AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just thinking, if I had a 5 year old sleeping in the backseat of the car, the last thing I would do is wake her up when I got home.
I'd throw that sleeping little girl over my shoulder and put her into her own bed, so she could finish her nap.
When the kids are asleep, is the time Mom's get a little break.
Wonder why CW chose to wake her instead of carrying her inside to continue her nap?
The last thing I would want to do with a child of that age is to leave them sleeping for too long in the afternoon otherwise they will be awake all night and ruin their sleep pattern.

Okay. Let’s see if I’ve got this right, and it’s hard to keep up. So far we’ve got someone in a red truck, some guy on the property groping kids, snakes, bears, coyotes, and wild dogs that all might have snatched SW.

That certainly is a lot of possibilities being suggested. A lot.

amateur opinion and speculation

In fairness, I don't think any of the players actually said wild dogs... I think that's something made up here. Also, the guy on the property was likely DW himself.

In CM's video CB doesn't say SW shared a bed with her brother. She indicated the mattress for SW and the built in bunk bed for the brother. So, per the video, 5 year old SW and 9 year old brother shared a sleeping area. This is different than the two of them being in the same bed.

And no, their day doesn't make sense to me. It is a day of being out finding stuff to do. "Oh, why don't we go here. Oh, why don't we go there."

The boys were home alone (or at work with DW, maybe) supposedly cleaning for a visit from CPS. Wait, no, they were watching TV, sleeping, or playing Minecraft. Whatever.

I think if CPS was on their way to my house i would get my mother, her prescription, and the groceries and GO HOME and clean my house. My mother and all her energy to go multiple places could watch the children while i cleaned as never before.

Also there is no way she did a big amount of laundry in one hour. I used to have a heavy duty washing machine from the 1960s. It could do a load in 20 minutes. Doubtful CB has something like that because almost no one does.

I now have a nice, modern washing machine. I like it and it does an excellent job on clothes, but it takes 20 minutes to wash itself let alone clothes.

The dryer works a little faster than my old dryer. But, it doesn't work instantly or anything. It still needs at least half an hour.

Then the clothes must be put away. I get she hangs them up nearby which is a time saver. Let's say CB is really fast and can do this in 15 minutes.

Okay, so an hour and 45 minutes is more like about two hours and i shaved time. Laundry is important in this scenario because CPS is coming so i imagine you want to get as much of your stuff clean as possible which means multiple loads. Which she knew existed. Looks like she'd want to get home and get to washing.

They couldn't really help CH needing to go to the hospital and get a prescription. They couldn't help how long some of this took.

But, CB says she drove all the way across town to that particular Walgreens. It wasn't on the way home. It was on the way to Warrior Path which CB characterized as "across the street" from Walgreens. No, it is not. You have to drive at least 15 minutes to get to it. Maybe they only spent a short time "swimming" (quotes because no one was swimming, not even SW who can't swim as per her father, so was playing in the water), this trip still took about an hour due to drive times.

But, CPS is coming and the boys are home (if they're not at work with DW at his construction job) alone and CH has an owie knee that required going to the hospital and getting medicine. Which could have been procured at a different Walgreens because there is more than one in Kingsport.

Also the only explanation for putting the swimming dress on SW at 7 a.m. is SW insisted on wearing it even though she would have been freezing. It was not hot the morning of 6/15. I remember that day. It got pretty warm later in the day, but still. Especially since later on SW must wear a complete outfit that was more suitable for fall during the high temperature part of the day because she was so cold she fell asleep on two gallon jugs of milk.

But H remembers SW in a shorts outfit which he describes. What possible motivation could he have for inventing such a thing? And where did it go?

I don't assume they ate. If they remember and talk about getting vapes (a thing no one really needs), then they would talk about food (which everyone needs). SW especially needs to eat because she's so little.

I am not accusing anyone of any crimes. But, i just don't think this makes sense. I know they didn't know anything bad would happen to SW. But, they did know about CPS and the boys and CH had her knee problems.

DW's day doesn't even make sense. He doesn't know if he ate any breakfast? He's going to go hang drywall by himself because he fired his helper and he doesn't get breakfast?

Look, all i got to do is get up at 6 a.m. tomorrow and drive over to where all the places that serve breakfast are and all their parking lots are full of vehicles because a literal herd of men (and a few women) are in these places ordering their usual. That doesn't even count the ones eating at home.

Then he went in kind of late imo. But, that might be normal since i kind of think he's sort of self employed even though he's associated with a particular company. So maybe he works 8-4 rather than 7-3. But, working until 6:30 seems pretty excessive. Of course, maybe the guy he fired really did mess things up so much it took DW so long to get things done. But, that would make him extra messy.

So, why did he drive the best car he has which he has to load up with all his stuff before he leaves for work? And which, honestly, doesn't seem to be as suitable for his job as his truck because he has to carry those big buckets of stuff used to do drywall.

Great points. And you know to think about it. Most all the construction type workers go in and work really early. They get started early because it gets hot in the afternoon. So they try to get all their work done in the cooler part of the day and not the hottest point in the day. My neighbor does landscaping and all kinds of jobs and he is up and out of his out by like 6:15am every day and he's pulling into his driveway around 2 or 3pm because he's done for the day. It's got to get awfully hot in those houses he's putting drywall up in with no air conditioner or maybe not a lot of air movement.

The last thing I would want to do with a child of that age is to leave them sleeping for too long in the afternoon otherwise they will be awake all night and ruin their sleep pattern.
I don’t think CW cares about the kids’ sleeping patterns. At some point she said Summer can sleep into noon, if she lets her. This is not a family that runs on a set schedule.

CW said Summer would sleep until noon if she let her, so I don't think she really had a set sleep pattern. She wasn't in school yet so maybe CW and DW didn't think it was necessary yet. IMO

My kids don't nap, so if they fall asleep during the day the first thing I think is that they might be getting sick. I wonder if Summer was feeling ok.

Snipped by me

I could speculate a ton of scenarios that would explain a scream though.
No doubt.
On this occasion I'm searching for information for @Trackergd who asked the question.
Did you happen to hear a reference on one of the podcasts to wild dog packs frequenting the area by any chance?

No doubt.
On this occasion I'm searching for information for @Trackergd who asked the question.
Did you happen to hear a reference on one of the podcasts to wild dog packs frequenting the area by any chance?
Nope I don't believe so. If you have a look at the beginning of the thread you will find a list of the approved videos. It may jog your memory where you heard it from.

If you're talking about the interview that was on TV she didn't mention wild dogs. Just bears, snakes, and coyotes.

Idk if there are wild dogs around or not. If there are, then some of the dog herd could have been killed by them. There are people with livestock...

Here is a question... Anybody in the neighborhood with pits or rots that get loose? These also might kill some of the dog herd.
Thanks. I wonder which interview it was. Maybe it was at the reservoir when she said there was every animal imaginable in the woods. Not that's it's that important, but I do remember having a discussion about it and I thought it was after one of them mentioned wild dogs. Maybe it was DW who said it.

And yes, a big problem with wild dogs is that they can become a nuisance and attack livestock. I recall years ago there were problems with them killing farm animals in upstate NY and in NJ.

IMO

Just to play devil’s advocate, could this have happened and the dogs cleaned up so well after themselves that no trained searchers, locals or law enforcement would find anything? No scent, tracks, blood? Wouldn’t Summer make a lot of noise in this scenario?
I can only think of two scenarios to get around this.

These are very strong dogs that wouldn't be hungry. They are strong enough to carry SW.

Another scenario... Dog fighting is a felony. A human being might have cleaned up.

Pits go for the face (i don't know about rots, maybe) SW might not be able to scream.

I think these are more likely than a roving pack of wild dogs that are hunting for food in addition to the dog herd. I mean... Maybe.

I don't think she ran into any pits, rots, wild dogs, coyotes, or bears. I'm just playing the angle to see if it works. I think if it was any of these, this case would be solved by now.

The most likely wild animal i could see would be a snake. They could slither right up to the house. But, i think 911 would have been called for snake attack. Moo

This happened in Alberta where a child was mauled and killed by a pack of dogs. I don’t think that all the dogs running around at the Wells are the family pets. One of them said that people dump them off in that area. How could you afford to feed them all?

How terrible if Summer wandered off and was attacked by a pack.
Dogs fatally maul boy on Alberta reserve

I am ruling out an animal attack because I think that would leave evidence. Animal attacks are messy, so probably lots of evidence. And if it was an animal, surely all those searches in the nearby woods would have turned up tracks, scat, a den or home for them, or some sort of evidence of a pack of animals. We're heard nothing about any sort of animals roaming the area that are a danger and I think if LE thought there was any chance of that, they would warn the public. Other than the normal predators, that is. If they thought there was an aggressive wild dog or bear or coyote, I think we would have heard.

MOO

This happened in Alberta where a child was mauled and killed by a pack of dogs. I don’t think that all the dogs running around at the Wells are the family pets. One of them said that people dump them off in that area. How could you afford to feed them all?

That is so awful and sad.

I kind of think she didn't. Fortunately.

I've been pondering this for weeks trying to find a scenario that works with the little bit of info we know. I'm not saying this is exactly what happened, just trying the theory on for size. Let's say everything happens exactly as CW said. During the call from DW he realizes she's with H. Jealousy seems to play a large role in their relationship. Maybe in his mind H is a romantic rival and now he's angry so he tells her about some guy in the area trying to mess with kids, figuring she'll get rid of H and rush home. He stews for a little bit and then decides to see if she did that so he goes home but parks down from the house where the car won't be seen. When he gets there he sees SW in the yard alone and now gets even more mad because he's told CW to watch her closely. SW spots him and runs down to meet him. He asks her where H is and she tells him they dropped him off. Now he knows he's not there so he doesn't have to go to the house to check. He decides to give CW a good scare by taking SW back to work with him. They get there and he now has to work fast and make up time so he's not paying close attention to SW. She wanders away and either gets lost, injured or abducted from THAT site. CW calls him in a panic and he says he'll be right there. He now realizes SW is gone. Now it's his turn to panic and he tells her to call 911 and maybe or maybe not he does too but then he spends time frantically looking around the job site for her. At that time of day most of the other contractors/subs would be gone as they start very early so no one would see him looking. Now he realizes he has to get home and go along with the missing from home scenario. The 5:30-6:30 thing may come in as he lost time looking around the job site. He can't admit that he took her to work so he's just going along like she's missing from home because that puts the suspicion on CW who absolutely is telling the truth except for how long SW was out of her sight because she was probably impaired and doesn't want to admit it due to CPS involvement.

I appreciate that this has happened, IMO it’s difficult to seriously say law enforcement and federal agencies just all missed the evidence that would have been left behind. Probably not be quiet. And tracking dogs all missed it? JMO.

iirc, CW said SW's sleep pattern was interrupted by their early a.m. trip to the ER. I wouldn't awaken a sleeping child. JMO

Yes, I think many of the dogs are probably strays that they "adopted."

I went back and listened to the interview with CW at the reservoir and it was "packs of dogs" that she said were in the woods in addition to snakes, coyotes, etc.

Either way, she seemed confident that Summer would not wander into the woods by herself. I think if there was an animal attack there would have been evidence of that.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member