AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Candus is quite the actress. She missed her calling.

You think so? (I am trusting others on this, because nothing here makes sense to me).

To me, she seems...not acting. Has lost her mind.

May have lost parts of it before Summer went missing. Isn't capable of following an actual script or remembering anything she's made up previously.

But I would truly like to know more about the clues you find, regarding her ability to act/script things. Is it something specific or a gut feeling?

Can you explain what it means by an arrest for SA can be made without "proof"? There has to be some evidence that shows probable cause for the arrest right?
The case I'm aware of the x-wife filed the complaint. It involved her 13 year old daughter. The man ended up in Huntsville for several years. He was from a very prominent family in the small town where I lived. I knew him very well as did everyone in the area. I never believed the wife's allegations, but the daughter testified at the trial and this man went away for a long time. He personally told me that there was no evidence just the x-wife's, and step daughters claim.
Now, there could have been more later that came out in the trial, but not in the original arrest warrant.

Jeannie and her mother filed a complaint against Don when she was 12 and he was 19. Then later, Don's father pressured jeannie and her mother to drop the chArges. But that report is still on file. From 30 years ago or more.
I knew they wanted to file, but I didn't know they did. I'm surprised it's still on file after all these years. That's good!!

Jeannie and her mother filed a complaint against Don when she was 12 and he was 19. Then later, Don's father pressured jeannie and her mother to drop the chArges. But that report is still on file. From 30 years ago or more.
So if someone sexually assaults a child and the child and her mother make a report to LE, the child victim and mom can then choose to not criminally prosecute the perpetrator?

Has any new evidence emerged in relation to DW or CW having anything to do with their child's disappearance?
Or not?
Are they considered suspects by LE?
Is there any evidence suggesting they are suspects or POI's apart from the fact that everybody is?

So if someone sexually assaults a child and the child and her mother make a report to LE, the child victim and mom can then choose to not criminally prosecute the perpetrator?
I think there was a different environment 4o years ago. Back then, one could choose not to press DV charges, even if your face was bruised up and swollen. Now they take the abuser anyway, even if one doesn't want to press charges. It may have been similar in cases of accusations of abuse. There was no evidence of an actual physical assault, quite possibly--by the time they went to report it.

You think so? (I am trusting others on this, because nothing here makes sense to me).

To me, she seems...not acting. Has lost her mind.

May have lost parts of it before Summer went missing. Isn't capable of following an actual script or remembering anything she's made up previously.

But I would truly like to know more about the clues you find, regarding her ability to act/script things. Is it something specific or a gut feeling?
I still find her interview with CM to be credible.

I don't think it's surprising that she is now disintegrating and hitting the bottle hard, if she is. We don't actually know she is because we only have DW's word for that.

I see no evidence that she is either scripting or acting.

Has any new evidence emerged in relation to DW or CW having anything to do with their child's disappearance?
Or not?
Is there any evidence suggesting they are suspects or POI's apart from the fact that everybody is?
I noted some interesting things that made it seem that TBI was very interested in the parents.

Or not?
I noted some interesting things that made it seem that TBI was very interested in the parents.
I still find her interview with CM to be credible.

I don't think it's surprising that she is now disintegrating and hitting the bottle hard, if she is. We don't actually know she is because we only have DW's word for that.

I see no evidence that she is either scripting or acting.
So did she really believe that the police were there?

Did she really believe they had Don in the back seat of a squad car?

Did she really believe the cartel was outside beating him?

The next day when Mary called her and asked if Don was still with the police, she said yes. Did she believe that? Or was she just acting?

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

Here's a recap of the convo..
snipped & BBM
I'm pretty sure in Texas this is an automatic arrest. If someone claims SA, an arrest is made without having to have proof. I don't know about Tennessee. And I don't know if the law has changed here, but I do know it was that way at one time.
BBM
Can you explain what it means by an arrest for SA can be made without "proof"? There has to be some evidence that shows probable cause for the arrest right?

Last edited by a moderator:

The next day when Mary called her and asked if Don was still with the police, she said yes. Did she believe that? Or was she just acting?
Has this call from Mary to CW been addressed with DW anywhere? Is it just being chalked up to being a hoax? Has DW done anymore YouTube's?

I don't KNOW what she believed Katy, I don't even know that it was her voice in the call last night.
My post refers to her interview with CM.
The ONLY interview CW gave to our knowledge.

I think there was a different environment 4o years ago. Back then, one could choose not to press DV charges, even if your face was bruised up and swollen. Now they take the abuser anyway, even if one doesn't want to press charges. It may have been similar in cases of accusations of abuse. There was no evidence of an actual physical assault, quite possibly--by the time they went to report it.
Do you think besides the accusation allegedly on file, the victim and parent rescinding the charges would also be in this file?

I don't KNOW what she believed Katy, I don't even know that it was her voice in the call last night.
My post refers to her interview with CM.
The ONLY interview CW gave to our knowledge.
Well, if it wasn't her, then why did she not say so the next morning, when Mary called and asked more about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theatreteach17