AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noted some interesting things that made it seem that TBI was very interested in the parents.

So did she really believe that the police were there?

Did she really believe they had Don in the back seat of a squad car?

Did she really believe the cartel was outside beating him?

The next day when Mary called her and asked if Don was still with the police, she said yes. Did she believe that? Or was she just acting?

She's not well. She is either abusing drugs or having other issues. She can't really believe anything.

We tend to be a rational bunch here on WS, but there are millions of people in the world whose mental issues (including addiction) completely rob them of any beliefs whatsoever. What beliefs they have, even on a good day, may be really marginal. They may also be very susceptible to other people's strong beliefs and therefore, to manipulation.

Now, I"m not saying that CW isn't somehow involved in a horrible mess in which Summer disappeared, I'm just saying that I don't think she has the mental capacity (at this time, or perhaps in general) to "believe" anything other than what her feverish brain is presenting to her at any moment.

I realize others think she's being manipulative, but I've spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to document malingering (pretending/acting as one is mentally ill) vs the real thing, and so far, I'm sensing the real thing here. CW's cognitive *and* emotional functioning are not good right now. Plus, she seems to be able to believe two contradictory things at once, to believe she's seen something that she did not, and may not even be able to distinguish her waking state from her sleeping state.

TBH, why wouldn't what just happened make this woman lose her mind? Why would she be acting?

Well, if it wasn't her, then why did she not say so the next morning, when Mary called and asked more about it?
Like I said
My post referred to CW's interview with CM, not the phone call allegedly made by her.
I found her to be truthful and credible in that interview.

However, time has passed, her daughter is missing, the reality of her sons departure are probably hitting her hard.
Her husband is apparently doing the complete opposite to what she wants him to be doing.
It is likely she is drinking hard.

But this is new behaviour and does NOT retract from her interview with CM when she did not appear to be under the influence of any substances that I could see.
IMO

She's not well. She is either abusing drugs or having other issues. She can't really believe anything.

We tend to be a rational bunch here on WS, but there are millions of people in the world whose mental issues (including addiction) completely rob them of any beliefs whatsoever. What beliefs they have, even on a good day, may be really marginal. They may also be very susceptible to other people's strong beliefs and therefore, to manipulation.

Now, I"m not saying that CW isn't somehow involved in a horrible mess in which Summer disappeared, I'm just saying that I don't think she has the mental capacity (at this time, or perhaps in general) to "believe" anything other than what her feverish brain is presenting to her at any moment.

I realize others think she's being manipulative, but I've spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to document malingering (pretending/acting as one is mentally ill) vs the real thing, and so far, I'm sensing the real thing here. CW's cognitive *and* emotional functioning are not good right now. Plus, she seems to be able to believe two contradictory things at once, to believe she's seen something that she did not, and may not even be able to distinguish her waking state from her sleeping state.

TBH, why wouldn't what just happened make this woman lose her mind? Why would she be acting?
CW is a whole lotta complicated.

I am deeply worried about where she goes from here. She likes her lifestyle.

Self inflicted completely IMO but that doesn't stop one spiralling out of control.

The problem with substance abusers they gotta want help. Candus just ain't there yet.
God only knows where her bottom actually is.:confused:

Does anyone else have any doubts about DW's word value after telling us all he passed his drug test when there is nothing further from the truth???
Its factual....and he is STILL completely comfortable lying.

moo

I think it is more a matter of drug/alcohol abuse than it is mental health issues. And I do believe it is a purposeful manipulation.

We hear Don, in his call with Mary, telling her that he already has 'stuff' on Jeannie and the sisters and he is going to reveal it soon. I think it was just the next night that they came up with this hoax call, to try and make Mary and her sisters look like liars.

That call from CW to Mary was planned. It was not just a random drunk dial. It was a premeditated attempt to discredit Jeannie and Mary . And it would have worked if Mary hadn't recorded the call.

As to what just happened making her lose her mind, sure, it must be tremendously stressful. But I still think that phone call was a planned event, in which Don told her what to say. She went off on a tangent and threw in a bunch of fevered nonsense for sure.

But there was a motive for that particular call, imo. And she knew darn well that Don had not just been arrested. That was all an act, imo. How do we know that?

Because the next morning, when Mary called CW to check in on her, CW stayed with the script, saying that Don was still gone and the cops had taken him. Then a few hours later, CW posts that 'It is raining and we are home together working on the house' claim....:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Wow there is so much to digest here today…….

Thankyou to those who have transcribed ….. it is so greatly appreciated!

Summer needs to be found! And no matter how small a piece of info may be …. It might be the missing link!

If you are reading this thread and know something / anything please report it to the FBI……. If you are local and don’t trust local LE, then bypass them, and go direct to the FBI …..

We just need to find dear little Summer!

#JusticeforSummer

All IMO

I don't believe CW was acting on that phone call, I believe she was drunk and enraged at DW, which is a terrible combination especially so around children. One of CW's children has been missing for more than two months yet I didn't hear CW mention her on the call.
CW has not been ruled out as a suspect and I have a better understanding as to why. JMO

But this is new behaviour and does NOT retract from her interview with CM when she did not appear to be under the influence of any substances that I could see.
IMO
Can you honestly say just as a lay person that Candus had the same demeanour in this first interview with MSM as she had in the CM interviews?

Sorry but IMO Candus is under the influence of something.

The case I'm aware of the x-wife filed the complaint. It involved her 13 year old daughter. The man ended up in Huntsville for several years. He was from a very prominent family in the small town where I lived. I knew him very well as did everyone in the area. I never believed the wife's allegations, but the daughter testified at the trial and this man went away for a long time. He personally told me that there was no evidence just the x-wife's, and step daughters claim.
Now, there could have been more later that came out in the trial, but not in the original arrest warrant.

“No evidence”? Testimony is evidence.

Yep. Except CM told all of YouTube about the hoax and now it looks like Candus and Don lied.
The call was played by Unmasked last night if anyone wants to hear it. Chris went on their show and A family member of DW was on as well. ( I didn’t know if I could mention her name). When UM played that call my first thought was…I am so happy this was recorded! I felt so horrible for her being set up. If UM had not revealed the hoax it is hard to say how many more rumors would have been spread!

The call was played by Unmasked last night if anyone wants to hear it. Chris went on their show and A family member of DW was on as well. ( I didn’t know if I could mention her name). When UM played that call my first thought was…I am so happy this was recorded! I felt so horrible for her being set up. If UM had not revealed the hoax it is hard to say how many more rumors would have been spread!
Yes it was approved so we watched it last night.

Really?
Think that might be a whole lot of projection going on here with this post because CM stated at the end of the live he had a text from Jeanie saying thank you and she hasn't looked back.:cool:

o_O

Projection of what? I'm happy for Jeanie that she is finding some closure to the pain she has been carrying around for so long. I'm sure she's grateful for any help she got regardless of any benefit to the helper.

I can’t get over the lack of searching from the parents. It is unusual imo for people to assume death right away
In a way Don's attitude reminds me of Chris Watts. All he wanted to say is that the family is gone, and can't he just go back to work?

Yeah it only lasted a couple of days vs more than a couple of months. But it's the same thing, wasn't that a nice wife and kids, wasn't that a nice little daughter, can't we just move on now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayellekay