AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the day of Summer's disappearance, something waaayyy beyond odd has been playing out. A little girl has probably lost her life and her parents are creating SM skits for the seven deadly sins....How do The W's benefit? Manipulation? Notoriety? Monetary gain? What the heck is going on with them?

I didn't say there was a whole team of people helping her, not sure why you thought that. Summer indeed deserves attention. When's the last time that happened? JMO
It was a hypothetical used for emphasis. How do we help find Summer and actively ignore what her parents are doing in the meantime? In a missing persons case it seems like the behavior of the parents of the missing person and the people with whom she resided and was last seen would be of importance. THEY ARE HER PARENTS. Their behavior is troubling. They have provided multiple instances of troubling behavior. I will choose to include those behaviors in my thoughts of what may have happened to Summer. We are not the ones taking the spotlight away from Summer, IMO. And I can’t even fault YouTube creators in this case. I really don’t understand how we can talk about Summer while ignoring the behavior of the people closest to her. JMO.

It seems like being asked to ignore the movements of Barry Morphew or the statements of Chris Watts. JMO.

Pulling a stunt like this removes all of their credibility. I am so happy the boys were taken by CPS, god forbid they had to hear that otherwise.

Can we really trust their ''noon/evening'' timeline now at all? I think that is a definite no.

Is DW appearing with Chris today?

Now I realise why the TBI said this is a ''complex investigation'' at the very beginning, everything really is on the table.

Shannon Matthews vibes are really coming back to me right now...

IMO, nothing they have said or will say can be trusted now.

Summer...I'm so sorry you were dealt this hand, you deserved better. So much better.

MOO.

Pulling a stunt like this removes all of their credibility. I am so happy the boys were taken by CPS, god forbid they had to hear that otherwise.

Can we really trust their ''noon/evening'' timeline now at all? I think that is a definite no.

Is DW appearing with Chris today?

Now I realise why the TBI said this is a ''complex investigation'' at the very beginning, everything really is on the table.

Shannon Matthews vibes are really coming back to me right now...

IMO, nothing they have said or will say can be trusted now.

Summer...I'm so sorry you were dealt this hand, you deserved better. So much better.

MOO.

Wow you just reminded me.... I think I did see that DW has another interview with Chris sometime today/tonight. Wonder if that will still happen.

Since the day of Summer's disappearance, something waaayyy beyond odd has been playing out. A little girl has probably lost her life and her parents are creating SM skits for the seven deadly sins....How do The W's benefit? Manipulation? Notoriety? Monetary gain? What the heck is going on with them?
These are the dynamics involved with a dysfunctional family. They have hit the proverbial “rock bottom”. Intervention is needed.

What is going on with them? I think this is the result of drugs, alcohol and desperation.

Until I hear different from LE, I don’t believe any of this and wouldn’t be surprised if a YouTuber was behind it.
How could a you tuber be behind it? Candus was the one who called Mary and put on the dramatic act, while lying about Don being taken. How could anyone but Don and Candus be behind it?

These are the dynamics involved with a dysfunctional family. They have hit the proverbial “rock bottom”. Intervention is needed.
Agree with intervention. But speaking from experience about alcohol and drug abuse, I think this couple still has a lower bottom to play out. They are spiraling towards that bottom at a quickening rate. They desperately need to accept the help I'm sure has been offered by now.

Here's the link for the new Interview Room tonight. Titled "IT'S HER FAULT"

So, who is her? The cat's mother? (as my late MIL used to say)

Oh, thanks. I've got errands to do so I am going to rush out quick so I can be back for this.

I think some things will be clarified. And also more questions will be asked.

Here's the thing..If you're grieving and missing your MISSING child I don't see how you can function enough in that state of mind to create such useless nonsense.
For what?? Attention? Distraction?
If they have so much free time with nothing else to think about other than YouTube shenanigans..well they are doing better than most.
<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip>

He got the call from Mary because they speak quite often.

<modsnip>

LE and TBI say that they did not pick Don up. Mary calls Candus that next morning and Candus continues the charade, pretending Don is still gone. Then after the YouTubes come out, with the story of the arrest, CANDUS POSTS THE "WE ARE HOME" statement, in order to discredit everyone.

CM was right to reveal the hoax publicly. He is showing the public what this couple is really up to. It is important for Summer's investigation for this kind of truth to be revealed.

I disagree with your statement that >>>"None of the nonsense has shed any light on where this poor child is. It doesn't even seem as if she's the main goal anymore"

This nonsense does shed light upon Summers disappearance. It shows us what her parents are capable of. It goes to Candus's credibility. Shows how deceitful and manipulative they can be. And I think that was CM's goal when he revealed this hoax.

I respect everyone's opinion and take on all of this. All of it is open to interpretation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Secondary gain - when using a psychological stance or ploy gets the person not what they really want (daughter back, presumably) but something almost as good to them (fame? semi-celebrity? general attention? more attention from thousands of people? More attention than they've ever had in their life or could have hoped to have?)

Primates really like attention as a kind of hierarchical behavior. All primates are prone to looking down on some of their kind - and looking up to others. Some humans confuse attention (being looked at) for a positive vibe, especially in our day and age - we cannot make it clear in a neighborly way to Mr and Mrs Wells that they are sort of making people look down on them, which I believe is now the case.

However, I will say that in the general hierarchy of attention, they've moved up (gotten more) and it's not uncommon for H. sapiens to be happy with negative attention (notoriety?) rather than no attention at all. In short, they're just being human - social media has given them a very large platform, they are almost compulsively drawn to it, like moths to a flame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3