AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the thing..If you're grieving and missing your MISSING child I don't see how you can function enough in that state of mind to create such useless nonsense.
For what?? Attention? Distraction?
If they have so much free time with nothing else to think about other than YouTube shenanigans..well they are doing better than most.
<modsnip>
How come we don’t see this kind of crazy drama playing out with missing Orrin and Orson West parents or missing 5 yr Michael Vaughan’s family? Why only the Wells.

Last edited by a moderator:
Secondary gain - when using a psychological stance or ploy gets the person not what they really want (daughter back, presumably) but something almost as good to them (fame? semi-celebrity? general attention? more attention from thousands of people? More attention than they've ever had in their life or could have hoped to have?)

Primates really like attention as a kind of hierarchical behavior. All primates are prone to looking down on some of their kind - and looking up to others. Some humans confuse attention (being looked at) for a positive vibe, especially in our day and age - we cannot make it clear in a neighborly way to Mr and Mrs Wells that they are sort of making people look down on them, which I believe is now the case.

However, I will say that in the general hierarchy of attention, they've moved up (gotten more) and it's not uncommon for H. sapiens to be happy with negative attention (notoriety?) rather than no attention at all. In short, they're just being human - social media has given them a very large platform, they are almost compulsively drawn to it, like moths to a flame.
Wow great post. I agree

<modsnip - quoted post removed>
Yes. IMO Don is terrified of going to prison and will do anything to avoid it and Candus is willing to stand by him and help him in whatever way she can.

M and CM speaking about the SA report last night @2:03:

123:03
CM You have a report on file don't you?
M: [unclear]...please [police] station to look up my old report that I did yep back when I was like 13 14 years old and um they told me they wanted me to fill out a new report so I did so that and there is
CM: ...and you have two investigators assigned don't you [M: yep] so, so this this should be this should quash any rumors that the sisters are not filing charges it's, it's in motion so it's in motion.
And by the way the cops took the report so police don't take reports unless they think they can prove crimes.
123:58

Can anybody give me the Cliffs Notes of what is going on right now?
Here it is, in a tiny nutshell:

Around midnight, Candus called the house where Don's elderly father and his stepsister Mary live. Mary answered phone and Candus was crying, distraught, sobbing and saying that LE had come for Don and DON OWED money to cartel and they wanted to kill him ...and then at some point Candus said that LE wanted to talk to her and she had to go...and there was a male voice in the background.

Mary called CM and played told him about the call. They then called LE and asked if it was true that Don was picked up. LE SAID NO. And TBI also said no.

Mary told YouTube <modsnip>, about the arrest and the word spread like wildfire. Everyone saying Don was arrested.

Then Candus posted on the family website that ' it was a rainy day and she and Don were at home, safe and sound' ---or something like that.

At first it made the you tubers and sister Mary look like liars. Why would they say something like that about poor Don?

But then it is revealed that Mary had recorded the call. And it appeared that it backfired on candus when that call was released on YouTube and we saw who was being manipulative and deceitful. It wasn't Mary that was lying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Secondary gain - when using a psychological stance or ploy gets the person not what they really want (daughter back, presumably) but something almost as good to them (fame? semi-celebrity? general attention? more attention from thousands of people? More attention than they've ever had in their life or could have hoped to have?)

Primates really like attention as a kind of hierarchical behavior. All primates are prone to looking down on some of their kind - and looking up to others. Some humans confuse attention (being looked at) for a positive vibe, especially in our day and age - we cannot make it clear in a neighborly way to Mr and Mrs Wells that they are sort of making people look down on them, which I believe is now the case.

However, I will say that in the general hierarchy of attention, they've moved up (gotten more) and it's not uncommon for H. sapiens to be happy with negative attention (notoriety?) rather than no attention at all. In short, they're just being human - social media has given them a very large platform, they are almost compulsively drawn to it, like moths to a flame.
YES! ^^^ I was waiting to hear this from you @10ofRods

I just have to say that I am absolutely appalled by the events of yesterday.

The actions of these people defies understanding.

Their actions over the past 2 months have pretty much told me everything I need to know.

Where is Summer?

MOO

I am behind - what happened yesterday? Thanks!

This was so helpful too! Especially the part about the family website, wherein CW and DW are both safe at home (so was DW the one in the background in the phone call? Did he put CW up to this? Is he planning to disappear?)

I wonder who is charge of the family webpage.

Bolded by me.
Can we believe that DW & CBW are both at home?

It was confirmed that he had not been arrested, but do we know he’s actually still at home, other than the statement on the family webpage?

Could it be that DW has ‘done a runner’ & Candus was alone, panicked, confused or delusional &/or trying to tell a pre-arranged cover story??

( I may have missed something though…it’s all so convoluted!)

Here it is, in a tiny nutshell:

Around midnight, Candus called the house where Don's elderly father and his stepsister Mary live. Mary answered phone and Candus was crying, distraught, sobbing and saying that LE had come for Don and DON OWED money to cartel and they wanted to kill him ...and then at some point Candus said that LE wanted to talk to her and she had to go...and there was a male voice in the background.

Mary called CM and played told him about the call. They then called LE and asked if it was true that Don was picked up. LE SAID NO. And TBI also said no.

Mary told you-tuber Tiffany Marie I believe, about the arrest and the word spread like wildfire. Everyone saying Don was arrested.

Then Candus posted on the family website that ' it was a rainy day and she and Don were at home, safe and sound' ---or something like that.

At first it made the you tubers and sister Mary look like liars. Why would they say something like that about poor Don?

But then it is revealed that Mary had recorded the call. And it appeared that it backfired on candus when that call was released on YouTube and we saw who was being manipulative and deceitful. It wasn't Mary that was lying.
Wow and thank you. I still cannot believe that these parents spend their nights coming up with schemes to prove things that have absolutely nothing to do with Summer. Do they think somehow that this will portray them in a more positive light? There’s no up side at all to their behavior. Yet I still can’t look away.

M is also a victim of DW's SA. That needs to be noted.

M did not initiate the phone call from CB. So, how could M have faked it? She used telepathy to send a message for CB to spin this tale, and then made CB call her?

The "stunt" was not on her end. To me, it's very transparent what CB and DW were trying to accomplish: Another episode of look over here, not over there. Getting ahead of whatever Chris is going to reveal tonight on The Interview Room.

All MOO
M’s answers seem stilted to me too.
From the beginning, why would she record the phone conversation? How would she know it was going to be significant enough to record…unless it was contrived.

Since the day of Summer's disappearance, something waaayyy beyond odd has been playing out. A little girl has probably lost her life and her parents are creating SM skits for the seven deadly sins....How do The W's benefit? Manipulation? Notoriety? Monetary gain? What the heck is going on with them?
I’ve thought that too. Starting with the Tic Tok videos, it just feels staged.

From the beginning, why would she record the phone conversation? How would she know it was going to be significant enough to record…unless it was contrived.

Maybe because she's filing a SA report on Don and wants documentation of every conversation she has with either Don or Candus ? I know that I certainly would.

Also, I am confused as to how Mary gets assigned blame for this fiasco. SHE wasn't the one who made the phone call to THEM at midnight with this nonsense.

Bolded by me.
Can we believe that DW & CBW are both at home?

It was confirmed that he had not been arrested, but do we know he’s actually still at home, other than the statement on the family webpage?

Could it be that DW has ‘done a runner’ & Candus was alone, panicked, confused or delusional &/or trying to tell a pre-arranged cover story??

( I may have missed something though…it’s all so convoluted!)
Wouldn't be surprised is DW is MIA in terms of his home and family (little that's left of it). However, LE likely hasn't let him out of their sights

From the beginning, why would CB call M?

M didn't call her.

If I was a victim of sexual assault, I would record every time my abuser, or his wife, called me. More info for LE to press charges.

Why throw doubt on M, and not throw doubt on CB, who made the call in the first place?

From the beginning, we all questioned the seeming lack of emotion or urgency from the two Wells people. I think this latest stunt proves what most everyone could see from the start. My feelings are that Summer was a child that fulfilled their wish to have a girl instead of another boy. I understand this, but now she's just another kid. Shes missing, okay, and everyone is accusing them of being responsible. DW and CW are in flight mode. Not only to get away from SW ramifications, but for crimes he thought he had gotten away with. SA is now their main concern and how to elude these charges. DW's only concern is for himself and he'll take whoever down with him. Ideally, SW is somewhere alive and being loved and taken care of. If not, I shudder to think about what's happened to her. :(

From the beginning, why would CB call M?

M didn't call her.

If I was a victim of sexual assault, I would record every time my abuser, or his wife, called me. More info for LE to press charges.

Why throw doubt on M, and not throw doubt on CB, who made the call in the first place?

Maybe THIS is why DW has never had to accept responsibility for his actions. Because someone else is always to blame. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3