AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious if DW will end up being hands off on this whole call. Let CW look manipulative, deceptive or unhinged.
A male voice can be heard in the background at one point. Who is it? I wish they had asked M if she recognized that voice.
I heard like a whispering voice at times and wondered if ' someone ' was egging Candus on . IMO Don was present during the call .

So...so DW doubled down on the victim-blaming? The child victim was happy with his attentions (reading between the lines?) Disgusting.

I do think that both SM and WS might need a different thread for the SA claims being made. I don't know. It's so confusing, but there are so many alleged crimes in this story. Jeannie is at least keeping the story in the news (and addressing a critical issue: the legal rights of SA victims to pursue their abusers).
For me, the fact that Summer is the same age as Jeannie when the SA started makes it impossible for me to rule it out as relevant to Summer’s disappearance. We know that people who SA do have patterns and do tend to continue those patterns. I don’t know whether it is the case here or not but I understand why we can’t say it’s not related to Summer’s case. JMO.

Another phone call with DW - TIR
Phone call:

This is old bulls*** you all need to stop.
Mary: It is old Donnie, from way back when.
Don: Y'all crying over s*** and nothing. I saved your *advertiser censored** and y'all are making big deals of this c***.
Mary: I'm not trying to make a big deal out of it. I just wanted to call and....
Don: This is ridiculous. This is supposed to be about my daughter and that's it. You know over 40 something years ago and she's saying all this man, to h*** with her.
Mary: Well I just wanted to let you know what she was telling me.
Don: Tell her good luck man. I got some stuff that's gonna be said about her too. Alright. She wants to go on live TV and ruin me and ruin my name take my child and ruin my damn life and everything else tell her good luck man. Cos I got people on my side too. She ain't the only one.
I when I tell the judge that she initiated it all I don't know where she learned it from and yeah I shoulda been smarter but I was a kid too. Didn't know no better.

I literally feel sick to my stomach.

I'm so sorry. I know this is very traumatic to rehash for many people. Thank you so much for your transcripts. I hope in the end this is somehow cathartic for you. It's really bothering me too, and I've worked for years in psych hospitals (criminal sex offenders) and jails/prisons. On a limited basis involving research - but still, it creeps me out.

pt 3

Mary: Well Candus, I'm sure you're gonna get your kids back. If you didn't have anything to do with this and Donnie did, you will get your kids back, Candus. K ? Don't worry about that because you will get your kids back. They will find a , they will help you get your kids back, Candus, they will find a safe place for you and you will get your kids back
Candus: (unintelligible sobbing)...I don't know anything about Donnie...(unintelligible)...I don't know anything about that. (unintelligible)
Mary: Right right. Yeah, I know you don't, Candus. And that's why I'm sayin, try not to worry about it because you will get your kids back. So try not to worry about that, okay ? Just because they took Donnie don't mean that you won't get your kids back. Okay ?
Candus: (crying)
Mary: Are you okay ? I guess you're not, are you ?
Candus: No. (unintelligible)
Mary: Right. Yeah. Yep.
Candus: I can't, I can't even...hardly breathe.
Mary: You need to calm down and I don't know...smoke a cigarette and just sit there and calm down, Candus. You know? Try not to...I know it's hard but try not to worry, okay ?
Candus: ( a lot of gibberish I can't make out)...and and...they're killin him. They're gonna kill him.
Mary: Mmm. wow. I didn't know that. He didn't say anything to me Candus.
Candus: (hysterical sobbing)
Mary: yeah candus he hasn't said nothin to me so I don't know what's goin on. I mean, I did, I did read about that, about him owing money to people but I just thought it was just another rumor, you know ?
Candus: ( It's top secret, I guess. ?)...but he...(unintelligible)
Mary: I know. That's just crappy, Candus. I'm really sorry, Candus, to hear that they took him.
Candus: (something) where my babies are !
Mary: I know, Candus, right ? I'll bet you've been going crazy. I mean, I'm sure of it, you know ? And don't worry about your boys because you know, your boys are safe, you know ? And try not to worry about Summer because she's out there. I believe she's still out there, okay?
Candus: But where is she ?!
Mary: I don't know, I wish I knew. But I believe she's still out there and she's gonna find her way home. And try not to worry about your boys right now because they're safe, your boys are good where they're at , and you will get your boys back.
Candus: They're (something) him...(unintelligible) and they're beating him...they're beating Donnie up.
Mary : The cops ? The cops are beating Donnie up ? Is that what you said ?
Candus: (unintelligible...might be "yeah", I can't tell)
Mary: Well, I don't think they're gonna beat him up, Candus, I think they're probably...
Candus: They are...they are...(unintelligible)
Mary: I think they just want to pull him in and talk to him, Candus. I'll bet you 10 to 1 they're just gonna pull him in and talk to him and release him. Okay ?
Candus: (Unintelligible)
Mary: Huh ?
Candus: I don't think they are.
Mary: I bet they are. I bet they are just going to pull him in and talk to him about the rumors that are going around...
Candus: well then, why would he be going to Boston ?! It don't make no sense !
Mary: No, that don't make sense, does it ? But they coulda just been sayin that. You know ? They coulda just been sayin that, Candus. I'll bet you 10 to 1 they're probably just gonna pull him in and talk to him. And find out what these rumors are going around, okay ?
Candus: They're torturing him.
Mary: I don't think they will Candus.
Candus: They are, they are, they're torturing him.
Mary: Well you know what > if they do beat him up or something he can press charges, Candus, for them doing that to him.
Candus: (Inintelligible)
Mary: Right ? But I don't think they will, Candus. I really don't think they will because that's against the law. They can't do that. And I think they know that.
Candus: Yeah but Cops nowadays, they don't care about nothin' .
Mary: I know, I know they don't. But really Candus, I really do think that they probably just pulled him in for probably a few hours and I'll bet you 10 to 1 they'll probably end up releasing him tomorrow.
Candus: Well then, why would they take him all the way to Boston ? Why wouldn't they (unintelligible)
Mary: I think they were just saying that Candus. I think they were just tellin ya that, or tellin Donnie that to scare him , so I really do think they are just gonna pull him in for a few hours and release him. He'll probably be back home tomorrow morning or tomorrow afternoon. So try not to worry about it too much, Okay ? I think they were just trying to scare Donnie and stuff...they'll probably just pull him in and release him..
( Note: omg...this just repeats and repeats and repeats...sorry I ever started transcribing this now)
Candus: I don't know.
Mary: They probably will, Candus. You know, you gotta look at it logical, that's probably all they're gonna do
Candus : (something something something) Boston...(something)
Mary: Boston is a long ways away, but um, you know, I just don't know.
(Mary repeats again about pulling Don in and releasing him, blah blah blah)
Candus: I miss him. I love him.
Mary: I know you do, Candus. I know you love him. He's your husband, of course you do.
Candus: He's all my kids and me have ever known for 14 years (?)
Mary: Right ?
Candus: (Inintelligible)
Mary: I know, Candus.
(More repeating blah blah blah)
Candus: The cops are here.
Candus: The cops...the cops are here. They're outside.
Mary: oh, okay. Well do they wanna talk to ya ?
Candus: No.
Mary: Um, is Donnie still outside with them ?
Candus: No.
Mary: Oh. Huh. Well what are they doin just sitting in the driveway ?
Candus : They got him in the back of the police car and they said (unintelligible) and they won't let me talk to them...they won't talk to me at all...
Mary: Wow, okay. Well, I guess the best thing for you to do is just try and relax, Candus. And just sit there...
Candus: They're telling me to get off the phone.
Candus: They're telling me to get off the phone.
Mary: Oh, they did ? Okay. Alright well, I'll let you go. If you want, call me back after they leave, okay ?
Candus: Okay. Bye.
Mary: Bye.

Candus is quite the actress. She missed her calling.

Phone call:

So what does that mean?
Mary: I understand that but she was a kid too Donnie.
And she should leave it there. What she should do is leave it there. Stop all this c***. I should be looking for my daughter, no-ones out here helping us. I got 2 people here to help me search and that's all we got. Why doesn't she come out here <modsnip> Trish and her and tell her to come out here. She loves Summer so bad tell her to come here and search. Does she care about anything. If she cared about Summer she'd care about her Dad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Phone call:

Cos Summer loves me man. Y'all don't understand everybody thinks Oh poor Summer, poor Summer. Well Summer loves her dad, I promise you that.<modsnip>. I was a teenager I was underage. She's full of s***. Tell her I said so.
Mary: I just wish she would call and talk to you but that's not gonna happen.
<modsnip> Cos Summer loves her Daddy.

Phone call:

She don't give a **** about Summer or she wouldn't be doing this to her dad. She's been spreading these lies about me my whole life. She's made me pay 10,000 times throughout my whole life. Made people hate me. Called the law on me, called my parole officers on me. Called everybody on me, constantly. She's been making me pay my whole life. She's still, cos she's evil.
I've had my PO tell me she's called on me a million times for nothing. Called the welfare on me, every time I was in Utah.

Phone call:

When I had D and M I could never even make it there. I never took my kids because of her, cos she's got a evil heart. And all she cares about, is she wants my dad and her mom to herself. She don't want me in the picture and that's what it's really all about. She's trying to set me up for BS and it's all lies.
Mary: Just for your information. Dad don't want her over there anymore.
Don: Do you blame him? <modsnip>
Mary: You don't think he said that because of his Alzheimer's?
Don: No I got it on recording. He told me the whole thing I know it's true. He's been telling me that. <modsnip> I'm smart enough to walk away now because of Jeannie and her BS. Girls do that s*** they do man. Are you smart enough to walk away. That's the question.

This man is disgusting! Candus too! If they ever want to get their children back..I hope to God they have to go through a psychological evaluation. They should be going through one now. In the beginning, someone asked if Dons past charges have anything to do with Summer. LE said no. That was before the SA info came out. My opinion, I think they were relating last years frickin shannanagins of Don being upset with the guy being there. Moo, so yes, this sa could very well have something to do with Summer missing. <modsnip> If they are really innocent, I will apologize. Sorry for my rant

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

I really believe this probably happened to these women. But why did they wait so long, so many years to do anything about it? I'm pretty sure in Texas this is an automatic arrest. If someone claims SA, an arrest is made without having to have proof. I don't know about Tennessee. And I don't know if the law has changed here, but I do know it was that way at one time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member