AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
my personal opinion is they were not locked in, I think C said that as a way to excuse her leaving them home alone for so long. I don’t know how it would be possible to actually lock them in.
MOO
I think that they weren't locked in, but other people were locked out. The downstairs area seems more like a bunker, protection from just about anything. Notice the windows are covered down stairs.
(see Chris McDonough, INTERVIEW ROOM, Interview Inside of The Wells House)

In this case thinking like a perp is critical. Usually when property in locked, a person is protecting something valuable, something besides their lives.

QUESTIONS:
[POSTED BY Hollye see also top of the page ]
IF TBI SAID,

"WELLS WAS SEEN WALKING AWAY FROM HER HOME ON BEN HILL ROAD AT 7PM" .....???????????

1. Why isn't this a runaway and Amber alert?
  2. How would a red truck have been involved unless it saw her exit the property?
  3. Was she walking towards, church at the dead end or town?
  4. Who reported it and why didn't they help her?
  • If she was on Benhill Rd, that means that she did not walk down the driveway, she took a shortcut thru the wood or someone took her somewhere and somehow she wound up on the road?
  • Or did she run away from someone?
  • Didn't Candus jump in the truck at 6:30?
  • Does that mean Candus was a second too early or two late or she turned the wrong way?
  • WHY DID LE NOT SEE HER?

there is something wrong on that time line.... I recall reading the hospital was located quite a distance away ....
The hospital is 14 miles away in Kingsport. It's on Ravine drive. The Walgreens is right around the corner..a little over a mile. And Warriors Path park is about 14 miles from there. It seems everything was in close proximity to each other. In fact I had a hard time coming up with a timeline that added up to 6 hours or more. But, I also don't know how long they were at the swimming place or where H lives.

Things out of the ordinary for the day.

DW took the car to work.

Grandma had to go to the hospital.

Going over and picking up H. How long did they stay there? A was apparently sleeping. Did he have permission to go with someone who is no longer his mother's friend?

Locking the kids in unless this is a common occurrence. If I was taking one child swimming, I would take them all.

There must be more.

All we would really need to know is did the boys actually see her going down to the basement! I think LE got a lot of important info from these kids!

jmo
TBI made the statement about her being "seen"on the road. Last sighting, 7pm. To consider if went downstairs is no longer relevant, right? That question has you going back too far. One brother alleged that he saw her walking away. Someone put a sighting of her on the road @7pm. Websleuth, hollye, has the post.

911 can trace all calls so they should know who called. Therefore, I am inclined to go by what the brother said. That also would logically mean that the boys where not inside playing, they were outside, the only way they could see her walking away. This would logically mean that at 3:30, the mother may have walked her to the house. Summer Moon may have gone to the basement, however, at some point and well after she went down stairs she found her way onto the road. Not good. Chris McDon0ugh The Interview Room has a streamed video of a visit he took to look at the terrain at Ben Hill Road. He was talking about the possibilities of if a perp would park, watch out and wait for Summer Moon. Maybe the perp did just that. All the stars would have lined up, why? Did Summer Moon plan her leave with an adult? Did someone give her a ride on a motor bike to the road? During the discussion Chris mentioned how fast the cars were driving. Part 2 The day Summer Wells disappeared - THE INTERVIEW ROOM WITH CHRIS MCDONOUGH

Don commented on how fast he drove from Utah, 2020 and the night he returned home when he learned Summer Moon was missing June 15, 2021. He was driving erratically both times, accept the Utah night he returned, he had been drinking..

So you might ask, Did she get hit? An accident? Did she walk to town? Did she make it to the Baptist church? Did someone pick her up?

I would be afraid of her getting hit by a car and the driver going back to pick her up then hiding her body.

Strange things are happening in the town. For example. (see below)

Woman found on the side of the road:
https://www.citizentribune.com/news/local/update-body-of-woman-found-in-hawkins-county-has-been-identified/article_5c0f52ce-20ee-11ea-8650-7f7a7e01dfee.html

Woman's body discovered in a septic tank:
Body of unidentified woman discovered in septic overflow pond at NE Tennessee trailer park
ROGERSVILLE — The Hawkins County Sheriff's Office is asking for help identifying a woman who was found dead in a septic tank overflow pond Wednesday afternoon in the Stanley Valley community north of Surgoinsville.

Some confusions about the day: After getting H and Grandma were they going fishing? swimming? seeing the horses? (There was a statement by CW in the interview with Chris, if I remember right, that they could not see the horses because there were lessons that day.) Was the water at the horse pond ankle deep? knee deep? deeper? Were there rocks there? Were there submerged branches that could snag someone? If the water became suddenly deeper, was Summer near that point? Did Grandma come down to the horse pond or did she stay in the car? These are just a few. We do know that Summer can't swim (according to DW). Maybe these odd confusions can be explained, but they do strike me as unusual. Then again this is just my opinion. MOO

DW took the car to work.

Going over and picking up H. How long did they stay there? A was apparently sleeping. Did he have permission to go with someone who is no longer his mother's friend?

Locking the kids in unless this is a common occurrence. If I was taking one child swimming, I would take them all.

There must be more.
The dogs disappearing.

DW says it was out of the ordinary to have service (Messenger) to talk to CBW all the way home.

DW took the car to work.

There must be more.
bbm
Agreed.

There's probably much more that was unusual that day !
A frantic, sudden hurrying around.
It was unnatural.

Am also wondering if Summer was seen that day by anyone outside of family and A & H ?
If they ate out anywhere-- which hasn't been mentioned by CB, or did restroom stops --was Summer seen on camera at all ?
It'd be very concerning and suspicious if the others along for the swimming outing were seen entering or exiting a convenience store/restaurant and Summer wasn't with them.
MOO.

TBI made the statement about her being "seen"on the road. Last sighting, 7pm. To consider if went downstairs is no longer relevant, right? That question has you going back too far. One brother alleged that he saw her walking away. Someone put a sighting of her on the road @7pm. Websleuth, hollye, has the post.

911 can trace all calls so they should know who called. Therefore, I am inclined to go by what the brother said. That also would logically mean that the boys where not inside playing, they were outside, the only way they could see her walking away. This would logically mean that at 3:30, the mother may have walked her to the house. Summer Moon may have gone to the basement, however, at some point and well after she went down stairs she found her way onto the road. Not good. Chris McDon0ugh The Interview Room has a streamed video of a visit he took to look at the terrain at Ben Hill Road. He was talking about the possibilities of if a perp would park, watch out and wait for Summer Moon. Maybe the perp did just that. All the stars would have lined up, why? Did Summer Moon plan her leave with an adult? Did someone give her a ride on a motor bike to the road? During the discussion Chris mentioned how fast the cars were driving. Part 2 The day Summer Wells disappeared - THE INTERVIEW ROOM WITH CHRIS MCDONOUGH

Don commented on how fast he drove from Utah, 2020 and the night he returned home when he learned Summer Moon was missing June 15, 2021. He was driving erratically both times, accept the Utah night he returned, he had been drinking..

So you might ask, Did she get hit? An accident? Did she walk to town? Did she make it to the Baptist church? Did someone pick her up?

I would be afraid of her getting hit by a car and the driver going back to pick her up then hiding her body.

Strange things are happening in the town. For example. (see below)

Woman found on the side of the road:
https://www.citizentribune.com/news/local/update-body-of-woman-found-in-hawkins-county-has-been-identified/article_5c0f52ce-20ee-11ea-8650-7f7a7e01dfee.html

Woman's body discovered in a septic tank:
Body of unidentified woman discovered in septic overflow pond at NE Tennessee trailer park
ROGERSVILLE — The Hawkins County Sheriff's Office is asking for help identifying a woman who was found dead in a septic tank overflow pond Wednesday afternoon in the Stanley Valley community north of Surgoinsville.
Knowing that the 911 came in at 6:23 and that LE had arrived to the property by 7:03, I’m having trouble understanding how anyone could have seen Summer out walking at 7:00. LE stated they shut down roads and put out a nationwide Amber Alert. It’s possible, of course but I thought LE walked back the last seen time to early afternoon shortly after. The 7:00 time was very early on in the investigation and I don’t think LE confirmed that later, since they did their interview saying circumstances are unclear. I’m not inclined to believe that she was seen at 7pm until LE can confirm that because I don’t see how she would not have run into arriving LE vehicles. JMO.

DW took the car to work.

There must be more.

Also, H said CW said DW took boys to work that day. That had to be strange to take young kids to a drywall job. Did that actually happen? CW has totally different story, but why would H lie about that? Did CW say that just to him so he wouldn't mention to his mother boys were home alone?

H says DW called about creeper trying to touch kids

DW says a vehicle (red truck?) was stuck in his driveway at 3 am

Another red truck is supposedly seen in the driveway around the time of Summer's disappearance, whenever that was.

Yes, you're correct. ^^^

Why the change, though ?
Sounds like yet another red herring.

It makes no sense.
Unless it does.
Imo.
I found it very suspicious. They directly asked him if this was on June 15 the day Summer went missing, and he said, ‘Yes’. Then, in a later interview he completely recanted and said it was 5-10 days prior to the 15th (can’t recall exactly how many days, but it was substantial). That’s a big change.
ETA: Was probably much after Summer went missing— see @potatoes13 post below.

Last edited:
I found it very suspicious. They directly asked him if this was on June 15 the day Summer went missing, and he said, ‘Yes’. Then, in a later interview he completely recanted and said it was 5-10 days prior to the 15th (can’t recall exactly how many days, but it was substantial). That’s a big change.

i think it was about 6 days before the interview, so after SW went missing.

Nothing about waking the boys up to let them know they would be alone?
Maybe a little dialogue like “I’m bringing more milk home so grab a pop tart for breakfast”

CW, CH and Summer left before 8am?
Not long after DW left to go to work?

Timeline needs to start that morning.
From the very beginning.
A lot of vagueness.
JMO
Probably discussed with the boys the night before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluestlamb