AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those who have issues with substance abuse most likely have experience with lying and dishonesty. Ie Most drugs are illegal so you’re gonna lie to hide that you have them. Even being a teenage pothead, I fibbed quite a bit.
But I think that if you engage in illegal activity often enough (including child neglect), you learn to hide the truth and be okay with hiding the truth.
Thanks. I understand that. Can you help me with how pathology could be a part of this case?

CBW says “And then when we got to the house we unlocked the gate went up and I woke her up. (17:59)
  • Continues “She got up, I unbuckled her, she got out of the car.” (18:02).
This is from dacjess' post.

Now I have a question to everyone who has or has had a five year old:

Does a five year old need an adult to unbuckle their safety belt?

I would say it depends on the buckle. It COULD be too difficult, especially if it's an old truck.

Snipped by me.

The statement didn't ring true to me from the moment A said it. And that was before CW claimed it wasn't true.

I agree. When she said she asked if she could wake her up I was thought, "She JUST saw her a few hours before. Why would she want to wake her up to talk to her again?" She's a mom... she knows better than to wake up a tired 5-year-old before a somewhat lengthy car ride.

I AM surprised to hear that CW denied that A even saw her when she dropped H off though.

This is Tricia's show that CM is on? (I can't listen so, confused)

Does she mean the basement? Or metaphorically? Or both?
I mean, that basement is basically a dungeon. I still don’t understand how they entered the basement under a desk. It’s so confusing. It’s like a weird layout id make on the sims as a teenager, to mess with my sims heads lol it’s just bizarre

I mean, that basement is basically a dungeon. I still don’t understand how they entered the basement under a desk. It’s so confusing. It’s like a weird layout id make on the sims as a teenager, to mess with my sims heads lol it’s just bizarre
I mean, i knew it was going to be a basement. But, i was surprised.

Ah, the Sims. I tried to be kind...

I get H is teenager, but i also don't think he would confuse five minutes with one hour.

Supporting the longer shop time is the fact the boys had to bring the groceries in and then CB and/or CH had to sort through and determine what groceries belonged to whom. If all CB got was milk and cheese, then she could tell the boys to take those items to her refrigerator and everything else to CH's camper. (I know CB said there was one more thing that since then she forgot, well, at the time she would have known so this covers whatever that was, too.)

Time seems to have been maximized on some stops, but was minimized at the grocery store. Idk... Just seems odd.
Not a lot of room to store food in that camper. Refrigerator would be about the size of a small dorm fridge.
Older Amerilite camper

They did, but i have never heard of a creek that is always the same depth. Sometimes creeks are deeper and run faster.

Now, surely, LE or searchers looked at the creek and can say what it was like on 6/15. Even if SW didn't put so much as a toe in it that day, she might have walked along it.
Just jumping off your post because the talk about the creek reminded me of something DW said in his interview with the Chers. He was asked if Summer could swim. He said she couldn’t. He talked about the boys going down to the creek and said this about Summer:

“She’s real leery anyway. She wouldn’t go, you know she just like around our house the only time the boys went down to the creek that time and she would only go about half way. She wouldn’t even go all the way down there with them.”

If this is true, why did DW drive down by the creek first and why were the boys sent down to the creek to look for summer? Both DW and CBW were certain that Summer would never do things like go into the woods or down to the creek. IMO they’re trying to portray themselves as diligent, watchful parents by saying “she would never…” but they’re ruling out places to search. It’s like DW saying he knew Summer was just gone.

IMO they put these ideas out there for two reasons. They want to be seen as diligent, watchful parents but they’re also distractions. Don’t look here or there because Summer would never…

time 13:00

@nyvictoria that's interesting. DW is speaking as though the creek is a place SW should and did avoid after being asked if she could swim. But, CB said it was barely deep enough to wet your feet. So...

I really never thought SW got in the creek. I thought she may have played in it (by which i mean picking rocks out of it or something, not putting her body in it).

@nyvictoria that's interesting. DW is speaking as though the creek is a place SW should and did avoid after being asked if she could swim. But, CB said it was barely deep enough to wet your feet. So...

I really never thought SW got in the creek. I thought she may have played in it (by which i mean picking rocks out of it or something, not putting her body in it).
I think it more likely SW fell on the rocks. A creek would be an attractive nuisance for little kids. In one interview, CW said SW loved to play in the water and mud.

Nothing is ever DW's fault, is it?

When one sends a person unsolicited messages/photos, then turns around to spin it that they have a 17 year old girlfriend, then I'd say no, that's not DW's fault. While CM didn't admit that he himself did it, he clearly knows who did as he stated that's how he "knew".

You can see it how you want, but that's entrapment, period.

A local posted way upthread, about the legalities of kids home alone in TN. They said 12 yr olds are allowed to be home watching siblings as long as there is a way to reach the adults [phone available]---safe shelter, and food and water ...in other words home with supplies and safe surroundings.
Perhaps the State learned the Wells don't have a landline?

CM said CW was adamant, "nobody in, nobody out" and he said she locked the basement door from the outside when they left the basement. I'm wondering if that was to keep CPS out if they came knocking at the door and parents weren't home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth