AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we know if she was drunk? Some posts suggest some kind of psychotic episode.

Delusions & hallucinations can be ‘terrifyingly real’ to a person experiencing a psychotic episode.

Having listened to the phone call, my impression was that the distress was genuine.

Presuming it was indeed Candus, I am concerned for her well-being.

MOO.

Never forgetting the sweet innocent little 5yr old girl who is the focus of our attention & prayers.

I don't think this is going to be a very popular opinion. The whole phone call is weird, including M's side of the call. I'm having a hard time believing she was just blindsided by this call in the middle of the night.
I don't understand, do you think Mary had advance notice of the call earlier in the evening?

This pre-recorded interview with DW aired last night. They explain who they are and that they have been working with DW and CW for weeks now.

They clarify there was some mis-information stating that the org represented themselves as PI’s.
Start @ 2:00 mark - clear up mis-information stated by a family that we provide support to in a recent YouTube interview that we are private detectives. This info while not intentional was simply a wrong choice of words and not accurate.
Advocating for the Missing

Here is the Website: WE CAN BRING YOU HOPE

Last edited:
It seemed to me M was trying to comfort a hysterical CW and she genuinely was concerned about DW's safety. That's understandable considering CW was screaming about the Mexican Mafia and drug cartels.
JMO
Yes. CW was hysterical about the mafia or Mexicans "killing" Don. Don is Mary's brother. CW knows that Don's father is very unwell. And, of course Don knows about the shaky health of his aged father. Who would do this to a sick old man and leave him hanging in the middle of the night with the wild accusations from their son's wife. That varying groups of people were going to kill Don.

Never forgetting the sweet innocent little 5yr old girl who is the focus of our attention & prayers.
I don't feel anyone is forgetting Summer in all of this mess except maybe her parents.

I heard nothing said about Summer in last nights call. All about DW and herself. Very sad.

How could a you tuber be behind it? Candus was the one who called Mary and put on the dramatic act, while lying about Don being taken. How could anyone but Don and Candus be behind it?
What if Don wasn't involved in last night's call?
Perhaps he and CW had a fight and he walked out on her?
What I found most disturbing about the call is that Mary keep reassuring her about the return of the boys. But no mention of Summer.......JMO

What is with DW's obsession with Mexican cartels? Could someone please find one case, in the US, where a Mexican drug cartel kidnapped a child, in the US?

Not a movie, an actual case.

ETA: A case where a child was kidnapped from parents in the US who were not involved in the cartel somehow. You know, like DW and CB.
We know DW does not process thoughts in a logical manner, so it is difficult to understand his obsession with Mexican Cartels. But I'll venture some guesses about the way DW thinks:
1. In DW's mind, Mexican Cartels are the baddest of the bad.
2. He is remenicing about his admitted-to drug running days to and fro Mexico.
3. He is still ticked off at José visiting with Candus.
4. BLAME, BLAME, BLAME.

Last edited:
I don't feel anyone is forgetting Summer in all of this mess except maybe her parents.

I heard nothing said about Summer in last nights call. All about DW and herself. Very sad.
No one is forgetting Summer. I think we all feel increasing unlimited empathy for her, what she had to live with. At five my life was so Leave it to Beaver, Father knows best, in retrospect I thank my lucky stars for drawing the card I did.

But you can't separate Summer's disappearance from her parents' behavior. And just pretend that all of what Summer endured was certainly caused by some anonymous "bad guy". IMO

Why is M worried about DW's well being?
Likely because, despite the SA, she still cares about him. When someone is abused by a person who they love, the feeling of love and caring they have for that person doesn’t just magically go away. It’s classic grooming and abuse. The confusion can be unbearable for some. It would be much easier if the abused person could flip a switch and shut that off but sometimes they can’t.

Likely because, despite the SA, she still cares about him. When someone is abused by a person who they love, the feeling of love and caring they have for that person doesn’t just magically go away. It’s classic grooming and abuse. The confusion can be unbearable for some. It would be much easier if the abused person could flip a switch and shut that off but sometimes they can’t.
Thank you.

What if Don wasn't involved in last night's call?
Perhaps he and CW had a fight and he walked out on her?
What I found most disturbing about the call is that Mary keep reassuring her about the return of the boys. But no mention of Summer.......JMO
Well several times Mary said she thought that "Summer is still out there", and once CW said but "where is she"? And CW did say that in her heart she believed Don was not involved in Summer's disappearance. Other yt channels have published the whole call in better quality than was done by Unmasked, who had a lot of internet problems.

How could a you tuber be behind it? Candus was the one who called Mary and put on the dramatic act, while lying about Don being taken. How could anyone but Don and Candus be behind it?
100% agree. It’s baffling to me how anyone can look at this latest stunt and blame anyone other than the perpetrators, Candus and, probably, Don.

They’re showing their true colors. Believe them.

Appreciate the legal viewpoint here. I would think that recording the call would make a lot of sense in this case, with the SA background, potential charges in UT, Summer still being missing, DV incident, etc etc. With no proof, it’s M’s word against DW and CBW and people in that family may no longer trust having it turn into a he said-she said. JMO.

I would also not be surprised if LE told whoever they communicated with to record calls with DW/CBW since nobody has been ruled out as a suspect, IMO.

I don’t know why people are questioning the motives behind recording this call. There seems to be ample reasons a person involved in this case, even in the periphery may want to have evidence, just in case. JMO.
I don’t get it either. Just the fact that Mary’s (who is a victim of DW’s SA) motives are being questioned is enough to show that she was wise to record the calls.

(Pt 2)

Mary: You know, they might just take him maybe for a coupla hours, maybe they're just taking him to question him or something. You know what I mean ?
Candus: (Inintelligible)
Mary: What ?
Candus: But why would they take him all the way to Boston (unintelligible) to question him ?
Mary: I dont...I don't know ? Boston ?! I don't know. He don't have any ties in Boston that I know of. Right?
Candus: Not that I (sobbing) know of.
Mary: Yeah, not that I know of, just, I mean, the only places he's ever been is is like...
Candus: Federal, that's all I know. Federal.
Mary: Federal ? Huh. Yeah, yeah I don't know, Candus. Oh my goodness. Yeah. I don't know what's goin on.
Candus: (unintelligible) I don't have nobody to help me.
Mary: Oh my gosh, I know. When's your mom...is your mom coming back ?
Candus: No.
Mary: She's not ?
Candus: (From the capitol ?) that's all I know.
Mary: Hmmm. Wow. Wow. That is just crazy, Candus. That is (unintelligible) Wow. That just, I'm really sorry to hear that, Candus.
Candus (sobbing)
Mary: Wow. I just, I can't believe that they didn't...I dunno...they didn't say something to ya. You know what I mean ? I just, and then, and then, so they said they were gonna take him to Boston ? Are you sure they didn't say Utah ?
Candus: (unintelligible) Mexican Mafia or something.
Mary: Ohhh. Right? Um, so do you know anything about that ?
Candus: I don't know anything (sobbing)
Mary: Wow. Wow. Umm. Well, did Donnie ever come into some money that you knew about or anything ?
Candus: Something about $80,000 dollars...I don't know...(sobbing)
Mary: Wow. My goodness. Yeah, that's just...mmm. That's just really crazy, Candus.
Candus: (unintelligible)
Mary: Mmmm. Wow. Yeah, that's crazy, Candus. I just don't understand what's goin on. Because if they're gonna extradite him to Boston, my god, I just don't understand why they would do that. You know ?
Candus: (unintelligible sobbing) They're gonna kill him.
Mary: Huh ?!
Candus: The Mexican mafia are (sobbing) gonna kill him (unintelligible)
Mary: The drug cartel is that what you said ? They're gonna kill him (unintelligible) ?
Candus: yeah.
Mary: well...well, if he's messed up in drugs, Candus, that's not your fault, kay ? That's not your fault, Candus. And there's not a lot you can do about that, you know ? There's not. You know, I...
Candus: (sobbing)
Mary: You can stand behind him and be there for him, Candus, you know , but if you...
Candus: (unintelligible)..stand by him.
Mary: Yeah. You know, and...oh my gosh, I just don't know what...I don't know what to tell ya, Candus. Do you think he had something to do with Summer's disappearance.
Candus: In my heart I don't.
Mary: In your heart, you don't ?
Candus" No.
Mary: That's because you love him, Candus. He's your husband. You know ? But you know, I just don't know, Candus. I mean, I hate to...I just don't want to say, you know, he had anything to do with it, you know ? But, you never know, you know ?
Candus: (unintelligible)...Donnie said...(unintelligible) uh the mafia cartel (unintelligible)
Mary: Wow.
(Here is where it sounds like Don's voice in the background)
Candus: They're mad at him, they're very mad at him (unintelligible) the mafia (unintelligible) they're mad at him.
Mary: Well, that's just great. I dunno Candus, that's just great. I don't know what to tell ya. I'm really sorry, I feel really bad for ya, Candus.
Candus: (sobbing)
Mary: so your mom don't plan on coming back, huh ?
Candus: No.
Mary: God, just great. Oh for goodness sakes, that's just great.
Candus: (unintelligible) Mexican mafia (unintelligible)
Mary: Oh, is that because of what came out today on youtube ?
Candus: I dont know. I don't watch none of that.
Mary: Right, yeah, you don't watch em ?
Candus: (unintelligible talking over Mary)
Mary: I was seeing something today...and I don't know, it was sayin ...some messages between 2 people...and so, I don't know if that's the reason or not. You know ?
Candus: I just want my husband and my kids back.

(pt 3 coming with link...sorry, ran really long so I had to extend it)

This prank call is disturbing in its implications. To me, the implications are that Candus no longer has any credibility. She can not be believed. Assuming that Don was behind her call, it would affect his credibility as well.
How can anyone have enough focus or energy to “pull a prank” when their child is missing? Doesn’t add up.

amateur opinion and speculation

You don't turn psychotic episodes on and off. Hours after this call there was a smarmy post on the official page asking people to "not believe the rumors" and that DW and CW were safe at home together doing house projects.

So you believe that DW and CW jointly manage that page? To me it sounds like All Don All the Way. And drug-induced psychosis can be quite brief (hours, maybe a day - hardly longer if the drug is no longer ingested). I was asking for opinions about that earlier - because I seriously don't know. I would not have been surpried if someone told me that it was a page run by someone pretending to be part of this case.

About psychosis: that's why I said in the ER, that it's either bloodwork - or just waiting. If the person starts to reconstitute themselves in a few hours, it's drugs. Most hospitals don't want to pay for the bloodwork when waiting is cheap and the patient isn't going anywhere and endangering themselves.

I just read the amazing transcript by Mountain_Kat, above and I am guillible so I believe CW when she says she doesn't watch youtube (I bet she doesn't go on the internet at all - she's just out there on those 11 acres, and other than driving around, has no social world).

The boys were on the computer all the time, they said. So I bet Candus didn't develop those skills.

Last edited:
Candus: This is what Jeannie and her friends did. (Sobbing)
Mary: You know...I don't know, Candus. I don't know.

(Pt 2. to follow with link)

SABBM: victim blaming; and also minimizing language.

It's not DW's fault; it's not CW's fault. It's "what Jeannie and her friends did", which is about a picometer off of "what Jeannie and her friends made [me and/or Don] do." How about accepting responsibility?!?

"Because we are forced to refute these lies" (not to mention, we don't know what the purported lies are), "we are being distracted from finding Summer; so it's all you distractors' fault."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FormerSoldier