AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we know if she was drunk? Some posts suggest some kind of psychotic episode.

You don't turn psychotic episodes on and off. Hours after this call there was a smarmy post on the official page asking people to "not believe the rumors" and that DW and CW were safe at home together doing house projects.

To me, M's side of it sounded like someone who really didn't want to talk, or didn't know what to say.
It sounds like someone who is having a difficult time understanding and/or believing what the caller is saying.
JMO

M’s responses remind me of when I would receive phone calls from a dysfunctional family member. Never a straightforward answer and unbelievable stories plus crying throughout.

You don't turn psychotic episodes on and off. Hours after this call there was a smarmy post on the official page asking people to "not believe the rumors" and that DW and CW were safe at home together doing house projects.
Interesting. Okay, I'll cross off a psychotic break for this incident.

It’s a very sad day when the mother of a missing child spends her time trying to prank her husband’s SA victim, to discredit her, rather than looking for her child.

I hope CBW realizes this little escapade will cost her a lot of the support and sympathy she had garnered. When I saw her interview and house tour with CM, I thought she looked and sounded very distraught. Now all I feel is that she’s a good actress.

As The Who so brilliantly sang, “We won’t get fooled again.”

Here is what I think I am hearing Candus say on this phone call. And yes, this took me quite a awhile, and no, I am not saying I have it exactly right.

Mary: Hello ?
Candus: Hey Mary.
Mary: Hey. (pause) What's going on, Candus ?
Candus: They just took Donnie away.
Mary: Who ? Who did ?
Candus: The police.
Mary: They did ? How come ?
Candus: I don't know. They wouldn't tell me the reason why. But they are (flying ?) him up to Boston ( unintelligible)...
Mary: They're flying him off to Boston ?!
Candus: Yeah.
Mary: Really ? Oh my gosh, Candus. You know, they didn't, they didn't tell you why ?
Candus: No. (sobbing)
Mary: So what'd they do ? They just knocked on the door and came in and cuffed him and took him ?
Candus: Yeah. (sobbing)
Mary: Oh , I'm so sorry, Candus. Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I wish they would've told you the reason why.
Candus: They didn't tell me anything. They just (unintelligible) take him. Because of all that Jeannie (unintelligible)
Mary: Oh really. Wow Candus, I'm really sorry. I'm so sorry Candus. Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, honey. I just, I feel so bad for ya. I wish I was there. I wish I could hold ya, Candus.
Candus: He's never done me or the kids wrong. Ever. He's always been the greatest father.
Mary: Right ?
Candus: (sobbing)
Mary: Oh my gosh, Candus, I'm so sorry. Gosh. Um...they, so so you don't think that they're just gonna take him for a coupla days and release him ?
Candus: I don't know. I don't think so.
Mary: You don't think so ? Hmmm. Well...
Candus: This is what Jeannie and her friends did. (Sobbing)
Mary: You know...I don't know, Candus. I don't know.

(Pt 2. to follow with link)

It’s a very sad day when the mother of a missing child spends her time trying to prank her husband’s SA victim, to discredit her, rather than looking for her child.

I hope CBW realizes this little escapade will cost her a lot of the support and sympathy she had garnered. When I saw her interview and house tour with CM, I thought she looked and sounded very distraught. Now all I feel is that she’s a good actress.

As The Who so brilliantly sang, “We won’t get fooled again.”

Love that - “We won’t get fooled again.”

But it's true, she will never have my support again. She lost it when I heard her in the background shouting at CM on the phone with DW a couple of weeks ago. I really didn't expect more out of her, DW yes but not CW.

I can't imagine the life Summer and the boys lived.

IMO DW and CBW creating drama on the back of their missing child is not meaningless. It’s horrifying.
They may well be but they do not construct tube whatever=they=call=thems.

I have a notion that this case will end up having had nothing at all to do with what we imagined.
FBI case...
See no evil etc

In my opinion M had full use of her brain during the time of the call and recognized it as a chance to maybe get some answers about what happened to summer. The questions she was asking are some of the same I would have asked. She was talking calmly,punctually and trying to be clear to a hysterical person. She was trying not to add to the chaos of the conversation.

Maybe THIS is why DW has never had to accept responsibility for his actions. Because someone else is always to blame. :rolleyes:
well maybe but also remember one of the victims stated no one believed her, and that is how he got away now it has hit him like a brick , not statue in certain states, DW is sweating because he does not want to go back.

They may well be but they do not construct tube whatever=they=call=thems.

I have a notion that this case will end up having had nothing at all to do with what we imagined.
FBI case...
See no evil etc

They both have gone on You Tube willingly, and in DW's case, one might say eagerly. So it's very difficult to give CB and DW a pass, when they could very easily say NO. And they have not. They may not be involved in the final outcome, but are certainly involved in the content.

Their own words, contradictions galore. No one forced them to answer those calls. No one forced them to participate in anything.

MOO

Here is what I think I am hearing Candus say on this phone call. And yes, this took me quite a awhile, and no, I am not saying I have it exactly right.

Mary: Hello ?
Candus: Hey Mary.
Mary: Hey. (pause) What's going on, Candus ?
Candus: They just took Donnie away.
Mary: Who ? Who did ?
Candus: The police.
Mary: They did ? How come ?
Candus: I don't know. They wouldn't tell me the reason why. But they are (flying ?) him up to Boston ( unintelligible)...
Mary: They're flying him off to Boston ?!
Candus: Yeah.
Mary: Really ? Oh my gosh, Candus. You know, they didn't, they didn't tell you why ?
Candus: No. (sobbing)
Mary: So what'd they do ? They just knocked on the door and came in and cuffed him and took him ?
Candus: Yeah. (sobbing)
Mary: Oh , I'm so sorry, Candus. Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I wish they would've told you the reason why.
Candus: They didn't tell me anything. They just (unintelligible) take him. Because of all that Jeannie (unintelligible)
Mary: Oh really. Wow Candus, I'm really sorry. I'm so sorry Candus. Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, honey. I just, I feel so bad for ya. I wish I was there. I wish I could hold ya, Candus.
Candus: He's never done me or the kids wrong. Ever. He's always been the greatest father.
Mary: Right ?
Candus: (sobbing)
Mary: Oh my gosh, Candus, I'm so sorry. Gosh. Um...they, so so you don't think that they're just gonna take him for a coupla days and release him ?
Candus: I don't know. I don't think so.
Mary: You don't think so ? Hmmm. Well...
Candus: This is what Jeannie and her friends did. (Sobbing)
Mary: You know...I don't know, Candus. I don't know.

(Pt 2. to follow with link)
You got it right @Mountain_Kat. It is what Candus said:
"This is what Jeannie and her friends did"

The W's are Blaming The Five Year Old DW SA'd when she was 5 and he was 12.
This is what CW's sloshed phone call about DW being abducted by police or mafia or feds was all about. BLAME, BLAME, BLAME. ! I am so furious I could spit.

Last edited:
All I can say is after listening to that several times over, I'm completely disgusted.
I can't understand why she made that phone call.
Well yes, I can.
Pranking people while your little girl is missing is beyond outrageous.

Frankly, it angers me.

Where is Summer???

1-800-TBI-FIND or 911.

60d21a0c2e241.image.jpg

They just can't help themselves:
A scorpion wants to cross a river but cannot swim, so it asks a frog to carry it across. The frog hesitates, afraid that the scorpion might sting it, but the scorpion argues that if it did that, they would both drown. The frog considers this argument sensible and agrees to transport the scorpion.

The frog lets the scorpion climb on its back and begins to swim. Midway across the river, the scorpion stings the frog anyway, dooming them both. The dying frog asks the scorpion why it stung despite knowing the consequence, to which the scorpion replies: "I couldn't help it. It's in my nature."

Lots of underlying issues here (haven't listened to phone call). It is tragic enough that Summer is missing, but the Wells family is not able to cope with all the social media (mainly youtube) contact, to put it mildly.

If it was legally done, I don't see how it matters.
You got it right @Mountain_Kat
"This is what Jeannie and her friends did"
Blaming The Five Year Old He SA'd when she was 5 and he was 12.
This is what CW's sloshed phone call about DW being abducted by police or mafia or feds was all about. BLAME, BLAME. ! I am so furious I could spit.
Playing with fire, and crying wolf. Some people learned nothing from Aesop. MOO

So she's trying to help DW and not have him arrested. Why is she communicating with CM? Doesn't he want DW arrested?
It seemed to me M was trying to comfort a hysterical CW and she genuinely was concerned about DW's safety. That's understandable considering CW was screaming about the Mexican Mafia and drug cartels.
JMO

It seemed to me M was trying to comfort a hysterical CW and she genuinely was concerned about DW's safety. That's understandable considering CW was screaming about the Mexican Mafia and drug cartels.
JMO
Thank You.

What is with DW's obsession with Mexican cartels? Could someone please find one case, in the US, where a Mexican drug cartel kidnapped a child, in the US?

Not a movie, an actual case.

ETA: A case where a child was kidnapped from parents in the US who were not involved in the cartel somehow. You know, like DW and CB.

SBM They did this for their own benefit, whether it was under direction of a PI or not.

Also, I might add, no PI worth their salt would encourage a client to pull a ridiculous stunt like this.

ALL MOO!
Don't PI's have licenses to renew? Why would any of them encourage a client to fake a kidnapping call, and blame the police for it. That sounds like voluntarily signing up for the Darwin Award of 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FormerSoldier