AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This man is disgusting! Candus too! If they ever want to get their children back..I hope to God they have to go through a psychological evaluation. They should be going through one now. In the beginning, someone asked if Dons past charges have anything to do with Summer. LE said no. That was before the SA info came out. My opinion, I think they were relating last years frickin shannanagins of Don being upset with the guy being there. Moo, so yes, this sa could very well have something to do with Summer missing. <modsnip> If they are really innocent, I will apologize. Sorry for my rant
Although I am not finished watching or reading this thread I think it’s safe to say these people will never regain custody of the boys. NEVER!
Where is Summer?

Another phone call with DW - TIR
Phone call:

This is old bulls*** you all need to stop.
Mary: It is old Donnie, from way back when.
Don: Y'all crying over s*** and nothing. I saved your *advertiser censored** and y'all are making big deals of this c***.
Mary: I'm not trying to make a big deal out of it. I just wanted to call and....
Don: This is ridiculous. This is supposed to be about my daughter and that's it. You know over 40 something years ago and she's saying all this man, to h*** with her.
Mary: Well I just wanted to let you know what she was telling me.
Don: Tell her good luck man. I got some stuff that's gonna be said about her too. Alright. She wants to go on live TV and ruin me and ruin my name take my child and ruin my damn life and everything else tell her good luck man. Cos I got people on my side too. She ain't the only one.
I when I tell the judge that she initiated it all I don't know where she learned it from and yeah I shoulda been smarter but I was a kid too. Didn't know no better.
bbm
Oh my freaking word.
Right there.
Classic predator excuse.
Imo.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

A lot of people are stressed and use alcohol and drugs… and also do not SA children. Or blame the victims. I agree they do need help but they also made their own choices. Just because people see those choices now doesn’t mean they can change them. I’m actually not seeing how this hurts Summer at all, IMO. It’s peeling back layer of an onion until Summer is found… nobody controls what is in those layers of truth. JMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Although I am not finished watching or reading this thread I think it’s safe to say these people will never regain custody of the boys. NEVER!
Where is Summer?
Removing children from a home is no easy feat....they have their reasons, no doubt. We are not privy to all information LE has. I pray for this sweetie every day.

@Allabouttrial and @Mountain_Kat Thank you for all your hard work!!!

PS...Answering my own question...

CM said, "Hopefully we will have some information in the next 24 to 48 hours that could potential change the dynamics of this whole scenario."

Wonder what that means?

Yes, many, many thanks. I would rather read then listen to it so it is much appreciated.

I just don’t know what to think. It really blows me away.

Now the whole timeline might be a lie and we are back to square one. I just hope LE have some leads to find Summer.

Can you explain what it means by an arrest for SA can be made without "proof"? There has to be some evidence that shows probable cause for the arrest right?
I have the same question. LE today won't make an arrest for domestic violence unless there is evidence of harm. They will ask one party to leave the premises and will give out instructions for how to apply for an EOP. At least, that's the way it's done in my state. I don't know about Utah and a time span of 37 years. I hope it would require more evidence than he said/she said. JMO

I don’t get it either. Just the fact that Mary’s (who is a victim of DW’s SA) motives are being questioned is enough to show that she was wise to record the calls.
IMO: They all should stop playing this out in public.

"Everything you do or say, NOT, "can be" used against you in the court of law, but "WILL BE", used against you in the court of law.

The testimony, IMO, that will stand up in court is the friend who visited when "Donnie" was 19.

In Jeannie's case he "attempted" to SA her when he was 19. Her friend "was" molested when he was 19. Jeannie has Don's apology in 2021, (admission of guilt when he was a "child", for that time period.

IMO, not professionally speaking, she could press charges and resolve the SA charge legally so that she can write the book without getting sued for defamation of character by his children and wife and lose all profits from a book.

Can someone tell me? When is information made public by the accused fare game?

Jeannie and her mother filed a complaint against Don when she was 12 and he was 19. Then later, Don's father pressured jeannie and her mother to drop the chArges. But that report is still on file. From 30 years ago or more.
What action did LE take re: that long-ago complaint? She was a minor and he was not. Seems to me it would be criminal and a prosecutor deciding whether to press charges. JMO

YEAH
I think on unmasked they were implying that Mary would just tell everyone about the phone call and CW and DW would just tell eveyone see she is a liar.

But MARY BLINDSIDED HER BY RECORDING IT.

:cool:[/QUO
If I understood CM correctly, he thinks this was a private investigator's idea. One that DW had hired. CM talks about it in the interview. But, I agree, why would the parents involve themselves with this fraud. SA is a horrible thing, but murder or death of a child is unimaginable to me. Is this what the Well's family is most concerned with when they have a child missing. It seems even CM has put Summer's disappearance on the back burner.
This is truly the ugliest side of humanity I could ever imagine. It's appalling!!! :mad::mad::mad:
Thank you for that, I've had a hard time understanding that part of what has been going on, that a private investigator had set this up. This deal has me dizzy.

I have the same question. LE today won't make an arrest for domestic violence unless there is evidence of harm. They will ask one party to leave the premises and will give out instructions for how to apply for an EOP. At least, that's the way it's done in my state. I don't know about Utah and a time span of 37 years. I hope it would require more evidence than he said/she said. JMO
There is a pattern of abuse and at last 6 women in total. But I believe the Utah charges are off limits for now.

Who are "the ones who instructed others to record DW and CW"?

What are "those people"you refer to?

By the way, if anyone wondered, it is legal to record a phone call in tennessee without the other party's express consent. "In Tennessee, you can record a conversation with another person without that person's knowledge or consent, because Tennessee is a “one party” state in this matter."
I've wanted to know the same thing.

I agree with you. If M is truly a victim of DW and is going to file a suit against him, why in the world would she even want to answer the phone to either of them? And conveniently enough she records the call and then goes straight to CM to tell him? I’m having a hard time believing all this.

MOO
It is unbelievable, for sure.
That DW had CW,IMO, call his sister, who is pressing charges against him and tell her this whopping tale of BS.
CW said that DW was arrested-- LIE
CW said that DW was taken by drug mafia dudes-LIE
Unbelievable is right !!
What a mess

Oh-- And WHERE IS SUMMER ????
WHAT HAPPENED TO SUMMER ???

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed> One post said Texas will make an arrest for SA without proof/evidence. I've never heard of any state doing this. I think it would violate the defendant's right to due process. JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a pattern of abuse and at last 6 women in total. But I believe the Utah charges are off limits for now.
I don't believe a pattern or number of women rises to enough evidence to meet probable cause in any state. The state mentioned was Texas, not Utah. JMO

Another phone call with DW - TIR
Phone call:

Mary tells DW Jeannies going to press charges, and Jeannies friend.
DW asks if charges are being pressed in juvenille court. Mary says Jeannie was 12 and he was 19. DW says there's now way.
Is Jeannie gonna take care of his kids. He would like to know what Summer thinks of all this.
DW says she ain't taking no blame on her part. Mary keeps reminding him she was only five. DW says she slept with all kinds of people.
Wow!!!
DW shifting blame again??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members