AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The eight minutes walk for the RSO... CB could have found out the time from Google maps. You can find out how long it is to drive, walk, or bike to places. I get the impression CB had no clue about this guy until SW went missing.

From what I remember she asked all three boys to watch Summer after they got home and she went into the house. I don't remember her singling out the middle child.

She said the youngest son felt guilty that he didn't go down and play with her but she assured him it was not his fault. Imo

I'm not sure how it's relevant whether it was the oldest, middle or youngest brother who was told to watch Summer. Neither parent has implied they were at fault for Summer's disappearance.
<snip>
RSBM for focus
I don't think anyone is saying that asking one or all the boys to watch Summer isn't "normal." The original conversation goes back to where you said you didn't remember seeing CB ask a particular boy to watch Summer. See your first quote up top. I and a few others were answering that first post and not passing judgment on CB or any of the boys.

So the ensuing posts were simply quoting what CB herself has said in various statements to msm and Chris to help answer your question. CB initially said she asked the boys to watch Summer then later said she asked the middle boy to watch Summer. IMO she wasn't accusing him of not being responsible or anything, she was just telling Chris what she said that day.

I want to make it clear that I don't see anything wrong or abnormal with asking an older child to watch a younger child; my posts were simply meant to quote CB's own words and nothing more.

CBW says that SW was put on a pillow in CH’s truck because CH didn’t want wet clothes on the seat.

1) Does that mean Summer put dry clothes on over top of wet ones? That seems odd if you are cold.
2) H went in the water, too. Did he have a pillow to sit on or dry clothes to change into?

She mentions a child molester living eight minutes away, but says nothing about SW sleeping in the same bed as her,and DW. Not only that she said SW had a completely different sleeping area altogether. SMH. MOO
I think that last sentence , BBM, is a big red flag. CW made a big point of showing CM the little room where Summer slept in a bunk bed, along with her youngest brother. But days later Don negated that information, and told us that Summer slept right next to him, every night of her life, for the past 5 years. In fact she cried and begged to stay in his bed every night, according to him.

So is he saying his wife was lying when she said the opposite to CM on his show?

It sounds like anything but a prison to me. The kids were allowed to play on the property, ride bikes through the woods, play down by the creek, fish and swim, play games and watch TV whenever they wanted. They had eleven acres to play on and more.

I wasn't even allowed to watch TV during the day when I was a kid. When I was five my older brothers were told all the time to watch me, especially during the summer when we had a lot of free time. Even when I was ten they were expected to look out for me. In fact every family I know has expected older siblings to watch younger siblings so I can't imagine why it wouldn't be considered normal.

I'm not sure how it's relevant whether it was the oldest, middle or youngest brother who was told to watch Summer. Neither parent has implied they were at fault for Summer's disappearance.

It's probably not relevant, but bringing J to an interview about Summer missing - which must be a confusing and scary thing - and naming W as the one she spoke to about watching Summer is putting some of the burden on them, IMO.

CBW says that SW was put on a pillow in CH’s truck because CH didn’t want wet clothes on the seat.

1) Does that mean Summer put dry clothes on over top of wet ones? That seems odd if you are cold.
2) H went in the water, too. Did he have a pillow to sit on or dry clothes to change into?

Could it be that a pillow was found in the truck that will have Summer's DNA and that is the explanation? I have said enough today so I will leave it there.

Last edited:
I’m not here near as often as I used to be, and only just came across Summer’s missing threads.
I’ve been reading, and saw mention of “his lawnmower being in the way to open the truck door”. Right after that in the interview Summer’s Mom said “wake up we’re home” and Summer jumped right up.
I just had a feeling while reading, right there, that Summer did not wake up. I will go read more to see where they had been earlier in the day, and exactly how things unfolded after. Also, 3 young boys glued to a TV screen… when you say “watch your sister”, they don’t even necessarily notice if their sister is in the room when you say that.
I have marked my spot.

I’m not here near as often as I used to be, and only just came across Summer’s missing threads.
I’ve been reading, and saw mention of “his lawnmower being in the way to open the truck door”. Right after that in the interview Summer’s Mom said “wake up we’re home” and Summer jumped right up.
I just had a feeling while reading, right there, that Summer did not wake up. I will go read more to see where they had been earlier in the day, and exactly how things unfolded after. Also, 3 young boys glued to a TV screen… when you say “watch your sister”, they don’t even necessarily notice if their sister is in the room when you say that.
I have marked my spot.

BBM. When I read that part, I wondered if CW decided to let her sleep. JMO

RSBM for focus
I don't think anyone is saying that asking one or all the boys to watch Summer isn't "normal." The original conversation goes back to where you said you didn't remember seeing CB ask a particular boy to watch Summer. See your first quote up top. I and a few others were answering that first post and not passing judgment on CB or any of the boys.

So the ensuing posts were simply quoting what CB herself has said in various statements to msm and Chris to help answer your question. CB initially said she asked the boys to watch Summer then later said she asked the middle boy to watch Summer. IMO she wasn't accusing him of not being responsible or anything, she was just telling Chris what she said that day.

I want to make it clear that I don't see anything wrong or abnormal with asking an older child to watch a younger child; my posts were simply meant to quote CB's own words and nothing more.
I don't think she meant that she only asked one of the boys to watch Summer. They were all there when she asked so maybe she only mentioned the youngest ones name because she was directly speaking to him. The OP asked why she would single him out but it didn't seem to me that was her intent. Imo

I don't think she meant that she only asked one of the boys to watch Summer. They were all there when she asked so maybe she only mentioned the youngest ones name because she was directly speaking to him. The OP asked why she would single him out but it didn't seem to me that was her intent. Imo

I just said I felt bad that his name was given out of them all.

We'd all like to know!

H’s clothes may not have been wet, she wasn’t in very deep water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yurchenko