changed from swimming, they had bought (brought?) her an outfit to put on because they were supposed to go to, to, Jonesboro (pointing) I think....yeah, Jonesboro for, uh, this, this, uh, big park, like water park.
CM: OK, so that was the initial thought?
H: I guess, if (unintelligible....maybe I'm being honest?)....I don't know

Chers talking to DW

When he left everybody was asleep. Been over timeline several times with CW per TBI request. TBI said their timeline made sense. Laundering that day probably took about an hour.

Chers talking to DW

DW stayed pretty late until he got that phone call but can't remember anything she said. DW says CW said she told him on phone they were going to swim hole. DW didn't realise the boys were at home. They tell the boys to lock the door when alone and they have a landline for emergencies. DW didn't put it together in his mind regarding where the boys were that day.

Many times DW would meet them all whether they were at. ie. swimming hole when he'd had enough of work.

Chers talking to DW

DW runs around the streets and talk to people. Everyone he talks to don't think it's somewhere from around there. Dogs couldn't pick up scent from around the property. DW believes the scent went down the dog trail down a little ways probably where his driveway was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove