AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he mentioned wild boar, and if it's a spot for dumping dogs, I'm sure there are wild dogs too.
I know there are coyote packs there because I discussed them with a friend who lives there, entirely different context.
Somebody mentioned wild dog packs in a podcast.
Does anybody remember?
Was it CM?
Was it TES?
But surely they would have left traces? Or would they?
She was very small..
I can se her go out to investigate new dogs if she'd seen any, I can see their own dogs being away because of the tree trimmers but how could wild dogs or coyotes have taken her without a trace?

It would explain a scream though.

@Trackergd , could you possibly give some insight into the type of evidence left behind from an animal attack?

I know very, very little about this. My guess is that there would be a shoe (whole or identifiable piece, like the sole) - but DW said she wasn’t wearing shoes. That would leave large bones (skull?) and hair/fabric in scat. JM very uneducated guesses.

Somehow I get this feeling that at some point over the last few weeks the Sheriff looked over all the evidence that has been amassed, all the social media blather and podcasts impinging in his case, the unique socio economic influences of the region and all the conflicting statements and times noted by involved parties, put his elbows on his desk, his chin in his hands and thought "that dog don't hunt". Indeed Sheriff, that dog surely don't hunt.
What does that mean?

I know there are coyote packs there because I discussed them with a friend who lives there, entirely different context.
Somebody mentioned wild dog packs in a podcast.
Does anybody remember?
Was it CM?
Was it TES?
But surely they would have left traces? Or would they?
She was very small..
I can se her go out to investigate new dogs if she'd seen any, I can see their own dogs being away because of the tree trimmers but how could wild dogs or coyotes have taken her without a trace?

It would explain a scream though.
I'm pretty sure CW said there were wild dogs in the woods in the extended interview.

In CM's video CB doesn't say SW shared a bed with her brother. She indicated the mattress for SW and the built in bunk bed for the brother. So, per the video, 5 year old SW and 9 year old brother shared a sleeping area. This is different than the two of them being in the same bed.

And no, their day doesn't make sense to me. It is a day of being out finding stuff to do. "Oh, why don't we go here. Oh, why don't we go there."

The boys were home alone (or at work with DW, maybe) supposedly cleaning for a visit from CPS. Wait, no, they were watching TV, sleeping, or playing Minecraft. Whatever.

I think if CPS was on their way to my house i would get my mother, her prescription, and the groceries and GO HOME and clean my house. My mother and all her energy to go multiple places could watch the children while i cleaned as never before.

Also there is no way she did a big amount of laundry in one hour. I used to have a heavy duty washing machine from the 1960s. It could do a load in 20 minutes. Doubtful CB has something like that because almost no one does.

I now have a nice, modern washing machine. I like it and it does an excellent job on clothes, but it takes 20 minutes to wash itself let alone clothes.

The dryer works a little faster than my old dryer. But, it doesn't work instantly or anything. It still needs at least half an hour.

Then the clothes must be put away. I get she hangs them up nearby which is a time saver. Let's say CB is really fast and can do this in 15 minutes.

Okay, so an hour and 45 minutes is more like about two hours and i shaved time. Laundry is important in this scenario because CPS is coming so i imagine you want to get as much of your stuff clean as possible which means multiple loads. Which she knew existed. Looks like she'd want to get home and get to washing.

They couldn't really help CH needing to go to the hospital and get a prescription. They couldn't help how long some of this took.

But, CB says she drove all the way across town to that particular Walgreens. It wasn't on the way home. It was on the way to Warrior Path which CB characterized as "across the street" from Walgreens. No, it is not. You have to drive at least 15 minutes to get to it. Maybe they only spent a short time "swimming" (quotes because no one was swimming, not even SW who can't swim as per her father, so was playing in the water), this trip still took about an hour due to drive times.

But, CPS is coming and the boys are home (if they're not at work with DW at his construction job) alone and CH has an owie knee that required going to the hospital and getting medicine. Which could have been procured at a different Walgreens because there is more than one in Kingsport.

Also the only explanation for putting the swimming dress on SW at 7 a.m. is SW insisted on wearing it even though she would have been freezing. It was not hot the morning of 6/15. I remember that day. It got pretty warm later in the day, but still. Especially since later on SW must wear a complete outfit that was more suitable for fall during the high temperature part of the day because she was so cold she fell asleep on two gallon jugs of milk.

But H remembers SW in a shorts outfit which he describes. What possible motivation could he have for inventing such a thing? And where did it go?

I don't assume they ate. If they remember and talk about getting vapes (a thing no one really needs), then they would talk about food (which everyone needs). SW especially needs to eat because she's so little.

I am not accusing anyone of any crimes. But, i just don't think this makes sense. I know they didn't know anything bad would happen to SW. But, they did know about CPS and the boys and CH had her knee problems.

DW's day doesn't even make sense. He doesn't know if he ate any breakfast? He's going to go hang drywall by himself because he fired his helper and he doesn't get breakfast?

Look, all i got to do is get up at 6 a.m. tomorrow and drive over to where all the places that serve breakfast are and all their parking lots are full of vehicles because a literal herd of men (and a few women) are in these places ordering their usual. That doesn't even count the ones eating at home.

Then he went in kind of late imo. But, that might be normal since i kind of think he's sort of self employed even though he's associated with a particular company. So maybe he works 8-4 rather than 7-3. But, working until 6:30 seems pretty excessive. Of course, maybe the guy he fired really did mess things up so much it took DW so long to get things done. But, that would make him extra messy.

So, why did he drive the best car he has which he has to load up with all his stuff before he leaves for work? And which, honestly, doesn't seem to be as suitable for his job as his truck because he has to carry those big buckets of stuff used to do drywall.

Was that it?
Thanks.
I wasn't sure where I'd heard it...
I've been searching for incidences of wild dog packs known in that geographical area, no joy...
When she was talking about how Summer would never go into the woods she said they would remind her about the bears, snakes, and coyotes and I thought she also mentioned wild dogs. They also said people drop off unwanted dogs in the area so I would imagine they and their offspring might be considered wild.

I haven't seen the link to that interview in the last few threads but it must be here somewhere.

Watch now: Search for missing Hawkins child expands to two-mile radius of rough terrain Going back a way, this is the first time I noticed what Ronnie Lawson said about the brothers seeing Summer go out the back door. That's interesting by all accounts from CW they were upstairs the whole time. That's a big discrepancy right there. I don't doubt Ronnie Lawson at all. MOO

It is a big discrepancy but I wonder if the forensic interviews of the brothers supported his comment. CW didn't repeat it when she gave CM the tour of the home. JMO

Ronnie Lawson is quoted as saying it is what was told by the brothers. Not CW,or CH,or DW. I don't think that's mistake,or miss quote. MOO

I guess my point is that the boys might have been frightened. I don’t really doubt it but sometimes kids say with their parents tell them to say.

jmo

When she was talking about how Summer would never go into the woods she said they would remind her about the bears, snakes, and coyotes and I thought she also mentioned wild dogs. They also said people drop off unwanted dogs in the area so I would imagine they and their offspring might be considered wild.

I haven't seen the link to that interview in the last few threads but it must be here somewhere.
Shouldn't be too hard to find, CW only gave one interview.

BUT, I have a feeling that somebody else mentioned wild dog packs too.

Does anybody remember the reference?
It was audio as far as I recall, not written?

Ronnie Lawson is quoted as saying it is what was told by the brothers. Not CW,or CH,or DW. I don't think that's mistake,or miss quote. MOO

That's pretty interesting because it puts the boys or at least one in the basement with her at some point. Didn't one of the boys say she went out the back door. Could it be that it was a much longer time before CW actually went back in to check on Summer because her and Gma were in Gma's trailer a lot longer doing something illegal. Maybe Summer wanted one of the boys to go outside with her and they didn't go with her. She went outside anyway. If CW and Gma were in the trailer they wouldn't have seen her. She possibly had an accident or fell off the swing and broke her neck. Then later when CW comes out of Gma's trailer she spots Summer on the ground. She screams! (remember neighbors heard a scream) CW and Gma hide Summer's body from the boys. Tells them she can't find her and go look down the driveway while they hide Summer either in the car (in CM interview with Tricia he said other cars have been on that property and DW would car pool) or in Gmas trailer until Don can take her off of the property. Maybe there was some drug use that day and people were high and would get in trouble so that's why 911 was not called. Just my theory.

If you're talking about the interview that was on TV she didn't mention wild dogs. Just bears, snakes, and coyotes.

Idk if there are wild dogs around or not. If there are, then some of the dog herd could have been killed by them. There are people with livestock...

Here is a question... Anybody in the neighborhood with pits or rots that get loose? These also might kill some of the dog herd.

If you're talking about the interview that was on TV she didn't mention wild dogs. Just bears, snakes, and coyotes.

Idk if there are wild dogs around or not. If there are, then some of the dog herd could have been killed by them. There are people with livestock...

Here is a question... Anybody in the neighborhood with pits or rots that get loose? These also might kill some of the dog herd.
Just to play devil’s advocate, could this have happened and the dogs cleaned up so well after themselves that no trained searchers, locals or law enforcement would find anything? No scent, tracks, blood? Wouldn’t Summer make a lot of noise in this scenario?

I find a pack of wild dogs very, very unlikely. The dogs that lounge around on their property are basically feral, aren't they?? I mean, I doubt any of them go to the vet or have their shots, and they seem super chill and friendly. It just seems unlikely there would be a pack of very friendly "wild" dogs and then a killer pack, too. I don't know....

Okay. Let’s see if I’ve got this right, and it’s hard to keep up. So far we’ve got someone in a red truck, some guy on the property groping kids, snakes, bears, coyotes, and wild dogs that all might have snatched SW.

That certainly is a lot of possibilities being suggested. A lot.

amateur opinion and speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member