AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Under what circumstances would they carry off a fully intact human body though?
Carry her alive back to their lair or den?
Or dead but a bloodless death?
imo, the only way an animal has to "carry" anything is in their mouth/teeth. The only way to kill is with their mouth/teeth. Dog bites bleed.

I do not see her pointing to the bunk beds while saying that. Either way, my question was where did CW state that Summer "slept" there. So far no one has been able to show me that she said that.
Hope this helps--the link to some of the media, videos, etc .

CW mentioned it several different times in different interviews and I do not have time right now to got thru all of them, but here is the link to most of them.

TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 Media Maps Timeline *NO DISCUSSION* (websleuths.com)

I'm only interested 'cos of Tracker's post about feral dogs...
I , too would have assumed that certainly evidence would have been discovered almost immediately.
I'm googling but I cannot find how this situation-no tracks, no blood, no body, could arise.
(having already considered aliens, angels, eagles or and whatever else might come from the sky)

Complete deadlock.

I was attacked by a dog (not feral) when I was around 4. It was a pretty loud event even with one dog - the dog barking is still in my memory. I don't know if I cried out or screamed, but my mom heard the dog not me. So I would think a pack of dogs would be quite loud just in the excitement of it all. Not to mention clothes torn off, blood, and hair pulled out at the scene of the attack. DW has said his own pack of dogs were gone that day - I assume to explain why no barking heard at an abductor by the Wells. So unless that particular pack (and they seemed very sweet) silently attacked her, it seems like no barking was heard by anyone.

Last edited:
So.....not a quote from LE? Just speculation.
To my knowledge, LE hasn't shared ANY details with the public. MOO
Correct
The Scream info is NOT from LE
It is from DW-- as is most info out there in SM/cyber land

LE has been very tight lipped throughout all of this.
Over 2 months worth of no comments from them.
I think they are extremely busy trying to get digital info, cellular info, GPS and picking through all the interviews that family and friends have given.

Patience is not my best virture but I know it takes awhile for LE to get through everything.
SIGH

Where is SUMMER ????

Correct

LE has been very tight lipped throughout all of this.
Over 2 months worth of no comments from them.
I think they are extremely busy trying to get digital info, cellular info, GPS and picking through all the interviews that family and friends have given.

Patience is not my best virture but I know it takes awhile for LE to get through everything.
SIGH

Where is SUMMER ????
Are there any active searches going on right now on or near the Well's property or city for that matter? I can't help but feel this investigation is far reaching. JMO

I was attacked by a dog (not feral) when I was around 4. It was a pretty loud event even with one dog - the dog barking is still in my memory. I don't know if I cried out or screamed, but my mom heard the dog not me. So I would think a pack of dogs would be quite loud just in the excitement of it all. Not to mention clothes torn off, blood, and hair pulled out at the scene of the attack. DW has said his own pack of dogs were gone that day - I assume to explain why no barking heard at an abductor by the Wells. So unless that particular pack (and they seemed very sweet) silently attacked her, it seems like no barking was heard by anyone.
This is the post I was hopping off.
i'm wondering whether he meant that the pack wold leave no trace? I'm not sure what exactly he meant.
AMBER ALERT - TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #27

The noise could well have been masked by the tree trimmers.
Also, if their own dogs were away because of the tree trimmers the coast would have been clear for feral dogs or a bear or whatever to enter and take..
There must be a rational explanation out there somewhere.
The human trails are only bringing us around in circles, repeating ourselves, like gerbils.
We're not gonna know until LE tells the world what they know.
And that won't even happen unless a person is charged and a trial happens..

Then again a highly skilled hunter could probably have got in there, taken her and left no traces because they had come prepared..

I do not see her pointing to the bunk beds while saying that. Either way, my question was where did CW state that Summer "slept" there. So far no one has been able to show me that she said that.
CW talks about sleeping arrangements in this interview.

Chris
okay it's actually down under there
17:27
oh oh down into her down into the
17:30
bedroom
Candus
our bedroom and then hers is on the
17:32
other side

oh okay in the basement yeah
17:34
in the basement
17:35
well this makes sense now see and then i
17:37
yelled i said summer
17:39
summer and she didn't i listened for a
17:40
minute i didn't hear nothing
17:42
so i went like this because this is how
17:44
i would get down here yeah
17:46
i don't know if you want to come down
17:47
here do i got to be uh
17:49
tiny to get in there can we come in from
17:52
the other side
17:53
well we can but it makes more sense if
17:54
you went this way okay i'll follow you
17:57
oh man good grief
18:13
okay get over here
18:16
well it's a mess again that's all right
18:18
but this is
18:19
where summer and little w***** was
18:22
because w*****'s only nine
18:23
okay and they stay down here and these
18:26
are all her toys all her paw patrol and
18:28
all
18:29
her movies she's got a movie about the
18:31
savior the boys i brought back down here
18:33
after
18:34
she went missing because i didn't want
18:35
them upstairs by themselves okay
Chris interviews Candus at house

Are there any active searches going on right now on or near the Well's property or city for that matter? I can't help but feel this investigation is far reaching. JMO
not we know of.
I agree it's potentially far reaching because a simple investigation would not require the ongoing services of either CARD or FBI.

-This phrase originated in the southern United States - particularly in the state of Texas. It generally is used to refer to something that is faulty, such as an idea that is illogical or an event turns out to be a wash.

It's true what thy say..... You learn something new every day.
I grew up in the south, Alabama and have lived in Florida forever.
I had never heard this until today, Thanks!

Correct
I'm sure you're aware that my post was quoting another that stated:
".....it would be extremely unlikely that this scream would not be reported to the public by LE....."

My post was not questioning where the clue about the scream came from. It was questioning whether LE would report it to the public.

To clear up the mistake, I will re-state it.
The quote about the scream is not from LE. It is just speculation that "it would be extremely unlikely that this scream would not be reported to the public by LE."

flashy09 said:
According to CM interview last night, it would be extremely unlikely that this scream would not be reported to the public by LE. So unless this neighbor is only sharing this very pertinent information with DW, it's hard to put a lot of faith in it.
AbbeyBabbey said:
So.....not a quote from LE? Just speculation.
To my knowledge, LE hasn't shared ANY details with the public. MOO

DW is the only one that I've heard from that stated where Summer slept and he said she slept in their (parent's) bed. I did not hear CW state where Summer slept. She did say that Summer stayed in her room and played. Earlier in this thread someone quoted CW as stating that Summer "slept" in that room and I was asking for a source for that quote. Nobody has provided a quote. I think Summer stayed and played in that room and CW was showing the area that Summer was supposed to have gone the last time she was seen. I don't like when someone is "quoted" as having said something that wasn't actually said. Sure, you could infer that is what CW meant, but that is not a quote.
According to what you quoted CW as saying, I think it's in the media thread in the interview with CM ?
You can look it up in the approved videos in the media thread.
It was an interview that DW refuted and corrected, also in the media thread.

If the video is linked, the quote is embedded and a member in the last thread before this one timestamped the entire conversation.
So there's no need for a second timestamp as the first one was provided.

Edit : Found it !
Thanks to @dacjess for transcribing.
It's in the interview with CM and CBW, Pt. 2 :
Timestamp is after 17:00 ; , and then you can scroll down a bit to read the rest.

• CBW: “So I went over here like this. So this is where the stairs are, it’s actually down under there.” (17:29)
  • CBW: “Our bedroom and then hers is on the other side.” (17:33)
(The other side of the basement they both descended down into. It looks like this is where CBW said Summer's room --or where she slept-- was also down in the basement.)

• CM: “Oh in the basement.” (17:35)
  • CBW: “Yeah in the basement.” (17:36)

TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 Media Maps Timeline *NO DISCUSSION* | Page 7

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
According to what you quoted CW as saying, I think it's in the media thread in the interview with CM ?
You can look it up in the approved videos in the media thread.
It was an interview that DW refuted and corrected, also in the media thread.

If the video is linked, the quote is embedded and a member in the last thread before this one timestamped the entire conversation.
So there's no need for a second timestamp as the first one was provided.
Hope that helps.
I think this sentence by CW makes it quite clear that Summer has her own bedroom.

Candus
other side

CW talks about sleeping arrangements in this interview.

Chris
okay it's actually down under there
17:27
oh oh down into her down into the
bedroom
Candus
other side

oh okay in the basement yeah
17:34
in the basement
17:35
well this makes sense now see and then i
17:37
yelled i said summer
17:39
summer and she didn't i listened for a
17:40
minute i didn't hear nothing
17:42
so i went like this because this is how
17:44
i would get down here yeah
17:46
i don't know if you want to come down
17:47
here do i got to be uh
17:49
tiny to get in there can we come in from
17:52
the other side
17:53
well we can but it makes more sense if
17:54
you went this way okay i'll follow you
17:57
oh man good grief
18:13
okay get over here
18:16
well it's a mess again that's all right
18:18
but this is
18:19
where summer and little w***** was
18:22
because w*****'s only nine
18:23
okay and they stay down here and these
18:26
are all her toys all her paw patrol and
18:28
all
18:29
her movies she's got a movie about the
18:31
savior the boys i brought back down here
18:33
after
18:34
she went missing because i didn't want
18:35
them upstairs by themselves okay
Chris interviews Candus at house
And to add more context, as Candus is in Summer's 'bedroom' and saying Summer and her brother 'stay down here' ---she is pointing to the BUNK BEDS against the wall of the room.

and @19:40 she says " I looked UNDER HER BED" and she was pointing to the bottom bunk bed

Last edited:
I think this sentence by CW makes it quite clear that Summer has her own bedroom.

Candus
other side

My son had his own bedroom with toys, but he slept in my bedroom until he was 5. At any rate, someone quoted CW as having said Summer "slept" in her bedroom, but no one was able to present a source for that direct quote. I'm not sure why I keep getting responses that confirm what I initially posted, yet people seem to think they are refutations. It's okay if you believe CW was insinuating that Summer slept in that bedroom, but that is not a direct quote from CW. That was the point of my initial post.

Candus
other side
You're correct, this is what Candus said.

Not sure why DW said Summer shared the bed with the both of them ?
Sometimes children summer's age or younger climb into mom and dad's bed because they think they heard a strange noise or just feel lonely... but didn't DW made it sound as if it was on a more consistent basis ?
Imo.

My son had his own bedroom with toys, but he slept in my bedroom until he was 5. At any rate, someone quoted CW as having said Summer "slept" in her bedroom, but no one was able to present a source for that direct quote. I'm not sure why I keep getting responses that confirm what I initially posted, yet people seem to think they are refutations. It's okay if you believe CW was insinuating that Summer slept in that bedroom, but that is not a direct quote from CW. That was the point of my initial post.
Yes, the exact words you're looking for may not be what CBW said, that's true.
The only word about 'slept' or 'sleep' came from DW and he was not referring to Summer's bedroom, iirc ?
It feels like splitting hairs -- but not really ... as both parents are saying completely different things , are they not ?
Imo.

At the very least, it was an attempt to show that she had her own bed and that she 'stayed' there. She even said when she looked for her she 'looked under her bed.' which was the bunk bed.

It was a lie by omission on her part to show the room, say she stayed there with her brother, point out her bed, and never mention she never er slept there.

I realize we don’t know yet if SW was a victim of foul play, however I thought I would go ahead and share this. I thought it was interesting as it relates to age.

Investigative Case Management for Missing Children Homicides
Female Victim-Killer Relationship
When looking at the bracket of Female 1-5yrs old in this particular study:

Stranger 28%
Friend Acquaintance 64%
Family/Intimate 8%

Excerpt:
For example, among the youngest girls (1-5 years old), the killer is a stranger in 28 percent of the murders, while 64 percent of the murders of the oldest girls (16-17 years old) are strangers. Just the opposite, friends or acquaintances are the killers of girls in 64% of the murders of the 1-5 year olds, but only 23% of the murders of the 16-17 year old female victims.

https://www.ojp.gov/pdffiles1/Digitization/201253NCJRS.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member