AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“No evidence”? Testimony is evidence.
Indeed. It sounds like the jury believed the testimony, which of course is evidence. JMO
I can’t get over the lack of searching from the parents. It is unusual imo for people to assume death right away
CM pointed that out after the interviews with H when CM drove and his wife shot video of locations to support H's timeline. Summer's parents were not active in the media.

CM cited other cases where parents were very active. I think one we are all familiar with was John Walsh. That case changed this country forever and was seared in every parent's brain. I'll never forget it. JMO

@10ofRods , but why would she call Mary?

I know no one really knows this. But, I thought she didn't really know Mary.
Chris wondered if it was because the call Mary recorded with DW about the SA occurred before this call with Candus. Maybe DW got spooked realising Mary had taped the call so this was his way of trying to discredit her.
Although I'm not sure how that could work given that it was clearly DW talking with Mary.

Can you honestly say just as a lay person that Candus had the same demeanour in this first interview with MSM as she had in the CM interviews?

Sorry but IMO Candus is under the influence of something.

Yes, but that was a joint interview.
A team from Dr Phil analysed this interview- I am NOT advertising Dr P.
Those were in the very early days, she looked to be sedated, possibly under the care of a doctor because who would not be if their child was snatched? (They also found them both to be credible.)

The interview she gave to CM is the interview to which I was referring and I qualified that at least 3 times in 3 different replies.

Chris wondered if it was because the call Mary recorded with DW about the SA occurred before this call with Candus. Maybe DW got spooked realising Mary had taped the call so this was his way of trying to discredit her.
Although I'm not sure how that could work given that it was clearly DW talking with Mary.
I agree. That's not a very good theory.

I'm going to bed.
IMHO subpoenas will be coming.
People who are involved in possible cover-ups and the matter finally ends up in court are going to have to answer for their public comments.
This was an outrageous attempt at obfuscation and deflection.
IMHO it doesn't bode well for Summer. :(
I'm pizzed off
Seriously the audacity is so far beyond the pale.
DW chose to make YouTube his preferred outlet.
Yes TBI would be very interested in these shenanigans.
Absolutely.
I have great sympathy for all SA survivors.
Because they are survivors.
I've been there, I understand.
I'm on Summer's team.
My disgust with the parental unit in this case is overwhelming.
Just unbelievable. :(
Chi in TN

I think that call from Mary to DW actually occurred weeks ago. JMO, but I remember the reference to DW's father banishing J. And it's been known for a long time that J was thinking of suing DW.

But this is new behaviour and does NOT retract from her interview with CM when she did not appear to be under the influence of any substances that I could see.
Apologies I should have bolded the part I was responding to. I was trying to understand how it could be a new behaviour when the MSM interview was prior to the one with Chris.

<modsnip> I'm pretty sure in Texas this is an automatic arrest. If someone claims SA, an arrest is made without having to have proof. I don't know about Tennessee. And I don't know if the law has changed here, but I do know it was that way at one time.

The SA was reported years ago as one of his step sisters went to LE with her mother and made a report but his father got them to drop the charges. But DW's victims have never forgotten their horrific experiences and have had to dissociate from the trauma until now. However, their trauma was triggered when Summer went missing as they thought SA might have something to do with Summer's disappearance. Also responses of sexual trauma differ from person to person. Some flee, fight, freeze or fawn. They were minors so they could not flee or fight. You can report child SA any time in your life if you have the courage and support to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh thank you!
Im not positive, but I wasn't understanding the implication from CM that the hoax call from CW was a result of Mary's call to DW.

I think possibly that CM's intent in playing that phone call from Mary to dw was more like a threat. Look, dude, there's a lot more (recordings) where that came from.

The way LE could find out where Summer is if they follow this strategy:

1. Charge DW with his SA crimes in TN
2. Extradite him to Utah.
3. DW pleads "not guilty"
4. He is offered a plea deal to tell LE where Summer is for a reduced sentence or even to drop charges.
5. DW tells LE where Summer is and Summer is found - alive or dead.

The way LE could find out where Summer is if they follow this strategy:

1. Charge DW with his SA crimes in TN
2. Extradite him to Utah.
3. DW pleads "not guilty"
4. He is offered a plea deal to tell LE where Summer is for a reduced sentence or even to drop charges.
5. DW tells LE where Summer is and Summer is found - alive or dead.
That is an interesting idea. But the problem is, if DW knows where Summer is, then those SA charges from 40 years ago are the least of his problems. JMO

Thread #28 is now closed.
Thread #29 is now open.

To ensure the main thread maintains focus on Summer, a separate thread has been created in the basement for discussion of allegations surrounding DW.

A link to that thread is located here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/periphery-of-summer-wells-case.585172/

If your post is more about Summer and her search, the post belongs in the main thread.

If your post is more about DW and the situation unfolding concerning his past, the post belongs in the basement.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member